Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Request for Prayer

"Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him since He always lives to make intercession for them"

I would like to ask prayer from anyone who would want to, to intercede for a moment, for my 3 adult children.

Since early on, they have all been independent, meaning into their own ways which has led them into hardships in life, and difficult situations. Even so, they are so resistant to God.

My daughters are into their own lives and ways, but my son is into total deception, in that he professes some type of new age false god belief that is totally not of our God. He has said this god in which he believes is not constrained by the bible! That his god is bigger than the bible! It is serious becuz he has a facebook page where he is sub'tly drawing many followers, speaking of "god" in the midst of or under the guise of the game playing and all that goes on there.

All three have such a stronghold of independence, unbelief and deception over them, from which I never see any breakthrough, so I tho't I would ask if any at Rita who feel led, might pray strong prayers to break the delusion over their minds and hearts once and for all...or at the very least that God could begin to order their steps aright. Also, because of these differences, they have estranged themselves in different ways from each other and to a degree, from me.

I would be most grateful for any prayers to break once and for all these strongholds. Thank you so much and the Lord bless you back in every way you need.

2Cr 4:6 "For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ"

Re: Request for Prayer

I will pray right now for your children Kolleen.
The Lord bless you and yours.

Kolleen dear Sis,

Count me in, from today onwards your kids are in my prayers.

Love ya
ybiC / Paul

Kollen, I am praying for your children...I know what you are saying, as I too have the same problem with my three children...they are grown completely independent of what they grew up with

lORD, I am praying for these children that have grown and become very independent...many of what they grew up with but are now involved in the world and have no need of you...many are on the fence. We know that nothing is too hard for you and that you can send the Holy Spirit after them and reveal a fresh revelation of who you are..YOU SAID YOU CAN CHANGE THEM IN A "TWINKLE OF AN EYE"...May your will be done in families that need a fresh revelation of who You are and what is soon going to take place.

Thank You Lord...In Jesus name, amen

HIS BLESSINGS...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Kollen, we are praying for your children asking the Lord, to touch their hearts praying for right now answers in Jesus precious name Amen!
Photobucket
Blessings,
WC/Cathy

Kolleen -

Praying that the Holy Spirit of God will break through to the hearts of your children, drawing them to Himself and revealing Himself in far greater measure than all we know to ask for or think of.

Ephesians 3:11-21

11 This was according to the eternal purpose that he has realized in Christ Jesus our Lord, 12 in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through our faith in him. 13 So I ask you not to lose heart over what I am suffering for you, which is your glory.

Prayer for Spiritual Strength
14 For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, 15 from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, 16 that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, 19 and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
20 Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

God bless you and your children.
Love, Peace Lily

Father we pray not only for these childern,
But all Of RITA'S childern who need a wake up
call. Father we place these Kids/adults into
your care, knowing you love them more then we
could ever love them....please lead them home
safe.

Oh, dear Kolleen, I do pray for your children now in the name of Jesus!!!

I'm praying also Kolleen in this regard.

Also, thank you Virgina for what you said, "May your will be done in families that need a fresh revelation of who You are and what is soon going to take place."

I'm agreeing with your words in the name of Jesus for one of my daughters.

God Bless your Kolleen.

ybi Christ's Wonderful Love,
Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Kolleen, I understand your deep concern as I share the same fears - saying a prayer for your children right now. .... I told Him I trust Him to take care of our children and not let them be lost.

mary
Father we pray not only for these childern,
But all Of RITA'S childern who need a wake up
call. Father we place these Kids/adults into
your care, knowing you love them more then we
could ever love them....please lead them home
safe.

Ditto Mary,well said!

These are wonderful prayers. I join with everyone in praying for you Kolleen, your children & all the children of RITA.

TN Dove
These are wonderful prayers. I join with everyone in praying for you Kolleen, your children & all the children of RITA.

Ditto, praying along with all here, for Kolleen's children, and all of the children, grandchildren, friends, and loved ones of all of our precious Rita members.

Will pray for your children dearest Kolleen! Will pray for you too, I know the situation with your kids is weighing heavy on your heart! Love you Kolleen! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

2HH, Paul, Virginia, Cheryl Ann, WC, Peace Lily,, Mary, Leenie, Joseph, Shirley, TX Sue, TN Dove, and AbideinHim...

I wanted to bless you all back with scripture and felt instead of looking where I was looking, I should get my other bible and just open it. I don't find it easy to ask for prayer for myself, so, I can't thank you enough for coming alongside as you have.

Also, I wish I had included in my request, prayer for you and yours with similar circumstances. But you were quick to include that in the thread, so I just am grateful that you did for everyone.

So this is what I opened to in the Word - in appreciation to each of you:

"As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him." And who is a rock except our God? It is God Who arms me with strength...I have pursued my enemies and overtaken them; Neither did I turn back again till they were destroyed. (satan's hold on our children) I have wounded them so that they were not able to rise; They have fallen under my feet, for You have armed me with strength for the battle. You have subdued under me those who rose up against me. You have also given me the necks of my enemies...they cried out but there was none to save them. Even the Lord, but He did not answer them. Then I beat them as fine as the dust before the wind...The Lord lives! Blessed be my Rock! Let the God of my salvation be exalted...Great deliverance He gives to His king, and shows mercy to His anointed, to David and his descendants forevermore....The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul....

Dear Ms Victor

I just now saw your post and you are included in my response...love you...

My sweet Sis,

I am praying for your children. I pray that God will send the Holy Spirit to convict them of their sins and bring them into His full glory.

Love...............Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Dear Kolleen . . praying, too for our God who desires none to perish to bring His Heavenly conviction over your children . . May the Peace and Grace of the LORD pour over each of your loved ones . . .

Jesus knows you are a praying mother over your children . . how much more our Father will answer what we believe is His will to save . .

I, too have 2 children who ignore Jesus and His saving Mercy, and it breaks my heart . I so understand, sis . . . still we have to trust the only Power promised to convict, especially when our God and Father hears our cries through our Savior and Risen Lord Jesus . .

Thank you so much Lynn and Donna. I am sorry to hear Donna that you have the same situation as mine and so many others. I will trust the Lord for the outcome, as I know we all are. Please read my response above for you, and also many thank you's to those who may have prayed that did not post...God's blessings to you all.

Kolleen

There is a valuable book for people bordering on belief, questioning how all the different ideas/religions fit with the Word, and so on. The book is "Evidence that Demands a Verdict". The content is put together very well for addressing this type of questioning. I believe you can preview it on Amazon.

Angela

Email: angela.shaver@earthlink.net

Thank you Angela. My children would not read it, for where they are right now, but I'm glad you posted that for anyone else who may be able to give it to their families. Blessings.

Dear Heavenly Father I ask that you would command your angels charge over Kolleen's children, keep them safe father and lead them to you Father. Command your warring angels to fight off those demonic spirits that surround Kolleen's children and bring her children to repentance to cast down the strongholds and start following you Yeshua!
In Jesus Mighty Name
Amen

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com