<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
IT'S CLEAR: NO PASSOVER SACRIFICE THIS YEAR: Supreme Court: No Passover Sacrifice Again This Year

Now it is clear today, THERE WILL BE NO PASSOVER SACRIFICE THIS YEAR

Supreme Court: No Passover Sacrifice Again This Year

by Hillel Fendel
Follow Israel news on Twitter and Facebook.

(IsraelNN.com) The Supreme Court has rejected a petition requesting that Jews be enabled to offer the Passover Sacrifice this coming Monday, the eve of the holiday.

Similar petitions have been submitted and rejected in recent years.

Tuesday evening, a rally demanding “freedom of Jewish worship” on the Temple Mount was held in downtown Jerusalem. The organizers also demanded to be allowed to celebrate this coming Passover holiday on the site of the Holy Temple by offering the Paschal sacrifice.

They noted that according to Jewish Law, the Holy Temple does not need to be built in order to resume the sacrificial offerings. They emphasized accordingly that the Temple Mount organizations are not trying to change or make modifications to any existing structures on the Mount, but rather aim to receive permission to build a temporary altar, which would be dismantled immediately following the Passover Offering.

The Court ruled, however, that because of feared Arab violence, such an act could not be permitted. “It's true,” the ruling states, “that the basic point of departure is that every Jew has the right to the Temple Mount and pray there… However, these rights are not absolute and their implementation can be limited in view of the public interest… In light of the centrality and importance of the Temple Mount for many other religions, too, the danger arising from a flare of violence is not only a local threat… What happens on the Temple Mount affects political considerations and foreign relations of the state.”

Responses
Rabbi Yehuda Glick, head of the Organization for Human Rights on the Temple Mount, responded with sorrow: “The Land of Israel is acquired through pain – sadly, much pain.”

Yosef Rabin, Liaison to North American Communities on behalf of the Organization for Renewal of the Temple, took a harsher tone: “The heart of every Jew should shudder at this ruling, which is reminiscent of the decree of the evil king of Israel, Yeravam ben Nevat, who also did not allow the Jewish People to ascend and worship on the Mount.”

Symbolic Ceremony
In 2004, the Temple Institute conducted a symbolic Passover sacrifice. Click here to read a description of the offering in general, and here to read about the symbolic ceremony.

Re: IT'S CLEAR: NO PASSOVER SACRIFICE THIS YEAR: Supreme Court: No Passover Sacrifice Again This Yea

Just wonder, is this the sign of another "delaying"? I called it as another extension of time

Re: IT'S CLEAR: NO PASSOVER SACRIFICE THIS YEAR: Supreme Court: No Passover Sacrifice Again This Yea

I try not to be too bummed about it. I think these things WILL happen for sure, but after the rapture. I think that may be the thing that really sets the rest in motion.

I do really hope You're right Ma

It seems that they will still do their sacrificing just in another location! I am sure they knew that they would be turned down for their first choice!

Jack Kelly has some good stuff on his site where he believes that the new temple will be built in Shiloh, which is the location of the first temporary temple I believe.

JK believes that the current temple mount will be split when Jesus arrives and the Dome of the rock will be under water at that point, so this would make sense that the new temple would be built at Shiloh.

Shiloh is located near Jerusalem, just a few miles away.

Thank you for giving me hope again Melissa :)...Now I can finish my day and follow through with my plans for the next couple of weeks in peace..:)

Hi Sue!! Hope things are going well for you! God bless you! xoxo

It does not follow that Israel's Supreme Court forbidding the sacrifice would stop the rapture from happening soon. The only thing the Bible says about it is that the Jews will be sacrificing by the mid point of the Tribulation, which is when the abomination of desolation happens.

I agree with Melissa that the bible is not clear about the location of this rebuilt temple!!!

There is no scripture that says it will be built on the temple mount!!!

Most likely it will be built nearby!! Then if the political climate permits, it can be moved later to that exact location on the temple mount!!!

But that is for the jewish people to figure out!!! We the church have the temple in heaven where we will visit soon!!!!

Did anyone listen to John McTernan being interviewed by Sid Roth? Geneustace posted it on RITA yesterday. According to John McTernan, if you read Obadiah, it is a prophesy of the complete destruction of the Palestinians and the surrounding areas - Syria, Jordan, etc. This will probably happen before the Ezekiel 38 & 39 war with Russia and Iran. It sounds like what Bill Salus is calling the Psalm 83 war. The same enemies are named in that Psalm that are listed in Obadiah.

Basically, when this war happens all the voices opposing the Jews use of the Temple Mount will no longer exist. Then the Temple may be rebuilt very quickly. Probably early in the tribulation. It seems reasonable to assume that the strength of Israel displayed in this soon-to-occur-war will cause so much fear that the AC will then come forward and make a deal with them which will include the rebuilding of the Temple and instituting the sacrifices again. The fact that they are pushing for the sacrifices now after being in Jerusalem for 40 years means we are very close to our departure time.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com