Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Of the 'born-again's" ~~

My friend Carl sent me this, saying he heard Holy Spirit affirm to him:

. . “Some Bible scholars on Planet Earth use the term Rapture which is the English form of a Latin word that means to be snatched up.

When Christ Your Lord starts this event the first thing that will happen is that He will stop the functioning of the human bodies of BORN-AGAIN Christians.

Then EACH one will experience the infilling of great joy. Then with speed faster than a flash of lightning each BORN AGAIN Christian will ascend to meet Christ Your Lord right above the atmosphere of Planet Earth.

We are so blessed to know we shall be taken from the earth to meet the LORD IN THE AIR.

Re: Of the 'born-again's" ~~

Dearest Donna - hope this happens real soon, but now I am thinking of some people that I know that aren't ready - I pray all people will quickly accept Jesus into their hearts before it is too late! How do we reach people that think we are nuts for believing in the rapture? Thanks for your post dear Donna!

Donna
My friend Carl sent me this, saying he heard Holy Spirit affirm to him:

. . “Some Bible scholars on Planet Earth use the term Rapture which is the English form of a Latin word that means to be snatched up.

When Christ Your Lord starts this event the first thing that will happen is that He will stop the functioning of the human bodies of BORN-AGAIN Christians.

Then EACH one will experience the infilling of great joy. Then with speed faster than a flash of lightning each BORN AGAIN Christian will ascend to meet Christ Your Lord right above the atmosphere of Planet Earth.

We are so blessed to know we shall be taken from the earth to meet the LORD IN THE AIR.

Thank you Donna for this, it was a real blessing to me

Please Lord Jesus...come quickly

Randy

Email: randyjan@windstream.net

Dear sweet (Donna) Ms Victor . . . . sometimes, Jesus presents moments to our loved ones who see lives lived for Jesus, that makes them surely say, at the right moment, huh, "I want that peace"!!

Dear Randy, you're so welcome . . I'm glad this was encouraging . . I felt the same reading this heavenly Word.

Carl is gifted in hearing the Holy Spirit, and at times, 'see's his angels on assignment around him, similar to Roland Buck's experience.

Oh my Donna! It just gets better and better. First your songs post, then Virginia had Star's word and now you have this anointed word from your friend! I may have to do a few cartwheels out in the front yard here soon. I am sure all the neighbors will wonder what's up with the crazy woman but who cares! WoWoWoWoWoW Jesus is coming SOON.

How about this heavenly home for the "Apples of God's Eye"?

Here's that cartwheel (can't get back in to delete the booboo above - Help!)

Donna, I love yours!

ha, great cartwheel, T/Sue . . 'jes wait til our changed bodies glorified . .

WOO HOO!!! We're ready!

Texas Sue - Is that really you cartwheeling???

Donna - I can really relate to this description becuz I had a tremendous sensation of an "infilling of great joy" at the point my salvation many years ago. I was at a loss for words to describe it! It was a sensation I had never known before, as tho I were on some kind of wonderful "high" that was lifting me up up up inside. I didn't know christian terminology yet, and for sure I was just spiritually ignorant.....but I know what I felt and it was wonderous if that's a word

So, I'm ready for lift off this time

Donna

Thanks Donna,
I'm praying my precious family will be going in the rapture too. I feel we could be only days away now!
Pray for all our loved ones to be ready to meet Jesus in the air!

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com