Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Had another ~FLASH DREAM~ this a.m.!!!

This is what I saw: 3/28 @ 9 (PDT).

So therefore--I ask you all, could God be giving me the date & time of my (as well as my fellow Believers living in...) this specific Time Zone Rapture Departure, this Passover Week?

Have ya' all been gettin' these too?

Re: Had another ~FLASH DREAM~ this a.m.!!!

Neal
I saw 28 last week, or the week before. It was just the number and nothing else. Love to All, Neal

Email: michaelneal35@msn.com

Per Chabad.org, that day is Passover Eve. This is a very significant day, Jesus had the last supper with the disciples, isn't that right?

Sunday, March 28, 2010
13 Nissan, 5770

I lost power yesterday, & when I noticed my clock it was flashing 8:28.

I'm sure those familiar with what numbers mean can explain that better. I took it to mean the 8th day... wasn't sure what the 28 was all about.

Melanie
Per Chabad.org, that day is Passover Eve. This is a very significant day, Jesus had the last supper with the disciples, isn't that right?

Sunday, March 28, 2010
13 Nissan, 5770

YES, CORRECT!

Nisan 13th [in history]

Water swells on the earth in the days of Noah. Day 103. Genesis 7:24

All leaven must be put away by this evening. Exodus 12:15 - Gateway to Judaism

Hashem and the angels visit Abraham, three days after his circumcision - 2048. Genesis 18:1ff Bava Metzia 86b

Yocheved hides Moses after a 6 month and one day pregnancy - day 36. Artscroll Mesorah on Shavuos, page 61.

Levites still consecrating the temple in Hezekiah's day, day 13. II Chronicles 29:17

King Hezekiah fell critically ill. According to Seder Olam, King Hezekiah was taken ill three days before the defeat of King
Sennacherib - day 2. 2 Kings 20:1, Seder Olam 23

Haman buys the order for the destruction of the Jews. He will be hung in 70 days in 3404. Esther 3:7-12

Esther has Mordecai and the Jews fast for three days before seeing the king. Esther 4:16

Satan enters Judas Iscariot. Luke 22:3

Yeshua sends two disciples, from Bethany, to Jerusalem to prepare for Pesach. Mark 14:1-16

Link to calendar of Events in History

and another calendar of events too

Note: some calendars show as Nisan 11...

11th
Water swells on the earth in the days of Noah. Day 101. Genesis 7:24
Yocheved hides Moses after a 6 month and one day pregnancy - day 34. Artscroll Mesorah on Shavuos, page 61.
The eleventh day Pagiel son of Ocran, the leader of the people of Asher, brought his altar dedication offering. Numbers 7:72
Wilderness Israelites are circumcised by Joshua. Zezachim 119a, Joshua 5:3; Seder Olam 11
Ezra assemble Jews at the Ahava canal prior to departing Babylon for Israel. Day 3 Ezra 8:15
Levites still consecrating the temple in Hezekiah's day, day 11. II Chronicles 29:17
Yeshua curses the fig tree. Mark 11:12-14
Yeshua is presented as Messiah Priest, on the first day of the week. Mark 11:12-19, Isaiah 56:7

These calendars show 2 days early as Nisan 11...

March April 2010 Passover calendars

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

The 28th is also a Gentile Holiday....Remember that word....Not on a Jewish Holiday but look to a Gentile Holiday..

It's Palm Sunday.....a Gentile Holiday

YBIC
Rich

scuggers
Melanie

Sunday, March 28, 2010
13 Nissan, 5770

YES, CORRECT!

Nisan 13th [in history]

Water swells on the earth in the days of Noah. Day 103. Genesis 7:24

All leaven must be put away by this evening. Exodus 12:15 - Gateway to Judaism

Hashem and the angels visit Abraham, three days after his circumcision - 2048. Genesis 18:1ff Bava Metzia 86b

Yocheved hides Moses after a 6 month and one day pregnancy - day 36. Artscroll Mesorah on Shavuos, page 61.

Levites still consecrating the temple in Hezekiah's day, day 13. II Chronicles 29:17

King Hezekiah fell critically ill. According to Seder Olam, King Hezekiah was taken ill three days before the defeat of King
Sennacherib - day 2. 2 Kings 20:1, Seder Olam 23

Haman buys the order for the destruction of the Jews. He will be hung in 70 days in 3404. Esther 3:7-12

Esther has Mordecai and the Jews fast for three days before seeing the king. Esther 4:16

Satan enters Judas Iscariot. Luke 22:3

Yeshua sends two disciples, from Bethany, to Jerusalem to prepare for Pesach. Mark 14:1-16

Link to calendar of Events in History

and another calendar of events too

Note: some calendars show as Nisan 11...

11th
Water swells on the earth in the days of Noah. Day 101. Genesis 7:24
Yocheved hides Moses after a 6 month and one day pregnancy - day 34. Artscroll Mesorah on Shavuos, page 61.
The eleventh day Pagiel son of Ocran, the leader of the people of Asher, brought his altar dedication offering. Numbers 7:72
Wilderness Israelites are circumcised by Joshua. Zezachim 119a, Joshua 5:3; Seder Olam 11
Ezra assemble Jews at the Ahava canal prior to departing Babylon for Israel. Day 3 Ezra 8:15
Levites still consecrating the temple in Hezekiah's day, day 11. II Chronicles 29:17
Yeshua curses the fig tree. Mark 11:12-14
Yeshua is presented as Messiah Priest, on the first day of the week. Mark 11:12-19, Isaiah 56:7

These calendars show 2 days early as Nisan 11...

March April 2010 Passover calendars

Satan enters BHMO (Judas Iscariot) "?" - Luke 22:3

But still, I'm somewhat in the dark re: my above ~FLASH DREAM~ .

SisterNChrist

So therefore--I ask you all, could God be giving me the date & time of my (as well as my fellow Believers living in...) this specific Time Zone Rapture Departure, this Passover Week?

I wasn't going to post this because I don't want to be labeled a date-setter and my dreams probably don't mean anything. But saw your email and felt I had to. Last week I had an odd dream. I dreamt we were at my father-in-law's in NY ( well actually was an old time store that he happened to own in his dream ). Well in my dream I remember asking him when we were going home. He said "when is easter?" I said "It's March 28th." ( I know it isn't but said that in my dream ). Then I woke up. I thought about the dream for a moment but dismissed it as a NyQuil induced episode .

I'll be looking at 3/28 a little more closely now.
ybiC,
Jayson

Jayson
SisterNChrist

I wasn't going to post this because I don't want to be labeled a date-setter and my dreams probably don't mean anything. But saw your email and felt I had to. Last week I had an odd dream. I dreamt we were at my father-in-law's in NY ( well actually was an old time store that he happened to own in his dream ). Well in my dream I remember asking him when we were going home. He said "when is easter?" I said "It's March 28th." ( I know it isn't but said that in my dream ). Then I woke up. I thought about the dream for a moment but dismissed it as a NyQuil induced episode .

ybiC,
Jayson

Thank you, Jayson, I certainly will appreciate that.

SisterNChrist

WOW...

That's on a Sunday.... My June 4, 2009 vision was showing Sunday Morning around 10:25AM... roughly..

Let's hope and pray we are gone....

Maranatha..

Joseph

Well in my dream I remember asking him when we were going home. He said "when is easter?" I said "It's March 28th." ( I know it isn't but said that in my dream ). Then I woke up. I thought about the dream for a moment but dismissed it as a NyQuil induced episode .

ybiC,
Jayson[/quote]

WOW...

Jayson,

As I read your post, the Holy Spirit started moving thru my body.... WOW...

I sure this is the sign that we are gone...

Praise our great God and Savior, come quickly Lord Jesus..

Joseph

RJ
Well in my dream I remember asking him when we were going home. He said "when is easter?" I said "It's March 28th." ( I know it isn't but said that in my dream ). Then I woke up. I thought about the dream for a moment but dismissed it as a NyQuil induced episode .

ybiC,
Jayson

WOW...

Jayson,

As I read your post, the Holy Spirit started moving thru my body.... WOW...

I sure this is the sign that we are gone...

Praise our great God and Savior, come quickly Lord Jesus..

Joseph[/quote]

I agree w/ya' both, Jayson & Joseph!!!

Is Nisan the first month of the Biblical year?
Nisan 11? 1-11? March 28th here? Sunday?

I'm still seeing 01:11 and 11:11 ... it's still so often I can't believe it doesn't mean "something".

Wow, everyone, this is such a wonderful post! The 28th is only 3 days away!!

I don't know about you all, but it's really hard for me to concentrate on anything else but seeng our Lord!! I'm at work, and I find myself daydreaming about the rapture, then I have to snap out of it and get back to work, LOL!!! Never being married, I have to ask all the married ladies here: Is that how you felt just before your wedding???

And the number 28 is four 7's!! As you all know, the number 7 is the number of "completion". Didn't Star see 4 different sets of trumpet angels???

Come quickly Lord Jesus!!

SHIRLEY - NISSAN 11 or 1-11 is TOMORROW on March 26!!!

LISALEENIE - Star saw (1)Trumpet Angels (2)Announcing Angels (3)Helper Angels and (4) Baby Angels All but the helper angels had trumpets. She saw a fifth set of SEVEN Triumphant Angels which I think she said had trumpets too. So five sets of angels - four of these sets had trumpets.

Texas Sue

LISALEENIE - Star saw (1)Trumpet Angels (2)Announcing Angels (3)Helper Angels and (4) Baby Angels

Four sets of angels lined up and ready.

Wow! Four sets of angels, and four sets of 7's in the number 28!!

This is exciting! Wouldn't it be fantastic if the 28th was it???

Lisaleenie
Texas Sue

LISALEENIE - Star saw (1)Trumpet Angels (2)Announcing Angels (3)Helper Angels and (4) Baby Angels

Four sets of angels lined up and ready.

Wow! Four sets of angels, and four sets of 7's in the number 28!!

This is exciting! Wouldn't it be fantastic if the 28th was it???

Yeah!!! That WOULD be very exciting!!!

I believe that in another thread here it stated that 3/29 is EXACTLY 2000 Years since OUR LOVING DIED for us.

Interesting Coincidence!

johnmac

Email: voyagerjm@earthlink.net

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com