<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Obviously, this goes on quite a "bit" in the People's house...but this BURNS ME UP!!!

Obviously, this goes on quite a "bit" in the People's house...but this BURNS ME UP!!!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Fox News

March 23, 2010 | 12:58 PM ET

Biden Expletive on Par With Party Atmosphere
He may have been stating the obvious but it was still classic Biden.

The vice president had just finished introducing President Obama at the bill-signing ceremony Tuesday for a massive health insurance overhaul, when he leaned over to share the moment.
“This is a big *---ing deal,” he informed the president, without shorthanding the adjective in the sentence

The blurt ironically came after the vice president spent several minutes gushing about the president’s role in getting the legislation passed and then finished off by suggesting he was “embarrassing” Obama with his chatter.

The president, who may not have realized the remark was picked up by the microphone, kept his poker face and tried to move on.

“Thank you, Joe,” Obama said.

Despite the unpresidential language, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs agreed with the sentiment.

"And yes Mr. Vice President, you're right ..." Gibbs tweeted after the ceremony.

With Biden’s comment and other outbursts, the ceremony looked more like an after-party than a bill signing

At one point during Obama’s remarks, Rep. Gary Ackerman, D-N.Y., earned laughs when he shouted,

“Yes we did,” after Obama noted that some congressmen were paying a political price for standing up for the health care legislation.
Per our Lord's instruction

1Ti 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

1Ti 2:2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

Pro 29:2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Re: Obviously, this goes on quite a "bit" in the People's house...but this BURNS ME UP!!!

Dick Cheney used to cuss too, I cannot remember who it was but, he told someone to bleep off.

Its unprofessional and unacceptable and, getting worse it seems. But, Biden is such an isodope, BO knew what he was stuck with. BO deserves Biden as VP....losers.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Re: Obviously, this goes on quite a "bit" in the People's house...but this BURNS ME UP!!!

corgi mom maria
Dick Cheney used to cuss too, I cannot remember who it was but, he told someone to bleep off.

Its unprofessional and unacceptable and, getting worse it seems. But, Biden is such an isodope, BO knew what he was stuck with. BO deserves Biden as VP....losers.

Hey!!! JMHO, but...BHMO & JB deserve each other. For neither one of 'em are any better then each other--PERIOD!!! They're both a pair of major losers.

I posted this response on the other thread about the 30 sheckels of silver re: Rahm and his potty mouth, so I thought I'd copy it and put it here too:

Speaking of selling your soul, I caught a few minutes of the 20/20 interview with Rahm Emanuel last night. Wow, talk about satan's' little helper!

I can barely look at his face - it seems he has such hate coming out from his eyes, and they talked about his foul mouth and how he constantly swears and flips people off with his stubby middle finger that he lost in an accident. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. And this guy has tremendous influence over our country and Resident Obama.

Emanuel can't even get along with his own brother whom they had on for an interview. You could feel the tension and dissention between them.

It reminded me of what the demons must be like trying to work together to accomplish their evil goals, but not able to work together without fighting and hating each other because there is no good thing in them.

Anyway, it was an interesting and frightening interiew.

Yes, these people are acting like trapped rats in a corner, and that is exactly what they are.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Yeah I agree with Diane about Rahm Emmanuel's sinister look, as well as Obama. You can see it in the eyes. Also another guy I don't like the look in his eyes is Geithner, he just looks like someone I would not trust! Untrustworthy, - the whole lot!!!!

Thank you Diane for this information and I've haven't heard about all this "stuff"

Thank you too Maria and Shirley for your replies also.

No doubt, this just makes your head spin up a little faster.

Can we say the "Writings are about to be written on the wall" for the arrogant soon.. (Dan. 5:5)

Joseph

RJ
Can we say the "Writings are about to be written on the wall" for the arrogant soon.. (Dan. 5:5)

Joseph

Hi there My Dear Brother Joseph

YOU SURE CAN MY BROTHER, BECAUSE IT ALL HEADED THAT WAY NOW.

Let me get on my orange crate for a sentence.

These arrogant leader's train is going down hill full speed ahead and NO BRAKES....

My Dear Brother I've been thinking today how much I'm looking forward to meeting you and giving you a Big Bear hug...and then I want to listen to you play that Special Beautiful Guitar the Good Lord will have for you Heaven...Deal...OK

Love you Joesph my guitar playing Brother.

ybi Christ's Wonderful Love,

Joe

The White House, and the President used to be a symbol of democracy, now it is a pre-school day care for a bunch of heretics and liars.

I can't even watch the television because every time I look at TV the Resident is on there spouting foolishness and telling lies to the American people.

Vice Resident and Rahm Emanual need their mouths washed out with soap.

I am now coming down off my soap box..............Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Lynn
The White House, and the President used to be a symbol of democracy, now it is a pre-school day care for a bunch of heretics and liars.

I can't even watch the television because every time I look at TV the Resident is on there spouting foolishness and telling lies to the American people.

Vice Resident and Rahm Emanual need their mouths washed out with soap.

I am now coming down off my soap box..............Lynn

YES!!! Well said my Dear and Precious Sister Lynn ( one of my sisters middle name ) and you can get on your soap box any time.

God Bless Yours and Jerry's Wonderful Hearts.

I Love You "Guys" in Jesus.

Your brother Joe

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com