Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
THE TIME IS NOW! and THE BLAST OF THE SHOFAR IS READY TO SOUND!!! JIMMY LISHMAN

Jimmy Lishman (24 March 2010)
"The time is now! and the blast of the Shofar is ready to sound"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doves,

In Matthew 3:5-6

Fearlessly and boldly John said, "Repent! Change direction. The kingdom is at hand. Get ready. The time is now!"

Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist…—Mat_11:11 (a)

No wonder Jesus said of all those born of women, John was the greatest. People came from miles and miles, in those days no small feat, to hear him, sensing he spoke with accuracy and authority. But catch this—Jesus went on to say,

…notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.—Mat_11:11 (b)

Do you know whom Jesus is talking about? He's talking about you. Jesus said you're greater than John with all of his power and authority. Why? Because you have seen things John couldn't.

John would later question and wonder, "If You are truly the Messiah, Jesus, why don't You do something to establish Your authority?" John struggled and stumbled and didn't see things all that clearly. You do. You understand Jesus came as the Suffering Savior before He will come again as the Conquering King. The Lord has placed you in His kingdom, and Jesus Himself said the least in the kingdom is greater than this greatest of prophets.

What a privilege! I feel so honored that God would place us in this era and include us in His kingdom. He could have had us born centuries before Christ and made us great prophets calling down fire from heaven, raising the dead, healing the lepers. Instead, He said, "I'm going to do something greater. They're going to be part of My church."

I and many of HIS faithfull watchmen say Repent! make sure of your election while it is still free - The kingdom is at hand. Bride get ready. The time is now! and the blast of the Shofar is ready to sound - the invitation will be delivered - COME UP HERE.

It is the tenth of Nisan 5770 tomorrow - gather your lamps and expect the GROOM of the ages!

Love in the Coming King of Kings - JESUS MASCHIAGH NAGID

jimmy

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Re: THE TIME IS NOW! and THE BLAST OF THE SHOFAR IS READY TO SOUND!!! JIMMY LISHMAN

Brothers & Sisters in CHRIST

We is getting alot of "The Time Is Now"! and "Shofar is ready to blast" messages.

Me thinks it is our time.

Thank You Virginia for posting this.

THANK YOU LORD

johnmac

Email: voyagerjm@earthlink.net

Re: THE TIME IS NOW! and THE BLAST OF THE SHOFAR IS READY TO SOUND!!! JIMMY LISHMAN

I think you are right Johnmac! We'll be hearing the trump of God very soon, and then we will meet in the clouds. I can't wait!

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Khog
I think you are right Johnmac! We'll be hearing the trump of God very soon, and then we will meet in the clouds. I can't wait!

Kevin

Neither can I!!! Neither can I wait either!!!

PRAISE THE LORD!!! TIME IS NOW!!! AMEN!!!

Blessings,
WC?cathy

WOW WC,

Thanks for posting this ! The heavenly Shofar
will be heard from one end of earth to the
OTHER !

mary
WOW WC,

Thanks for posting this ! The heavenly Shofar
will be heard from one end of earth to the
OTHER !

Photobucket
God Bless You!

Blessings,
W/Cathy

Virginia, I've never seen so many urgent messages for us to prepare and get right with the Lord because the time is so short!

I've feel such an urgency these past few weeks and it's growing in intensity.

Thank you for posting this!

P.S. Have you heard from Star today???

One of my pets in HEAVEN!

Email: michaelneal35@msn.com

Yes, I have Lisaleenie...I am calling her this evening as she has a long message for me to post as it was dinner time when she called me. Hope to post it sometime this evening.

HIS BLESSINGS...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Well, I'm staying up for this!! I love Star's messages!! Thanks, Virginia.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com