Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A "Must Hear" report

Found this on youtube from Monday, March 23rd. Gary Stearman has a report from a source outlining the unbelievably nightmarish plans our government has for Israel. Must hear this:

Re: A "Must Hear" report

Texas Sue - did you notice that this was from March of 2009 and not 2010? It still is a very important piece of news - always is when it concerns Israel! Love you Texas Sue!

Texas Sue
Found this on youtube from Monday, March 23rd. Gary Stearman has a report from a source outlining the unbelievably nightmarish plans our government has for Israel. Must hear this:

Sorry, T/Sue, but no can listen to audios w/our outdated dinosur PCS, so... would you PLEASE provide us with a transcript, PLEASE?

TY

Sister in Christ, do you have a local libray where you could use their computers watch the videos?
Or a friend's computer?

Ms Victor, thanks so much for clarifying the date. I was in a real rush to get to an appointment this morning and didn't notice it was not from this year. I had not heard this though until today about O's plans to do away with Israel altogether. Very scary choice considering the backlash America will suffer for harassing and damaging Israel. I think we are in overtime for judgment on what is happening this week. Very frightening scenario indeed.

I am also upset about whoever this hacker is that is trying to take down J.R. Church's website. They give the best and most current news of anyone out there.

SisterInChrist, 2HH has a very good suggestion about going to the library or a friend's computer. It is not possible to put up transcripts for every single video that is posted. I know I don't have the time for that. If someone else does that is great, I know I don't. Sorry.

Texas Sue - I agree with you about what this country is going to go thru because of abandoning Israel - I am a supporter of Israel and pray for her safety. I fear for the wrath that our country will have to endure because of this - earthquakes,etc. - I pray for the leaders of this corrupt world to accept Jesus as Lord and repent of their sins against Israel!!

Ms Victor, I too am a lover and supporter of Israel. That is holy ground and God is not going to let anyone take it away again or divide it up either. Whoever tries will have their hands on fire. Here is a great prophetic verse about this from Ezekiel 37:21-22:

"Then say to them, thus says the Lord God, 'Surely I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, wherever they have gone and I will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land. And I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel, and one king shall be king over them all; they shall no longer be two nations, nor shall they ever be divided into two kingdoms again."

Pretty plain speaking don't you think? Love you Ms Victor! Can't wait to see you at home in heaven.

Did you hear that?

BHO is not the AC but predecessor of Him like John the Baptist ... WOW this is incredible finding.

In that Haditz (Holy book of Moeslem) it said that the tall black man will be the ruler in the west and has power of the mightiest army in the world before the coming of Mahdi (the AC, remember my previous post of Islamic Messiah = Christian AC and vice versa) ...

Wow again .... it is said:
Hussein means the one who is blessed like what is said in Haditz (holy book of Moeslem)
Again,
Obamah means he is with us exactly like what is said in the that Haditz

This is end of days ... our departure is really near, next thing is ..... yippee going up ....

Geneustace , you are right! The stage is set and all the players are ready to step into their places. The trumpet is next!

Amen, "we can just relax and know its all going to come our way." Yeah Gary.

Also remember, last June or July I think it was, BO made this mad dash to Rome to meet privately with the Pope. I assure you not to support Christianity but, to affirm him as the false prophet. BO is not meeting privately with Billy Graham.

Tell me what kind of Christian leader would allow a man who abused 200 children to

continue to represent a church.....only one who is controlled by Satan, the pope is not a Christian.

Rome also wants its hand in Jerusalem and we all know Israel was not set up for the Catholic Church to rule in...PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

You cannot fool us.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

2HH
Sister in Christ, do you have a local libray where you could use their computers watch the videos?
Or a friend's computer?

No I don't in both suggestions. Sowwy.

BTW, it's the Jesuite side of Catholism, BHMO is friends with...not necessarily the RCC side.

I agree, there's no way that he can destroy Israel...b/c the God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob, is on the side of Bibi, and the 'Apple of His Eye.'

SisterInChrist, so sorry you don't have a library nearby. I usually don't have time for a complete transcript. When I can I will put up a short synopsis. Hope that will help.

Also, I am familiar with the Jesuits, but what is R.C.C. Catholicism? I am having a dense moment with that one.

Yes SNC......look how many universities have been started by Jesuits in America... I had the misfortune of attending one...U of M and only took it for one year but, Georgetown......remember when BO spoke there and they had to cover up the Christian symbolism while he was being filmed in that room.

What true Christian institution would hide their freedom of religion for a President of a country tbat is supposedly free. An apostate religion.

I was forced to worship Mary for 6 years of my life and I sometimes wonder how much better off I would be now if I had not engaged in that activity.

But, its OK, GOD understands.

Sue, the RCC is the Roman Catholic Church....it is the grand mere of all the offshoots. There are many factions of Catholicism, including orders of nuns.

Thanks Maria. That makes sense. I guess it is something like Protestants with different denominations. The difference here is one head over all. Aren't you glad you found out about the simplicity of salvation through Jesus alone? I can hear the relief in your posts.

Sue, I only hope I sound positive in my posts, despite the negatives. You know what song sums up my day to day existence after all these years of living in the dark................

"Give me Jesus" by Jeremy Camp. Lord, that is what it is all about not all this other nonsense.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com