Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Take this to heart dear ones . . . ~~~~

Praise our Lord Jesus!!!
This forum relies, and always has on the Holy Spirit's
exhortation to be comforted by the "coming of the Lord" (1Thes 4:18) as valid only in the context of the pre-trib view.

We are exhorted to look for the "Glorious Appearing of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ." (Titus 2:13)

If there are any prophetic events (ie: tribulation) to come first, then this passage is nonsensical.

Re: Take this to heart dear ones . . . ~~~~

Amen! Woo Hoo!

Dearest Donna - love, love, love that big lion with the lightning from heaven!! Love you too Donna!

That Lion pic is one of my fav's too,!!! We're all so in love with Jesus, for HE IS KING of kings and THE LION OF JUDAH ready to save!!!!

We're ready, Cheryl Ann and Ms Victor to walk those golden stairs!!!

I'm gonna walk, walk dem golden stairs
'Cause I know my Jesus answers all my prayers
Well, well I know when he calls me to my home on high
I'll walk dem golden stairs when I die, when I die

Oh lord you know I can hardly wait
To reach that suite by and by by by
And now I see those per, per, pearly gates
Well, well, well

When Jesus says to me well done
And all my cares are laid by
I'll lay down my soul, my battles are won
I'll walk dem golden stairs when I die when I die

Well, well, well

Donna you are on fire today girl! Preach it sister, I'm in your AMEN corner cheering you on. NOTHING has to happen to trumpet the appearance of the Lord. His coming is imminent. WhooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooo

(Love the Elvis song too )

T/Sue . . I see much joy in you, always have .

Amen, sis, and all here . .

It is cool when we all get on fire in the Spirit's joy . . God's fiery joy is a happening, a gift Jesus shares with us RITAians looking up with anticipated joy ~~

Jumpin' with joy, saying: "Praise the Lord"

Donna
T/Sue . . I see much joy in you, always have .

Amen, sis, and all here . .

It is cool when we all get on fire in the Spirit's joy . . God's fiery joy is a happening, a gift Jesus shares with us RITAians~~

Jumpin' with joy, saying: "Praise the Lord"

Donna - you really are a blessing to all of us! I love all of the pictures you have on your posts - they really encourage me in looking for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ!!! I know how to find you in heaven - you will be the pretty lady with all the kittens and lions following you around! Do you mind if I play with all the lions and cats following you - I love them too! Love you Donna!

Can't wait Ms Victor to frolic with you and all our pets. And in the midst always will be our very GOD evermore!!!

Speaking of Elvis....

I heard one of his band members in a documentary a few months ago tell of his doing a show in some sold out venue before a screaming crowd, and a group of four girls in the front row held up 4 signs they had prepared before the concert which said YOU ARE THE KING! He stopped the music and said "Thanks for the signs, ladies, but there's only one King--Jesus Christ".

I thought that was cool. Glad to know we get to meet him and Johnny and June Carter Cash, as well. It's great when people don't believe their own press and they know that they aren't God. Some folks never learn this. These didn't forget it.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com