Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Its a Rapture clue

I was laying here thinking about the date of the 27th of march. Remember the cup...its key

This is a passover sedarMat 26:26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it; and he gave to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.
Mat 26:27 And he took a cup, and gave thanks, and gave to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;
Mat 26:28 for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many unto remission of sins.
Mat 26:29 But I say unto you, I shall not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

could it be that this is saying that the next time he does this he will be drinking it in the kingdom a new

making the rapture the same time that the covenant was made.

Could the wedding feast be the same as the last supper except its the first of the kingdom.

Re: Its a Rapture clue

Abbershay:

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

THIS GOES ALONG WITH OTHERS WHO ARE HEARING "PASSOVER"!!!

IT ALSO BRING'S CHRIS' "26'S" INTO PLAY!!!!!

Chris wrote in 2007:

...Back on March 19th I had a very unique experience that I have
...never had before. I actually posted about it. This is what I wrote
...a couple days later on March 21st:

...The other night I went to bed before my wife did. As she shut the
...door to the bedroom, I "saw" a big 26 explode in all directions into
...what seemed to be hundreds of tiny 26's. I've never had this type
...of experience before. I am not really sure what to make of it. It may
...not mean anything about the Holy Spirit's outpouring, but something
...in me is watching March 26th carefully... although I am making no
...predictons that anything will happen.

...Has anyone else received anything pertaining to the number 26?

Chris, again, wrote about this last year (2009):

...Just a tidbit of one thing God gave me: A couple years ago I had
...a vision of a 26 on a ball coming down from heaven. It suddenly
...exploded into thousands of little balls with 26's on them going
...every direction. The number 26 means GOSPEL. I have never fully
...understood what this has meant, although I believe God will let me
...know in His time.

Mat 26:26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it; and he gave to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.

LOOK AT TONY ELLSWORTH'S POST OF YESTERDAY!!!!!!

Tony Ellsworth (25 March 2010)
"ObamaNation, flee to the Mountains!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I speak of a “spiritual” fulfillment and not the literal, which shall also take place. Consider:

Matthew 24:14-16 (King James Version)

14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

The “New Testament” temple is the body (as Jesus Himself referred to the temple). Two main areas of control are necessary for the “Mark of the Beast.” 1. Financial 2. The body (healthcare).

Who has not seen or heard that this has been accomplished? All of this is taking place just before Passover.

The mark will desolate the body, the temple. Jesus is to live in the Holy of Holies. Your heart. Your soul.

Flee to the mountains (a type of Rapture)…

Maranatha,

Tony Els

PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

When I told my brother & SIL (remember my "What if" thread on this same topic?), & nephew this possible date, they as usual scoffed at me.

So, we shall see tonight/or tomorrow IF we're still here then, won't we?

Today, March 26, is the eleventh day of Nissan. Nissan is the first month of the spiritual or religious Hebrew calendar.

So today looks like this: 1-11-70

Isnt' this this day Jesus cursed the fig tree? It would have been a Monday after the Sunday of the (non) Triumphal Entry...is this correct?

There's those 11 11's again

Dearest Abbershay - oh how I hope and pray that you and many others here at RITA are correct and the Lord comes for us on or before Passover - but, I keep hearing in my inner voice "on a day you think NOT" over and over and over - I can't remember where in the bible, but didn't Jesus say it would be on a day you think NOT? I take that to mean it won't be on a feast day or on Passover, Easter, Good Friday, etc, but just an ordinary day, a day that has no holiday or feast attached to it - a day you wouldn't think of Him coming on - we know He is at the door and about to knock, just don't know the day or hour. I also would be the first to admit that I don't know if Jesus was saying that for the rapture or for His second coming.

I hope and pray that all of you are correct and we go home on Passover!!! I would love nothing better to be in heaven with my dear, sweet Lord and get to hear all of you tell me "I told you so!"!!! Love you Abbershay! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Ms. Victor
.... but didn't Jesus say it would be on a day you think NOT? I take that to mean it won't be on a feast day or on Passover, Easter, Good Friday, etc, but just an ordinary day, a day that has no holiday or feast attached to it - a day you wouldn't think of Him coming on - we know He is at the door and about to knock, just don't know the day or hour. I also would be the first to admit that I don't know if Jesus was saying that for the rapture or for His second coming.

Ms Victor,
Passover is one day that many, many Christians will "think not" about because they aren't studying.
True watchers like the RITA family are watching every day, so there is never a 'think not'.

Dearest Cheryl Ann - I agree with you dear sister, many people that are christians are not watching for our dear Lord to come for us in the rapture! And regarding us here at RITA - well, we're looking for Him everyday! Love you Cheryl Ann!! Hope to see you in the clouds with our dear Lord Jesus Christ real soon!

Abbershay, it's great to see your name back on the posts!! Hope you are well.

the truth is no one still doesnt know that day, they cant know the day until it happens because it has to happen before we can know when it happens. We will specualtate but even if we speculate does that mean we knew the day NO! we didnt know for sure we just hoped.

The 27th is actually a day we think not why would we its the 12th of nisan its not a feast day but depending on where you are in the world it is the day of the covenant.

thanks for the welcomes and love right back at ya

but anyone who ever says a day doesnt know and they never will for sure.

Abbershay - your posts are such a blessing and always a joy to read! Thank you for taking the time to research and place your posts!!! I hope to be able to give you a big hug when we are at home in heaven with our dear Lord Jesus Christ!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com