<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
IT IS TIME!!! Virginia, Charity etc.. ALL of RITA Please read!!!

RITA...

Yesterday was a very unique day. It's the day that TN Dove came out and shared his dream on the parade and welcoming home we have looking forward to us in heaven. Never really thought of it, but why wouldn't the Lord follow the same pattern as He did when He rode into Jerusalem on a colt???

When you read Donna's post above by Jim Bramlett on how the Lord is so pleased when we search out the timing of His coming. The reports, which I believe, from Star on the Lord's preparing of his angels to receive us.

Yesterday, it hit me like being hit with a two ton truck, that we have not months to wait, but we're down to days and hours.

Here's what I would like us to all participate in. We have people here and at 5 Dove to help us, which Virginia and Tom both post on. If we put down what "we really believe" the Lord has given to us, we have enough math scolars, people that interpret dreams, and those that the Lord has given special wisdom to, that we can put all that the Lord has spoken and be able to come up with a very close time of the Lord's coming.

This has been on my heart now for several weeks. The time is sooooo near, that if nothing else, we would have a collective record of what the Lord has been saying. Better still, we begin to see a pattern of what really "is". That's exactly what I believe will happen.

Please pray about what to put down, but otherwise start posting and commenting. Let's see what the Lord reveals to us and rejoice!!! Ask the Lord for wisdom and discernnment.

Father, In Jesus name, we come and ask for Your help and Your Understanding. You know the end from the beginning. We ask now to be able to know the time of your coming. We ask that we might please you in doing this, and say we desire more than anything, to be with you. Please help make our joy complete with revelation from yourself. Together, as the body of Christ, I believe this will be given. I seal this request in the Name of the love of our lives, Jesus!!

Re: IT IS TIME!!! Virginia, Charity etc.. ALL of RITA Please read!!!

Rita...

There are posts today that indicate that we might be here for yet some time. All the more reason to put things down and add as new things come together. I'm putting in, from Five Doves, Ola Olori's posts and timeline. Folks, I don't know the time or hour, but the Lord sure does. Blessings!!!

27th of March 2010 10th of Nisan saints set apart for the rapture.

31st of March 2010 14th of Nisan sounding of 1st Trumpet at 1500 hrs (Jerusalem time)

31st of March 2010 15th of Nisan sounding of 2nd Trumpet at 17:58 hrs (Jerusalem time)

1st of April 2010 16th of Nisan sounding of 3rd Trumpet at 17:58 hrs (Jerusalem time)

2nd of April 2010 16th of Nisan Day of firstfruits. Glorified saints and children ascend into
heaven by 0900 hrs (Jerusalem time).

8th of April 2010 22nd of Nisan 1st Sabbath Day

14th of April 2010 28th of Nisan Some glorified saints return and remain on earth for 40
Days to teach those christians who were not ready for the rapture about
the Kingdom of God, where they have been living since the rapture
occured 13 days earlier.

They will also be instructed not to take the seal of the Antichrist and to
wait for the outpouring of Holy Spirit on the Day of Pentecost.

15th of April 2010 29th of Nisan 2nd Sabbath Day

23rd of April 2010 8th of Iyyar 3rd Sabbath Day

30th of April 2010 15th of Iyyar 4th Sabbath Day

7th of May 2010 22nd of Iyyar 5th Sabbath Day

14th of May 2010 29th of Iyyar 6th Sabbath Day

23rd of May 2010 8th of Sivan 7th Sabbath Day. End of 40 Day Ministry. Glorified
saints return to Heaven.

24th of May 2010 9th of Sivan Date preceding the 50 Day Pentecost
count.

25th of May 2010 10th of Sivan 1st Day of 50 Day count.

13th of July 2010 29th of Tammuz DAY OF PENTECOST.

"And you shall count for yourselves from the day (16th of Nisan) after the Sabbath (15th of Nisan), from the day (16th of Nisan) that you brought the sheaf of the wave offering: seven Sabbaths shall be completed.

Count fifty days to the day (9th of Sivan) after the seventh Sabbath (8th of Sivan); then (that is, on the 29th of Tammuz, the Day of Pentecost) you shall offer a new grain offering to the Lord." (Lev.23:15,16)

OLA ILORI

First of all Steve, the Lord has made it clear to me that there are many bogus dreams, visions and prophecies floating around out there. I know because I test all of them. In these last days there are false prophets everywhere and I have been deceived by many of them. And, even the true prophets are affected by evil spirits sometimes that cause them to give false prophecies. Lastly, the Lord is coming like a thief in the night for this harvest and may catch many by surprise. We cannot nail down a specific time on this one, lest we become dismayed. We just need to clean up our own lives the best we can and always be ready. The rapture will happen and we just need to be patient.

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

I believe a thief can only come unexpected if we were not expecting a thief to come, but since we are watching and expecting Jesus to come we will not be surprised when he does come no matter what the day or the hour. However those that do not expect him they will be shocked just as when a thief comes to break into their home.

He will not come to the believer who has been watching and made herself ready as the THIEF IN THE NIGHT...ONLY TO THE ONE WHO IS THE UNBELIEVER OR HAS NOT MADE HIMSELF READY.

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

MARANATHA...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Hi Steve,

I say we are down to just days and hours too...

So first chance would occur Saturday, April 3rd at 7:00 PM Jerusalem time[around sundown]; that's gonna be 11:00 AM Saturday, CST for me in Houston. Firstfruits would happen next day.

I don't say that we can know for sure of course but we have a whole string of back-to-back clues within the next 50 days to be watching!!

The calendars have proven to be tricky but we are within a ~ 30 day span I believe.

That said, I won't be despaired if we miss the dates as I have determined that they could possibly run out as far as June 20th this year!

I'm watching and learning the best the Lord has given me thus far!

That's a long time ~89 days or so but we have to be willing to mark time and mark off the days we miss.

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

the Bible clearly indicates that the rapture will happen when we are least expecting it. That would rule out Passover, Pentecost and Feast of Trumpets, as these are the three biggest rapture watch times of the year

Jesus Himself said that His return would be " when we think not ", so we all need to think outside our usual rapture timeframe boxes !

Hi all...

Coulby...I totally, 100% agree with you on the fact that there are so called prophets of our day and if they have a 19% to 56% success rate, then that's pretty good. Well the Bible is one full book filled with the character of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. That means that the Old Testament is just as valid as the new. It's one Holy book and all the voice of the Godhead. Having said that, if we were using O.T. views, we should not be listening to any of those prophets if they miss even once, since that was the standard of God for 4000 years.

Also when it comes to visions, dreams and words of the Lord, so often the flesh gets in the way. But if you go by the word Prophet, beware because there should be no room for error.

In this case, though, none of us are prophets, and when a church wants to help a membership start learning to speak what they believe the Lord is saying, sometimes they will and can be off, but then they can be taught in a smaller group environment. So that being said, I want people to feel free to share, but only if they believe what was given them was from the Lord. No throwing of stones here!!!

Darlene and Virginia...Both of you are spot on. We can know the Bible says. Just read Jim Brmlett's piece saved above under Donna's heading. Good read by the way!

Virginia, I know the Lord has spoken to you and others you know and trust. Please put down as simply as possible what you believe the Lord has been saying so we might have a record of it as Tom did. Then if you and Tom, once we have enough info, maybe if some of this could be shared with some others that have a very keen prophetical background that you trust and maybe, just maybe, we'll see a picture or a tapestry being formed.

Once this type of thing really starts getting input, you would be surprised what we might discover. The key here is the truth!!!

George...You're probably correct. One lady had a dream or word and the She believes the Lord said that He would not be coming on a Jewish holiday, but rather a Christian one. If that's the case, we could see him Easter, Pentecost, Christmas or even little Christmas in January. That doesn't mean that noone will know, but most won't. There aren't too many people on these sites!!! Thanks for the comments.

HI!

Just read both your messages about questioning the messages. Star and I JUST TOOK IT TO THE lORD AND HE SAID IMMEDIATELY FOR BOTH OF YOU TO TAKE WHO YOU QUESTION TO THE HOLY SPIRIT.HE DOES NOT WANT DOUBTING THOMAS'S...FOR WE HAVE GONE THIS ROUTE BEFORE STEVE....a few weeks ago.

I have felt that the enemy is trying very hard to come in and put doubts in peoples minds here of what some are hearing. I have gone this route before and I believe someone here may know what I am saying.The enemy has his ways of putting doubts into our minds. I agree there are false prophets and those giving messages out there, but unless they do not come to pass...LET US NOT PASS JUDGMENT!!!

ALL THE LORD SAYS IS CHECK WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT BOTH OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING...FOR HE DOES NOT NOT WANT DOUBTERS.

MARANATHA..Virginia

Virginia thank you for your wise words. This is not the time or the place for doubting Thomas's at all. When Paul talked about letting no one ROB you of your crown, he was talking about our faith in what God says. He also said to build yourself up on your most holy faith. Time to be alert, looking up and listening close to Holy Spirit.

I'm showing calendar #1 and #2 - in that order of expectation [all based on my calendar study, etc.]
I do feel confident ...

God bless all!

Virginia...

This is just something that I had been stirring inside that we could do as a group and see the Holy Spirit guide. It turns out that I won't be the monitor, but there are so many like Virginia (you) or CJ or Scott or half a dozen others that have really studied the subject can and will at times be inputting most. This is a puzzle and when most of the pieces come together, what truths could easily come forth.

There should in no way be any condemnation, or thought that what someone received is not correct. Hence "NO" doubting Thomas' period and Texas Sue, if you could transfer your no condemnation piece you wrote a few weeks back, that would serve this undertaking quite well. Very well done!

It's under those parameters that we move forward, and none other. If we get off track it can closely be monitored by the mods and pulled. If anyone feels it should get pulled before we start or really doesn't like the idea, then I have no pride standing in the way. It's to Jesus and only Jesus be the glory.

Some of you have been on these sites much longer than I have. You be the judge and let me know, ok????? The last thing I would want is people getting hurt. That's not the idea here. Virginia and Texas Sue and Brenda and Lynn and Donna....it's in you're hands. Trust me I won't be hurt either way.

YBIC
Steve

Steve, I am not the monitor on this website...I just post messages that the Lord I believe has asked me to post, some I HAVE RECEIVED OVER THE YEARS.

Are you a monitor on Catchaway?

I am not one to ask. My thoughts are that what is being posted the LORD IS IN IT AND IF HE IS NOT, IT WILL NOT COME TO PASS...

I would however appreciate if you would answer my question above as you know you went round in round with me in regards to when I posted Choo Thomas's message...He is one of her annointed....so we have to be careful of who we are passing judgment on just because we do no always agree with what we are hearing.

As the message went out recently we are coming and are in severe persecution and we can be persecuted by other Christians for the enemy is great in causing division. REMEMBER WHAT HE ASKED EVE IN THE GARDEN?
as he asked Eve "DID HE REALLY SAY THAT?" and he is still doing that today putting doubts on everything the Lord may be saying.

TAKE HEED AND CONSIDER YOUR PLANS...WHERE ARE THEY COMING FROM?

MARANATHA...Virginia

Hi Steve, I'm not a monitor either, just a frequent poster. Donna, Brenda and Lynn are the RITA mods.

I am not sure which piece you were referring to regarding no condemnation but am guessing it is this one:

Jesus Has Taken Us Beyond Condemnation

Beyond Condemnation - Mary Clark

March 11, 2010

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

You are beyond condemnation, beloved, far beyond condemnation. Bear this in mind. Meditate on this truth.
It is a truth that should make you want to shout! Shout your praise loud and clear to the One Who gave you this marvelous gift.

I am your God Who gave you a wonderful gift and freed you from that old enemy, condemnation. I want you walking free of the enemy’s taunts.
He is wrong when he tells you words of condemnation. You have been set free from condemnation. So rejoice!
Rejoice in the fact that I saw fit to free you of condemnation that tries to come into your mind, giving you unease in your walk.
I set you free of condemnation in order that you might be free, free to walk with your head held high with the knowledge of the sweetness of My love for you!!!

Virginia, I saw you mentioned Choo Thomas...I'm not on RITA as much as I used to be, so I may have missed something. But I just need to say, in case anyone is wondering about others' opinions re Choo Thomas... as for me, I am 100% certain that her book & ministry are of the Lord. I believe it's all His work & truth; she's simply His chosen vessel for the work.

Steve, I like this idea you have. I don't have much to contribute, besides saying that I really think we are on the cusp of spectacular happenings in the lives of God's faithful children!!! Keep your eyes fixed upon Jesus, and you can't go wrong!

Virginia...this is the third email I'm now writing. I was almost done twice and for some reason my computer acted up. Hope this goes through.

I hadn't realized you were referring to Choo Thomas. That conversation in my mind was done and gone. But more than happy to reiterate what I was thinking.

First...I'm not a mod at all. Don't have the time and don't want to be. I know you're not either. I was more referrring to the fact that you have the type of relationship with the Lord that he shares things with you and so you're able to add more than many to this. That's a real special for the group.

What we're doing here is nothing more than what we have already done on other threads. It's just that this would put things all together, so others in the group might be able to see patterns that separated we may not.

The enemy comes in to lead astray from many different angles. He can use as you say, Christians fighting Christians over doctrine, etc, but he can come in with deceiving spirits as well...leading astray.

Let's talk about Choo Thomas. I have no problem at all that she is a blood washed child of God. I have no problem with those that prophesy and only are 50% right that they are probably also children of God.
None of that is a problem because the Lord hasn't given me the authority to pass judgement on their walk with God or whether they are saved, unless the fruit shows for a fact that they're not.

Here though is the problem. It deals with the book. It then also runs over into what she might say as well. Once you start going beyond scripture, you run into a problem the Lord told us to question. The Bible is our guide book and we are told to use it to stay on the straight and narrow. She has a few questionable areas, but I'm going to pass those and go for the ones that to my knowledge the Bible in no way mentions. Could these groups of people be there? Sure, but God hasn't given me the choice to say something outside the Word is of the Lord. Two groups of people that roam around in dispair, with their heads down and that, at least for one group appears to be their final state. We are now going beyond Bible here. I loved 95% of her book. It touched my heart truthfully. But once she got into the unknown, I had to make a choice and my choice was no. Even if everything she says is 100% true, my final back-up is the Word of God. It must be that way. God will not condemn me for making such a choice. It's a Biblical choice. I want 100% Gospel. When it comes to what people get here, some I might put on a hook, some feeds me and lines up with the word. Being on a hook doesn't throw out what someone is saying, only I don't have anything to work with.

Virginia...if the Lord has spoken to you and said that everything she's written is of Him, then you go with what you believe He's said. I don't have a problem one with that. It just that for me I can't.

Love you sister and appreciate you too!

YBIC
Steve

Texas Sue and Charity...thank you for your replies.

Steve, thank you for yours....What you are asking for people who are receiving messages to check them out...make sure they are on key so to speak..hearing from the Lord. There is no guarantee for that...the Lord I do not believe wants us to judge the way you are posting. Yes, we do have to be careful,however, many who are posting and also messages that we are posting have been giving messages for many years. The Lord will vindicate and work in their lives. I have read messages over the years that have not yet come to pass, but that does not make them a false prophet, for as we all know many prophecies in scripture have not yet been fulfilled. As far as Choo is concerned I understand where you are coming from for many do not believe in the supernatural and that as John said in the last verse of the Book of John, that books could not hold all the works that the Lord accomplished...so we have not been shown everything and we will have many classes to go to when we get to heaven.

That is all I have to say...Just stay close to Him and ask the Holy Spirit when you read something that someone says if it is from the Lord or not...that is what He told Star and I this morning.I have been visiting websites for many years and have read many of the messages. Sometimes people read them and pray they will be thwarted such as earthquakes...sometimes He changes His mind....We all are pretty sure of one thing....THE LORD IS COMING SOON!!!!BE READY!!!!

GOD BLESS...MARANATHA..Virginia

I've been thinking about this song lately and how it's not really a "Christmas" carol. It's for when the Lord comes. It could be very appropriate for now.

Joy to the World Lyrics

Joy to the World , the Lord is come!
Let earth receive her King;
Let every heart prepare Him room,
And Heaven and nature sing,
And Heaven and nature sing,
And Heaven, and Heaven, and nature sing.

Joy to the World, the Savior reigns!
Let men their songs employ;
While fields and floods, rocks, hills and plains
Repeat the sounding joy,
Repeat the sounding joy,
Repeat, repeat, the sounding joy.

No more let sins and sorrows grow,
Nor thorns infest the ground;
He comes to make His blessings flow
Far as the curse is found,
Far as the curse is found,
Far as, far as, the curse is found.

He rules the world with truth and grace,
And makes the nations prove
The glories of His righteousness,
And wonders of His love,
And wonders of His love,
And wonders, wonders, of His love.

Virginia...

Thought I explained myself pretty well. I am not interested in judging what anyone puts down. I've already read most everything that you and everyone else has posted. Have I once criticized? NO!!!

I'm also not criticizing you, sis. You have all the freedom to be what God has meant for you to be. You may also accept whatever you wish. Just because we don't see eye to eye on a single book, not the person, Virginia, the book. Don't let that even bother you. Why should it. You trust it. I would love to, but have my doubts. That's ok. Really!!

I have no doubts on what others do here. I don't judge them, nor do I want to. I also believe in the supernatural. Love the things from Star. Haven't doubted a one.

You see, I can disagree with someone and hug them and call them my brother and sister without ever thinking a thing about it because we are not made in Christ based on our small differences, but the one big agreement. He's our Lord. That makes you my loving sister. And I do love you and trust you. You don't have to prove it, you already have by loving the same one I do. Get over my intentions. They're honorable.

If this is a problem, mod's please close this site!

Texas Sue...thank you for that wonderful word. Praise God!!!

YBIC
Steve

Charity...

You're a sweetheart. I'm an old guy, so it's ok for me to say that. This one is coming from me. But really...you have a way of lighting up this board. That's a special gift that only the Lord can give someone. It truly blesses everyone!!!

Yes, you have been given several things and they're all important. Let's see if this site stays open or not first. If we're not all on base to have fun, pulling everything together, then maybe another time or in heaven. I love the red rose idea. Every time I see it on Texas Sue's posts, it reminds me of what is ahead. Big hugs for everyone on RITA!!! Oh what a joy we have to look forward to. After that, no cares, only joy unspeakable and alot of praise and worship, which is what I'm so looking forward to doing. I may not see much for some time. But then again, there will be no more time.

Blessings sis!!!

YBIC
Steve

Charity, for Choo Thomas I AM ALSO BELIEVING SHE IS THE VESSEL USED BY ADONAI TO DELIVER THE MESSAGE. I have ordered some of her books and gave it to some of my collegues and friends.

Just want to say, I always think that Adonai never never never in history of human beings doing something without telling what of His plan to His Prophets. This has happened from Genesis to Revelation, and it will be like that always ....
So I thank for everyone who contribute physically by writing something in here Rita or just praying for us or for me especially, for what I have been through is worth since as I have said over and over again, I have been changed almost 180 degrees, now I am saved by the blood of Yeshua only because much of praying form Rita and others ....thank you Lord Yeshua ... like my dear friend Melissa who introduced me to Mesianic Church, like Donna who prayed for me for my awaken faith, like 2HH for her praying to me, like Charity for her beautiful song only for me (it makes me tear) like CJ , Tom and others who always encourage me when I am weak and think of retreat from this forum like Paul Aussi who always give encourage to stand for faith, for Virginia Arnke, Star who always give faitfully the Word messages from Our Lord, for Steve who is very encouraging person and very calm, Scuggers for his excellent analysis, Scott for his jokes and visions, of course for Lynn for her persistence and endurance being a moderator, and many many others ..... You're all part of the Body of Christ, different parts of Body of Yeshua that is why you are all have different talents and I'm glad to be part of the Body of Yeshua too ...
We're gonna to meet each other soon , in the air not long like twinkling of an eye ....

probably the most accurate calendars I've seen in my recent comparisons . . . these are trustworthy!

March April 2010 Passover calendars

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com