Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I WAS SHOWN TRIUMPHANT ANGELS..... 3/23/10.....STAR

Today, 3/23/10 this vessel saw Triumphant angels.
They are a witness that Jesus has already won the victory.

The gowns that they are wearing strob colors. They have blonde to gold hair and they all have a silver trumpet in their right hand which they are about to blow.

HIS BLESSINGS....STAR

MARANATHA..Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Re: I WAS SHOWN TRIUMPHANT ANGELS..... 3/23/10.....STAR

I can't wait to hear the Triumphant Angels blow their trumpets! Thank you Star, and Virginia, for posting this encouraging word.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

This is awesome. I added the message to the star discussion thread.

I need to ask a question--

When the shofar Blows - What Happens?

Specifically in sequence what events occur?

johnmac

Email: voyagerjm@earthlink.net

Johnmac,

I spoke to Star in regards to your question...She said the Lord has not revealed just how this is going. She felt He was showing her there are 7 of these Triumphant angels...7 is completion...although that may not mean anything. She suggests you ask the Holy Spirit and see what He comes up with.

Because He is our Lord and Savior...God in the flesh...He is getting the royal treatment...so who knows what may be next to appear...Lets pray that He will appear in the clouds VERY SOON!!!!

MARANATHA...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Beautiful.

I'm in', Virginia & Star. I'm in'.

they all have a silver trumpet in their right hand which they are about to blow.

HOW EXCITING ! They are about to blow their
trumpet can't wait to see what happens next

WONDERFUL !!! GLAD TIDINGS !!
bless you !!!!

Does anyone have ointment for

BIG GOOSEBUMPS?

LIKE REALLY BIG GOOSEBUMPS?

LOL!!!!

johnmac - the goose bump boy!

Thank YOU LORD again!

I look forward everday to see the notes from Star. I don't post much because of my MS but I love reading everyone's post.

Thank you for all you do, Virgina.

27th of March 2010 10th of Nisan saints sealed for the rapture that will occur on the Day of Firstfruits.

31st of March 2010 14th of Nisan sounding of 1st Trumpet at 1500 hrs (Jerusalem time)

31st of March 2010 15th of Nisan sounding of 2nd Trumpet at 17:58 hrs (Jerusalem time)

1st of April 2010 16th of Nisan sounding of 3rd Trumpet at 17:58 hrs (Jerusalem time)

2nd of April 2010 16th of Nisan Day of firstfruits. Resurrection/translation of saints and children by 0900 hrs (Jerusalem time) They all ascend into heaven.

These messages from Star are all too much. They really elevate my spirit.

Also, my friend Linda had a dream a couple of years ago and was shown Jesus returning on a full moon. Today the moon is 64% full and waxing.

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

Johnmac
27th of March 2010 10th of Nisan saints sealed for the rapture that will occur on the Day of Firstfruits.

31st of March 2010 14th of Nisan sounding of 1st Trumpet at 1500 hrs (Jerusalem time)

31st of March 2010 15th of Nisan sounding of 2nd Trumpet at 17:58 hrs (Jerusalem time)

1st of April 2010 16th of Nisan sounding of 3rd Trumpet at 17:58 hrs (Jerusalem time)

2nd of April 2010 16th of Nisan Day of firstfruits. Resurrection/translation of saints and children by 0900 hrs (Jerusalem time) They all ascend into heaven.

Dearest Johnmac - thank you for posting these dates, they really have me encouraged! I have a question - I always thought that when the trumpets blew we were going up in the twinkling of an eye, but these dates for the trumpets sound like we hear them and then days later are raptured. Are these trumpets that the rabbitical priests will blow on these dates or angels in heaven will blow? Love you Johnmac! Ms. Victor

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com