<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Oh, this is really going to make you smile!!!!

On the way home from work, I stopped by Panda, and picked up some Chinese food for dinner. Well, I just opened up the fortune cookie, and you WON'T BELIEVE WHAT IT SAID!!

"JOY WILL COME WITH THE RETURN OF A GOOD FRIEND"

When I saw that, my heart jumped, and the words of Jesus immediately came into mind:

"No longer do I call you slaves, for the slave does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you FRIENDS, for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you."
John 15:15

Maybe this was just a coincidence that I just happened to get THAT particular fortune cookie, but it sure made my heart smile, and I just wanted to share it with you all!!

Re: Oh, this is really going to make you smile!!!!

Oh Leenie - that did make me smile.... I believe that was a love note just for you from Jesus. You should tuck that one under your pillow tonight.

Leenie.. I had a cookie a couple of weeks ago that said to be prepared for a wonderful opportunity that is about to happen... I recieved it :) LOL...

Yeah, that's a keeper!

Thanks, everyone! I'm still smiling!!

This morning as we tuned into Christian Radio UCB the first words we heard being sung were "I'm waiting for you, I'm waiting for you". Looking forward to meeting you all very soon! Love, from Edelweiss

Yes, Edelweiss, that's what I'm talking about! There seems to be signs everywhere of His soon return. And I think, too, that those of us who are watching are super aware of them, also.

Lisaleenie - What a perfect scripture for you and all of us that the Lord brought to your mind.

His Spirit is definitely speaking to us even in small ways for further confirmation of where and how He is moving...

"...For indeed the kingdom of God is within you..."

Thanks, Kolleen! Yes, I agree with you that the Lord is speaking to us about His close return!

Praise the Lord!!

God is so good!!

Amen!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com