Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
6 Big, Big, Big Angels

For Diane & all of you ladies who have lost little ones along the way. You definitely need to hear what this little girl has to say.

--

“The astounding TRUE STORY of a little girl's trip to Heaven”

Victoria’s Story

In the fall of 2003, little 4½-year-old Victoria Nasworthy was accidentally knocked off the top of a pool slide. By natural standards she would have suffered severe (if not fatal) injuries, but miraculously she landed uninjured. What was unusual was the position she landed in as witnessed by her grandparents. By the laws of physics, there's virtually no way she could have ended up in her position on the ground.

Victoria's explanation of what happened astounded her grandparents. Not only did she reveal to them how she was snatched up by six big, big, big angels ... but she told of how they blasted off to Heaven for an awe-inspiring tour. Victoria's grandmother, Mary Jo Pennington, carefully dictated the many experiences Victoria shared, along with Grandpa (Don Pennington), and Victoria's mother, Sandi.

You'll be truly inspired by the wonders of Heaven as told through the eyes of 4½-year-old Victoria.

Re: 6 Big, Big, Big Angels

Wow Kerry - thanks so much! I look forward to watching it - probably tomorrow when I'm more coherant - lol!

One time at a bible study a long time ago, the leader told a story of his little girl who fell out of their second story window and she landed on the lawn unharmed. The girl said she saw a big angel wing reach out and move her over to the lawn and put her down gently!

I can't wait to see my angel(s). I'll no doubt have to apologize to them for lots of the stupid and shameful things I have done that they've had to be witness to and protect me during. I hope they understand.

I just read your other thread about your flash dream and it was awesome! I had a question though - you said in the dream the angels were glad to see us BACK in heaven. Does that mean we actually started out there instead of just being created in the womb? Jesse Duplantis tells of seeing babies flying around the throne of God before they were sent to earth, but honestly, I was always a little doubtful of that...

Blessings to you bro. You are awesome to us all! I can't wait to get to meet you in person!

Diane C
you said in the dream the angels were glad to see us BACK in heaven. Does that mean we actually started out there instead of just being created in the womb? Jesse Duplantis tells of seeing babies flying around the throne of God before they were sent to earth, but honestly, I was always a little doubtful of that...

Blessings to you bro. You are awesome to us all! I can't wait to get to meet you in person!

I have had that same thought also, Diane.

This is the only thing that I can remember biblically.

Jer 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee, and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee; I have appointed thee a prophet unto the nations.

Joseph

Thanks for the post, Kerry.

Was this show from this week, or an older one..

I usually try to watch most of the Sid shows, but I've been on the computer most of the time or outside during the day..

I do have a few set to Record on my DVD recorder, guess I need to check....lol

This is really a great testamony from this family..

Joseph

RJ
Was this show from this week, or an older one?

I think it's older, Joe. I stumbled across it on Oden Hetrick's site.

Diane C
I had a question though - you said in the dream the angels were glad to see us BACK in heaven. Does that mean we actually started out there instead of just being created in the womb? Jesse Duplantis tells of seeing babies flying around the throne of God before they were sent to earth, but honestly, I was always a little doubtful of that.

Well... here I go running my fat trap again.

You know how some people who have had NDE's talk about the tunnel going up to heaven when we die?? I personally have memories of coming DOWN the tunnel into my mother's womb. I also have memories being there throughout her pregnancy, being born, being in the hospital as a newborn, meeting my grandma for the first time (she carried me home in the car), coming home, etc.

I told my mom one day & she quizzed me about it. I was able to tell her which arm they had the little plastic bracelet with my name on it in block letters in the nursery. I still remember staring at it, because it puzzled me. At the time, I remember thinking, "What have they put on my arm??" (without being able to form the words yet). Her face dropped to the floor when I told her, because we had never talked about that before. She then went to my baby book she had been making & pulled out the bracelet.

I used to think I was a real freak for having memories in the womb, but when I went to college & took a Psych class, they said 1 in 10 do. I'm part of the 1 in 10, I guess.

So, yes, I believe we're with God before we come down. Life begins before conception... at least mine did. I know this is controversial.

I forgot to post the little girl Victoria's website:

6BigAngels.com

Victoria's Grandma's Book: 6 Big, Big, Big Angels

Excerpt from 6 Big, Big, Big Angels:

She was visiting Majo one day when she told Majo about a tiny little baby she could hold cupped in her small hands. Victoria played with her doll baby for a little while and then continued the startling revelation of the babies in heaven.

She told me in a very small voice, "There was another little tiny baby in that room...Her was brand new... Her was squeezed out of her mommy before her was able to live... Her didn't have a name so I gived her mine... Victoria... Well... I still have mine... But I named her Victoria, too... Her is from here."

I calmed myself and asked quietly, "She is from Brandon?" Victoria said softly, "Yes, you know... Her stay with Tom." I asked,"Tom who?" She said, "You know, Uncle Tommy."

My heart began to pound heavily in my chest and I asked her, "Is she kin to Uncle Tommy?" Then Victoria said, "Kinda. Victoria is kinda kin to Uncle Tommy."

I asked her, "Could Uncle Tommy be Little Victoria's grandfather?" Victoria answered very quietly, "Yes, Uncle Tommy is her grandfather." She continued, "Her was sad... so I went over and hold her and hugged her... and talked to her a little and her gotted better."

I asked her, "What did you tell her?" Victoria told me, "I can't tell you now. It's a secret. I will tell you one day." I could scarcely take it in. I knew about this baby.

A couple who have been our good friends for years had only weeks before lost their first grandchild to abortion. They had privately told Grandpa and me about this tragic loss just shortly before Victoria fell. They were devastated.

I then asked her a hard question, "Victoria, do the babies hold it against their mommies for giving them up?"

Victoria looked up at me, smiled sweetly and answered without hesitation, "The mommies never give up the babies. They will always love the babies... and the babies will always love the mommies."

Book by Victoria's mom: Restoring Mommy's Heart

--

For those who haven't watched this yet, Victoria & her grandma give descriptions of many places in heaven.

TN Dove
Well... here I go running my fat trap again.

You know how some people who have had NDE's talk about the tunnel going up to heaven when we die?? I personally have memories of coming DOWN the tunnel into my mother's womb. I also have memories being there throughout her pregnancy, being born, being in the hospital as a newborn, meeting my grandma for the first time (she carried me home in the car), coming home, etc.

Kerry, that's fascinating! I don't doubt that one bit! I've read lots of NDE's where people talk about how they knew each other before they came here, or that possibly we have a soulmate we will be reunited with (something I definitely hope is true - and was mentioned by Oden Hetrick).

Anyway, yes, you're right it is controversial so I hope no one gets mad on this thread. None of us really know all the details of what has happened to us before birth or what awaits us in heaven, and I think it's ok with God if we speculate on it - as long as we're always keeping Him first in our lives. My problem with what Jesse Duplantis said about the babies around the throne is that he said they were asking God if they could go to earth to be a redeemed person too - and then God sent them down to earth. This means that God was sending many of them to their doom in hell because He knows that only a few choose Him in the end.

I'm not sure I'm making any sense, so I think I'll just stop for now. All I know is I can't wait till we go home!

Thanks Kerry for sharing your experiences. I would love to hear more of your flash dreams too!

I believe your experience truly happened, Kerry . . Thinking too, our God is outside of time. He has spoken, and He knew us before we were born . . .

Wow, Kerry - I just watched the video. That was awesome!! Thank you so much for posting it for me and the other women like me who are waiting to meet our babies in heaven. How beautiful! Thank you for your thoughtfulness!

The little girl's experiences in heaven match in many ways to others I have heard. What a great confirmation of what lies ahead. It seems like the veil between the earth and heaven is getting thinner and more people are seeing through it.

Blessings brother!

Kerry, no wonder you and I get along! I remember being in Heaven before I was conceived.

Interesting that y'all should mention this, because just the other day, I asked Eden (5 1/2) if she thought she may have lived in Heaven before she was born into our family. (We've never discussed this before.) And to my surprise, out came a great little story! She said:

"Yep, I lived in Heaven before coming here. Then Jesus asked me if I wanted to go live on earth, and I said 'No, I want to stay here with You.' But then He said, 'It's okay- I'll come and get you real soon.' So I said, 'Okay.' "

Charity
Kerry, no wonder you and I get along! I remember being in Heaven before I was conceived.

Interesting that y'all should mention this, because just the other day, I asked Eden (5 1/2) if she thought she may have lived in Heaven before she was born into our family. (We've never discussed this before.) And to my surprise, out came a great little story! She said:

"Yep, I lived in Heaven before coming here. Then Jesus asked me if I wanted to go live on earth, and I said 'No, I want to stay here with You.' But then He said, 'It's okay- I'll come and get you real soon.' So I said, 'Okay.' "

Me, too. It's fuzzy, but I definitely remember it.

That's so sweet about Eden.

TN and Charity, I have some very old memories too, that I have really wondered about why or how can I remember this stuff!! One instance was I remember being in a deep pool with my mom and someone else, I think an uncle, and I was thinking that this doesn't look very safe, because they passed me from one person to the other, and then I remember thinking it looks like they are going to keep me safe. I was afraid of the water.

I know that I was an infant in a lot of these memories, and maybe some older than that too!! Not quite back as far as heaven though for me!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com