Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A Dream one night and revealed the next

Hello Rita Folks

This is my first and will be my last post here on Rita,

The Lord showed me a dream, I did not ask for it He just gave it to me,And the next night explained it, That has never happened before, same dream twice.
I will do the best I can in transporting it to type.
Bare with me on all this , for it is not my line of expertise.

Picture this as place on face of a clock, I am standing near the middle one foot on the floor and one on the bench seat of what looks like a picnic or cafeteria table.It deals with 5 men who I all know.

The First man, about 2'O'clock position standing at the end of what looks like a counter, a parts counter maybe, yes that would fit for he was a NAPA Dealer, his leftside exposed to me, talking but not to me, he looks much younger than he is now. Today he is in his late 70's.

2nd man, about 12:30 - 1'O'clock, I can not see him, but he is talking to me about my going somewhere, bags pack etc.

3rd man, sitting beside me on the bench seat with his back to the table, nothing said , he looks away, this man is no longer with us, he left in 2006.

4th / 5th sitting along the wall behind and to the left of me, about 7'O'clock both I know well, but they are much younger also, they are visiting together and I also chime in at times but still I am focusing on this piece of cake that I am enjoying and looking out as to see when, maybe my ride will arrive to take me.

I get the impression that I maybe going to a banquet or some other place that the lord has for me, everything is peaceful, than 2 more men show up coming in behind me, one at a time, I don't know them , just of them, I say to each, you know about what the 4th man is talking about, yeah, yeah,each one say's, so I tell each one go ahead and explain more to the 4th man, each one eagerly jumps at the chance and I refocus on my cake and waiting for my ride.

By the way, the cake was chocolate with white frosting, LOL

Next night,

The lord shed some light on the subject, or subjects.
The 1st Man, the lord said he is not ready, but still could be, {signs, not facing me,or talking to me, but looks younger and is talking.

2nd Man, he did not make rapture, but will get it right in the tribulation.

3rd man, the lord show me this man and he is in the lake of fire.

4th, 5th, they made it, they are talking about what they missed out on and act as if they will get a chance to experience it here in heaven.

The last 2 men , not sure about, they seem to verify the story line with 4/5th men. As for me, maybe I am on my way to join a rapture party with you Rita folks.

Cathy and I have been learning all we can from where we can for a while now. The lord is moving and moving faster here as of late. I look back at how we evolved starting with taking T.V out of our lives last May. In Sept the lord removed us from a little country church which my mother has attended to for yrs and yrs. Kept sending customer in to support our business , which by the way is dedicated to the Lord. He allowed me to purchase some equipment that I thought I needed, I think now he did that to honor my prayers and show me he would do it. AMEN

We were prompt to remove all vhs/dvds which takes the Lords name in vain. Weeks ago we let the cel phone go.
And now he put it pond me to let the World Wide Web go, and now you know why.

A cleansing is taking place, other things in our lives are aligning also. When you clean something you have to do something with it, or else it gets
contaminated again, like a part that is clean and prep, ready for a new finish. By going off of what I see , what the lord reveals, and what is happening in
our lives, Rapture has to be so very near. Well Folks as Paul Harvey always said , you know the rest of the story.

May God Bless you all and Cathy and I will meet you in the air with our Dear Lord Sweet Jesus.

AMEN

WC/ Wayne

Re: A Dream one night and revealed the next

I noticed one important thing:

You and some others including Charity basically get the same message: to be more intimate with the Lord and stay away from www as much as possible except from RITA forum but still stepping aside more ....

I think you're right ... Ales has his dream, some others too, some awakenings just happened to me, I guess our departure is really near.

What time is it in your clock?

Wayne and Cathy,

You both are such a blessing!! Thanking our Lord for you both and will keep you in prayer! Thanks for sharing this dream Wayne. Itis very incredible and I have to agree with you folks that the Lord is calling us to clean up our lives. (Basically to stop things that are sinful and repent of known sin because of the nearness of the rapture!)

I just have to say that I had one and only one dream a few months ago about being in a wedding and the main thing that I remember thinking during the dream was that I was bummed out that I did not eat the cake!! They had already cleaned up and the festivities were starting. I did join in on the celebrating though!!

God bless you both!

Thanks Wayne, enjoyed your post..

It's such a joy to get a vision from the Lord.

I only had a June 4, 2009 rapture vision then dry until Oct. 29, 2009 then 2 more rapture visions that same morning at 7:30 and 9:30.. I had been praying and finally went to sleep around 5:30 roughly..

Then about 2-3 weeks ago, I had a bad vision of some kind of serious trouble somewhere.

I have no ideal what it was, but when I have those types visions, after waking up I pray for whoever needs the help..

Anyway, after that one I've been dry again since..

It's just sleep and wake up...

I really love to read from people like you and others here that are having this really close contact visions.

They really uplift us during this waiting period..

God bless you and Cathy...

Joseph

Dear Wayne & Cathy my precious brother and sister,

Are you leaving RITA also? That is how I read this.
I love you both

ybiC / Paul

Paul/Aussie
Dear Wayne & Cathy my precious brother and sister,

Are you leaving RITA also? That is how I read this.
I love you both

ybiC / Paul

Yes Brother Paul, at the end of the month, the Lord, has place it on our hearts to leave. We will truly miss the RITA family. We have learned so much from the RITA family but we have to be obedient.

We will be posting some more dreams and visions that the Lord, has placed on our hearts to post, we will try to get them all out in a few days.
Photobucket
Blessings,
WC/Cathy

That must be one of the most beautiful graphics of Jesus I've ever seen Cathy - I will miss you so much - you have been such a blessing to RITA all these months - I understand and admire your obedience. We will see you there friends - I cannot WAIT!!!!! Love and blessings to you and your family until then - YSIChrist - Shirley

Geneustace
I noticed one important thing:

You and some others including Charity basically get the same message: to be more intimate with the Lord and stay away from www as much as possible except from RITA forum but still stepping aside more ....

I think you're right ... Ales has his dream, some others too, some awakenings just happened to me, I guess our departure is really near.

What time is it in your clock?

Than you all for your respond to the post and God bless you!

Geneustace, we not sure how to answer your question about a clock? The clock was us for reference points only.

Melissa, RJ, Paul.
Photobucket
Blessings,
WC/Cathy

Cathey & Wayne, everyone on RITA is special and unique in his or her own way and each so dear. Of all that post you two or especially dear and so loved by all of us. I am going to miss you so much!!!!! Really hope the Rapture happens this weekend now even more as I will not see your sweet and loving posts with the beautiful pictures on here after that. So ready to be home with a red rose in my right hand and a big ole Texas-sized hug for you. Hope we are seated near each other at the banquet hall! Love to you both and ((((hugs))))).

Dear Cathy & Wayne

My Brother and Sister, I love you both

As you expect I for one will be very saddened by your departure from RITA. I have grown to love you both dearly. I always look for your replies and posts. You both have a beautiful heart and bring so much encouragement to us all. The pictures that you post and the little messages have always made me smile and made this heart happy.

Wayne / Cathy, we all hear from the Lord and his directions for our lives in many different ways. He is our King, our brother and our friend. If he has spoken to you both and this is his leading then who am I to stand in your way.

When you leave RITA please know this from me-

I will never forget you
I love you
I will be praying for you where ever you are
I ask our Lord to shine his blessing upon you, and to take your hands and lead you where ever that road may go

Please remember that you have a brother over the other side of the world who longs to meet you. I strongly believe that our separation will not be long; I will be the one with a red rose and many tears.

Go in peace with the love that only our precious Lord Jesus can give. Shine your light as his beautiful light shines through you both.

With all my love, in his beautiful sweet saving love / your brother Paul

We'll miss you, W/C. Sorry to see you go. But, hopefully we'll be seeing you real soon!

What a great dream and explanation the Lord gave you. I have been getting the same word about seperating from the world...no more debating world issues, no more facebook, just focusing on Jesus.

We love you & cathy and will see you soon! God Bless You dear brother & sister!!

Darlene
What a great dream and explanation the Lord gave you. I have been getting the same word about seperating from the world...no more debating world issues, no more facebook, just focusing on Jesus.

We love you & cathy and will see you soon! God Bless You dear brother & sister!!

Ditto!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com