Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I'm so hurt & sad

I write you all as I sit here crying. I just saw what my niece wrote to my nephew about me on facebook. They are both liberals and very happy about Obamacare passing.
This is what she wrote:
Hi Jeff, thanks for standing up to our crazy conservative family. They live in a little bloated bubble where they only hear what they want and (I suspect) hate humanity. :)

I am so sad that she says because I or our family is conservative and we were against government ran healthcare that we hate humanity. I can't believe family is turning against family in such a hateful manner. It's not even a friendly debate, but now to say we hate humanity. All I could say back to her was.."WOW I'm speechless"

I know I need to forgive her now for she is blinded. She is 23 yrs old and an atheist living in San Francisco. My nephew is probably an atheist too (not sure though) liberal living in NYC. I feel so bad for them when they find out they were wrong!

UGH this is hard when it's your family being so cruel!

Re: I'm so hurt & sad

Darlene,

I am so sorry that you were hurt by such a thoughtless comment. Young people just don't think sometimes about how damaging words can be. I know that had to feel awful to see something like that in print by your own family. They are blinded by the god of this world. Pray to bind the one who is blinding them and for the eye salve Jesus recommended to the Laodicean church to be applied.

It reminds me of something Jesus said, that He came to bring a sword and that our enemies would be those of our own household. We are seeing that these days before we leave.

Darlene,

The Lord showed me something with this Health Care Bill and it has to do with how we trust in the Lord for everything. The more that the devil has people rely on the state the more and more they will move away from God.

2Ch 32:8 With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the LORD our God to help us, and to fight our battles.

You said you believe they are atheists. How sad they have no God to rely on. They only have man and man's establishments. They can't see past the benefit that they may help them and this benefit also blinds them to the bad parts of the bill that will be taking away their rights. All they can do is demonize those who are opposition to their views. This is so sad.

I hope this insight makes it easier to put it behind you. I know you will have no problem forgiving them because of all the love I've seen you display in your posts.

YBIC
Rich

It reminds me of something Jesus said, that He came to bring a sword and that our enemies would be those of our own household. We are seeing that these days before we leave.

Wise words, Texas Sue.

Oh, Darlene, I'm so sorry that you're getting hurt by your own family. I hope these words of Jesus gives you comfort:

"Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me.

Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you."

Mattthew 5:11,12

Hang in there, Darlene. It won't be long now.

Darlene, I am sorry that you were hurt and can imagine you are very concerned for your niece and nephew. Will be praying that they will be saved. It is good that you are trying to witness to them.

I feel your pain.

It's hard watching so many bow down to worship this image the media is setting up.

When it gets bad and it will get REAL BAD, you will be the one they come running to.

Hang in there...TRUTH ALWAYS WINS.

FACTS=TRUTH=YESHUA

All of us here know who the real "crazy" ones are. I can only imagine the pain Jesus felt while he was here and they too laughed in his face.

Darlene, I'm preachin to myself here too. I hope this helps.

Thank you so much everyone!!!!!!! I knew I could count on my faithful brothers & sisters at RITA to make me feel better. You all are so awesome and I love you all! Thanks for always being there to give an encouraging word. I knew I could count on you all!

My Dear Precious "LilSis" Darlene,

God Bless Your Faithful Darlene.

I'm very sorry that you are going through this difficult time with your family.

What a Blessing for you to have Texas Sue, Rich E, Lennie, Melissa, and Allen come to your immediate NEED.

May I join them to lift you up in Christ Jesus for your relief?

What a Joy it is to Rally around you and pray for your needs in this regard.

Thank you Lennie for giving Darlene the Scripture references from Mattthew 5:11,12

Dear Lord Jesus, just enfold Your faithful daughter, our sister in the shelter of Your Wings for comfort, encouragement, and blessings for her this evening and the days ahead...In Your Name Jesus, we pray...Amen.

ybi Christ's Wonderful Love Darlene,
Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

I can't believe family is turning against family in such a hateful manner

Darlene, I very much feel for your situation, in fact I've come to the place where I was going to post a prayer request for my situation.

Family can be so painful!

But this is why as you say above that family is turning against family, and why we need to trust the Lord in it, and let Him take our pain:

Do you suppose that I came to give peace on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division.

For from now on five in one house will be divided: three against two, and two against three.

Father will be divided against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.

And Jesus said "He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad"

God is bringing the division in these end days while at the same time He knows the hearts of those who are His. The division is most painful, but God said it would be so. So all we can do is trust Him in it and with it, and pray that they somehow will be translated from darkness to the light of God in Christ Jesus, I know God feel's your pain, and He can carry it if you give it to HIm. Bless you.

Darlene & Kolleen my dear Sisters,

This is wide spread and is happening to many, family turning against etc other. We take a stand for Jesus and everything that he means to us as his children. Some do not like to hear what we say, and sadly that is family also.

I too last weekend was made fun of because of what I believe in by a very close loved one (family). I was told that over the last year I have become more timid and dont voice an opinion of others etc. That I should be more of a man.

I was hurt to begin with then thought about it, yes I have changed, but for the better.

What does hurt is when the person that has said these things is a person I pray for every day. A loved one I ache to see accept his saving love. Sometimes I feel I am making ground and then they say something like they did and I feel that they are far from accepting Jesus.

I can only pray and lay it at my Fathers feet

Love you both / ybiC / Paul

Darlene...

I also am so sorry that you've had to endure such talk.

I've become aware that the enemy must know that the time is short before we're gone, because he's trying to block you from entering into heaven and be taken up with the rapture. Don't forget who our enemy is and he doesn't want you to make it. He laying obstacles before you to cause you to fall.

Lay it at the feet of Jesus, pray as others have said, and know that the Lord gives the victory.

I've been under several attacks in the past couple weeks and realized what the enemy was up to. Unfortunely, I think initially I flunked both exams, but the Lord is quick to forgive. So don't be too surprised, as ""I believe"" we have only hours to days before we go home.

Man...I don't want to miss this one!!!
As Texas Sue has with her red rose on her posts, it reminds me of our pact to see each and everyone, and bless the Lord for The RITA family. WOW...what a day that is going to be!!!

Father, in the Name of Jesus, we ask that you bring joy where hurt was in Darlene. Cause her to rise above the hurt and see who her enemy is. It's not the niece and nephew, but satan. Satan and demon powers, in the Name of Jesus, I bind you from all the Rita family's and our extended families in Jesus name. For it is written "Resist the devil and he will flee from you". I resist you in Jesus Name.

Now Lord cause your church to rise up and to declare you Holy. May we walk Holy before YOU and may YOU be glorified because of it.

Blessings on you Darlene. As others have said, we are almost there!!! Praise HIM!!!

YBIC
Steve

Darlene, Stand strong, my dear sister. You CAN do it through Christ's love and compassion.

Rich E
Darlene,

You said you believe they are atheists. How sad they have no God to rely on. They only have man and man's establishments. They can't see past the benefit that they may help them and this benefit also blinds them to the bad parts of the bill that will be taking away their rights. All they can do is demonize those who are opposition to their views. This is so sad.

I hope this insight makes it easier to put it behind you. I know you will have no problem forgiving them because of all the love I've seen you display in your posts.

YBIC
Rich

Wise words from Rich here Darlene - they rely on all they have to rely on and anyone who opposes the benefits they may gain from this are against them. Pray for their eyes to be opened - I know how this hurts you but pray for them anyway. You won't regret the compassion you extend to them.

I to am going through the same thing, but i do know that the LORD will save my loved ones and yours as well,

We have a Grate God and Father, and he loves us, my heart hurts as well for my loved ones that wont have any thing to do with me because i tell them of Jesus,
It has taken me a long time to learn that i can not save them, and i cry for them and the world, but i will leave them to the LORD and trust him that he will work things out for them.

It is hard to be at peace in this time, but trust in Jesus and he will hold u , i cry in his lap all the time, there is no one else who can take the hurt from my heart and soul, except my KING JESUS CHRIST

Praise his Holy name ,

I to thank the LORD for u all , when i need peace and to know that we all are in this to geather .

Bless u all and May our Father keep u always in his hands.

ysi Christ
caorlyn2

Darlene,

I know exactly how you feel, re: the way your family are treating you...for even I've been there myself.

I also fully agree w/ALL our fellow RITAians too.

I stand in agreement with you all! My wise 21 yr old daughter and I talked about this last night. She said isn't it sad all the people in the USA that has rejected Jesus, they have no hope so they are hoping and clinging to any hope they can find. So they see Obama and this healthcare as their hope. It's a false hope which we know as Christians because the veil has been lifted from our eyes whereas their eyes are still veiled. Satan is the one who hates humanity as we are made in God's image. So I totally see my nieces words as an attack from Satan. I feel sorry for my niece & nephew and prayed for them that God would bring someone in their mist to witness to them and unveil their eyes to truth. I asked God to forgive me for any bad feelings I had towards them and to bless them. I also have decided after praying about it that I will not meditate on the problems of this world anymore but meditate on the Lord and his goodness & promises. The enemy wants to steal our joy and fruits of the spirit and I believe he does this when we get wrapped up in debating with non beleivers about world issues like this healthcare for example. I will not listen to Glenn Beck anymore or enter into these world problem discussions that can still my joy and/or cause strife. I have determined to focus on Jesus and know that I am not of this world. Like he says all these things must happen, but do not worry, look up as your redemption draws near!!! Praise God!!

Darlene...

Very wise. It's so nice to have a daughter that you can talk to. It's like the old hymn that says "Turn your eyes upon Jesus. Look full in His wonderful face. And the tings of earth will grow strangely dim...in the light of His Glory and Grace".

Blessings on you.

YBIC
Steve

Darlene
I have determined to focus on Jesus and know that I am not of this world. Like he says all these things must happen, but do not worry, look up as your redemption draws near!!! Praise God!!

Amen!
Darlene, you are so right Sis. This is the time to focus totally on the Lord, and pray for everyone.

We must let go of the world's way of thinking and focus on God's way!! God bless you precious Darlene.

Know ye no that the friendship of the world is enimity with God? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. James 4:4

And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7Photobucket

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

Darlene

I am distressed to hear about your situation, the posts from your family, but it is a situation I am familiar with - I am trying to get over it myself, but for different reasons.

My family believes in God and all that He is. I always revered them for their position regarding YHVH. However, when sticks came to stones, they were just not there for me - it is really strange to describe. I always thought that I would have my family if times got tough, but I sadly learned otherwise. I was out of work for 4.5 months, and did not receive one phone call, one email, about it. Not one. I wondered, why, would my family not care? I know they love me, but why would they not even send me a kind note, or even a phone call? Why not even one of either?

In spite of this odd situation, or maybe because of it, my eyes looked up - because that is where Hope Is. Hope is not on earth, not with our family, not with our friends, but with the only One who could give us that hope - Yeshua.

I realize you are saddened, as was I, but please release that sadness - give it the Lord. Let your tears flow - sadness is part of losing - and then continue on with your Messiah. Jesus is the only one Ever to commit to being there for us Every Day, Every Hour, Every Minute.

This earthly life is temporary, as it always was and will be, but our eternal life is more than we could ever dream.

He is with us. He is sending help but He is also asking us to step up to the plate. There are challenges ahead. But He will always Be There. He will guide us through our challenges. He will Never Leave Us.

I hope this message gives you some kind of comfort.

In Jesus' name,
Angela

Email: angela.shaver@earthlink.net

You are so right Angela! He is our only one to ever count on! He alone is faithful! He will never leave us nor forsake us. He is our source for everything we need! Sometimes many of us have mistaken our source for our family, our jobs, our positions, our money, our religions, etc...but he is removing those things to show us that he is our only true source!!! When we realize that we truly have peace! God Bless You Angela!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com