Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
TIME FOR A TRAVELLIN' TUNE!!!!!!!!!

Hey y'all how'd you like a tuneful ride to the Land of the Unclouded Day?

love
Ditta

Re: TIME FOR A TRAVELLIN' TUNE!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Ditta!

That was a wonderful travel'in tune. I loved it!

Praising Him, for the Unclouded Day. Woo-hoo, amen!

Thank you AbideInHim! Texas Sue sis where are you? I know you always love a travelllin' tune!

Ditta
Hey y'all how'd you like a tuneful ride to the Land of the Unclouded Day?

love
Ditta

Please, if I'm not asking too much...provide us w/the lyrics to this 'travelin' tune?' PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE!?

TY

Email: michaelneal35@msn.com

Here ya go, dear SisterInChrist,

Lyrics to Unclouded Day:

"BILL GAITHER THE UNCLOUDED DAY LYRICS

Oh they tell me of a place where my friends have gone
And they tell me of that land far away
And they tell me of a place where no storm clouds fly
Oh, they tell me of an uncloudy day

Chorus
Oh, the land of a cloudless day
Oh, the land of an uncloudy sky
They tell me of a place where my friends have gone

Oh, they tell me that he smiles on his children's face
Oh, his smile drives their sorrow away
And they tell me that no tears ever come again

Chorus

Oh, they tell me of a home far beyond the sky
And they tell me of a home far away
And they tell me of a home where no storm clouds fly

Chorus "

Dear Ditta, I love "UNCLOUDED DAY". What a great song, and when I saw Howard Goodman singing all I could think of was, he is seeing it now. Sorry I am late replying but I have been training for a new job the past two weeks and so I am gone during the day now.

I have thought of you often and wondered how you are doing. Looking forward to your cafe in heaven Ditta! We can eat pie with no worries about weight or sugar levels then! I had bumped up one of Charity's threads late last night entitled, "Will I See You In Heaven" by Johnny Cash. It is one of those where she had found houses for all of us to choose from and just made me nostalgic about a place I haven't been yet. So looking forward to our heaven trip. Maybe this weekend?!

Thank you Ditta, I love this wonderful song! looking so forward to meeting you and all our RITA family in heaven I pray it very soon!

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

Hey family you are still there! I'm so happy that you loved this and I'll look on this DVD - it was Turn Your Radio On - for some more travellin' tunes. TexasSue my heart is so longing for that land. And when I see the old-timers singing I always think how they're there right! The joy of that thought can hardly be expressed! I keep wondering about my house. Keep trying to picture the Paradise Diner. And for some reason I can't - maybe because my vision is so limited. All I think of is a lack of pain, lack of fear, lack of sadness. Yet Heaven will be so much more than that!

Ditta, I am with you on no more sadness, pain, or suffering. We have had enough of that here. I wish I could remember the name of the thread from several months back that Charity did that had your little Paradise Diner sign and the house I loved from the movie, "Meet Me In St Louis". I may try to look for it. Or if Charity reads this maybe she will remember. Love you dear sweet Ditta!! Maybe this week? we'll be home?? Hope so!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com