<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Possible Buyer: My House Has Too Many Doors! Realtor Agent: Board Some Up!! Got Vision!

When I heard this today from the Real Estate agent from the possible buyer it just about made my jaw drop!!!

Lisa and all of you that know my vision of a few years ago will want to keep this in prayer!!!

This may be it!!! This potential buyer had just a couple of issues with the house and one was that there were two many doors to the property!

The real estate agent just told him to board some of them up!!!!!

Wow!!! Did you hear that!!! That is what the Lord showed me in a vision just a few years ago about seeing the door in my house boarded up!!!!

I doubted if that was literally speaking until this was spoken today!!!

I will not speak much more on this until the deal is done, and this is being said by faith!!!!

I do not want to say anything more until I get the final results!!!

Just keep this in your prayers and don't overdue it!! If this is the time then it will be done no matter what!!!!

Did I just say! If This Is The Time!!!!

Could this be a sign of something much bigger!! We can only hope and watch and pray!!!!!!

Re: Possible Buyer: My House Has Too Many Doors! Realtor Agent: Board Some Up!! Got Vision!

Scott, when I read this I got tingles head to toe!!!!! Especially the part where the realtor told him about the doors to "just board them up". OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH praying this is it!

Re: Possible Buyer: My House Has Too Many Doors! Realtor Agent: Board Some Up!! Got Vision!

Wow! How could this POSSIBLY be a coincidence??? I mean, how many buyers think there is too many doors? I've never been in a house and thought"wow, this house just has too many doors." And the the real estate agent responds by telling them to just board them up!!!!!

This is just too WEIRD to be a coincidence....

Whooooooaaaaaa - I agree!!!! (hopin and prayin)

Photobucket

Blessings,
WC

Scott
Could you refresh my memory a little....

Does the rapture happen around the time your house
is boarded up?

Oh, Scott, I can't believe this!! This is sooooo exciting!!! Especially the part about keeping those doors boarded up. I remember in your vision, it showed your house still boarded up when the rapture came...but you were still inside of the house!! (This was the part of his vision that you were asking about, Mary)

Have you read the other posts as the 28th of March as a possible watch day???? That's only 3 days away!!! And you're still the owner of the house!!! Hmmmmmmm.

Scott, I am going to pray that the Lord's perfect will be done in His perfect timing...how about that, my friend???

My Dear Brother Scott, Exciting is an understatement...I too have agreed in prayer in Jesus name with the Saints here per your request

We can Hope and Watch and Pray

Thank you Scott for this encouraging news.

Email: jpcarr@att.net

The time is really close, thanks Adonai for Your faithfulness, time after time, it is always been proved You're faithful, so Your promise to take us all home in one accord ALL RITAIAN also be true since we're watcher whether you like it or not, we're belong to Yeshua ...

Yes refresh us again of the time of the rapture according to your vision Scott...

Wow, Scottie. Who knew there was a little prophet standing behind ol' Scarby?!

Pretty kewl.

You might tell the whole story of your vision again for the newbies in the crowd.

Great & encouraging news.

Hey Scott,

Since your Realtor mentioned it, I think that means you should go in your house and board up the doors that you saw in your vision - you know, just to get this thing moving in the right direction!

Diane C
Hey Scott,

Since your Realtor mentioned it, I think that means you should go in your house and board up the doors that you saw in your vision - you know, just to get this thing moving in the right direction!

Good one, Diane!!

Oh Scott, how exciting!

Praying along with all our brothers and sisters here. Praying for our Father's will to be done, for His glory. Praying for all of your needs and concerns, and Thanking and Praising Him for His Faithfulness. In Jesus name, Amen.

Amazing Scott! I will join you all in prayer. Love, from Edelweiss

Hey Thanks everybody for your prayers and support while I juggle this giant weight on my shoulders!!!

I will give you an added treat by posting an additional detail to my house vision that had a partial fulfillment already in the past!!!

I will go to the messageboard now and post this interesting detail!!

Diane C
Hey Scott,

I agree Diane. Scott, I can do a little carpentry work so if you need a hand boarding up those doors let me know.

Love.................Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Scott . . cheering you on how our Lord spoke so distinctly the timing of your house selling and how!!

loved hearing our Lord's affirmation to you, that the rapture's near!!! . .

yes, yes,

for the expected outcome

We're rooting for you, buddy!

WOW Scott I agree how can that just be a coincidence?!! I pray this is it!!!

Diane C. and Sister Lynn! Not only funny but a great idea about helping me out with your hiring a habitat for humanity RITA crew to come to the house with a truckload of 2 by 4's and get some of them rooms boarded up!!!!

I think maybe this will be done in a more professional way with sealant and nail jams!!!

It just dawned on me! I do have some painted plywood sheetboards on a few windows in the house that I did myself a couple of years ago!!! Two are on the back porch and one is in my father's bedroom in an open closet area !!!

Maybe the buyer will use wood sheets to board up the doors on some of the rooms after all!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com