Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
What I heard in my spirit last night

Last night in between sleep & awake state I heard in my spirit that the black horse is now riding. I just looked up what the black horse represented and here it is:

When the "THIRD SEAL" was broken John heard the third or "Man-like Living Creature" say--"Come," and a "BLACK HORSE" appeared and went forth, whose Rider held in his hand a "pair of balances," and John heard the voice of an invisible person in the midst of the "Four Living Creatures" say--"A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny, and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine." The "BLACK HORSE" signifies famine, and the Rider the "Conserver of Food." When all able bodied men are drafted for war, and no one left to sow and harvest the crops, then famine is sure to follow. So great will be the famine, that it will take a "denarius" a day's wages, to buy a "choenix" (2 pints) of wheat," the daily ration of a slave. What is meant by not hurting the oil and wine, may be, that as the Olive tree and grapevine do not bear their fruit until some months after the wheat and barley harvest, and grow without much attention, their crops would not be so much affected by war, and therefore the Olive trees and grapevines were not to be ruthlessly destroyed by invaders for they were needed for medicinal purposes.

Has anyone else heard the same thing??

Re: What I heard in my spirit last night

Darlene,

Yes, this ties right in with what has been prophesized recently by Star and others...that a famine is coming...food shortages in parts of the US...most likely because of the weather conditions...We all know this has already been happening in many parts of the world...This is part of the Tribulation and it will become worse as the days progress...Lets pray we will soon go home.He will however provide for His own as David said long ago "he has never seen the righteous go hungry."

MARANATHA...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Yes, I've known this for sometime.
The night before last I had a vision of a pile of horse manure out in the desert and a silver frying pan stuck in it. I knew what it meant. I'm to get my garden in order now, because what we produce, may be the only thing we'll have to eat.

We have over 30 fruit trees. Last year we had 3 peaches total on the trees due to a late freeze. The year before we were so loaded with fruit I had to give it away.

We will see how this year goes with the trees. So far everything is in bloom and no hard freezes. I'm holding my breath and praying for a bountiful harvest.
Lee Ann

Email: godsriddle@yahoo.com

Darlene you really jarred me with this.
I feel you are hearing the truth.
I think we are well under way
and that Jesus us coming VERY SOON.

I believe protect the wine and the oil
is protecting HIS OWN, those with the Spirit and Anointing till He comes.

Thank you for sharing this Sister.

Darlene, this is a true word. In addition to the wild weather - floods, droughts, freezes after trees and plants bloom, etc., there is also the threat of famine from the hybrid seeds. Monsanto has cornered the seed market and is "hybridizing" all the seeds - altering them genetically. They are also controlling all the farming in the U.S. now. Sueing farmers who are trying to use older natural seeds and putting them out of business. The "altered" seeds may not produce which leaves us with no food. Also, one of the Rita members who is a farmer or used to farm, posted about the huge dollar increase in buying Monsanto seeds which is all you can get now. Many farmers are just going out of business. Yes, FAMINE is on the way.

That's good to know that I heard correctly. I often hear things from the Lord in that in between sleep state. It's so cool that I always remember what I heard even when I wake up several hours later. I wonder why I hear better when I'm in that sleep state? Makes me want to go to sleep so I can have the Lord speak to me more!!

Hi Darlene,

Have you watched these messages from Dr Owuar, he received a vision from the black horse released, it's really good ! There are 15 parts, but so worth to watch them all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEFaP5JBGCM&feature=related

Darlene
I wonder why I hear better when I'm in that sleep state? Makes me want to go to sleep so I can have the Lord speak to me more!!

I wonder this, too, Darlene. I think it's because our minds are more accessible at night when we're not filling them up with a million things.

Darlene
That's good to know that I heard correctly. I often hear things from the Lord in that in between sleep state. It's so cool that I always remember what I heard even when I wake up several hours later. I wonder why I hear better when I'm in that sleep state? Makes me want to go to sleep so I can have the Lord speak to me more!!

Hi Darlene,

Just wanted to comment on that state of being between sleep, and awake. That is always when I get dreams, or words that seem to be from Lord, too. I often wonder if it's so we remember them, I almost always wake up right after these things occur. Sometimes quite abruptly wake up too.

All of the dreams that I've had about the rapture, seem to have happened in that inbetween state. The first one that I had, about 3 yrs ago, was more of an audible voice and not a dream scenario. Just as I was dozing off, I heard quite clearly and loudly, a strong male voice, say, "Christine, come up here!"

Boy, I sat up in bed like a shot, my heart pounding, waiting to be raptured up!... After a few minutes, when nothing happened and my heart had quit pounding, I realized that it must have been a dream, (because I was still here. lOL!) Then the thought occured to me that, "hey, He really is going to call us by our names. How cool is that?" Then I was able to drift back off to sleep with a smile and a sense of peace.

Hugs!

YSIC,
Chris N.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com