Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Remember me in prayer please

Brother and Sisters,

I love you all

If possible can you please remember me while in Prayer?

I have a very close loved one that keeps telling me that I am getting to religious, that I have changed. They say that I become more timid, not voicing opinions of others etc. That I only ever read about Jesus, listen to music about the Lord etc etc.

I have been told that I should be more of a man

They have told me they have had enough, and can’t handle this anymore.

I do not bash them with sermons or anything, but talk when they ask for a view on my faith which I hunger to share. Otherwise I keep to myself and let my actions speak.

I pray everyday for this person, my heart breaks for their salvation.

I know that these attacks are from the enemy; please I ask that the power of your prayers shatters all strongholds, leading a broken heart to repentance.

I would take a stand for Jesus and forfeit every thing if I had to, than submit to a humans request that I should change my views and my faith in him.

PRAISE HIM

In his saving love / Paul

Re: Remember me in prayer please

Well Paul, this is just evidence that you are drawing close to Jesus and letting go of this world. That is exactly what we are told to do. The Bible says that if we love the world that the love of God is not in us. Congratulations dear brother you are right on target!!!!!!!! Hope I can reach that point soon too. Yes, these are definitely attacks from the enemies camp. Shake it off and dance on down the road. You are on the way home.

Sue I love you Sis,

I am not sad or confused, No one will ever seperate me from Jesus, pure and simple.

Sue, you are there Sister. You are a beautiful person

Love ybiC / Paul

Paul, I know where you are coming from. I have heard that off and on for many years...We have become new creatures...old things have passed away, all things have become new...People not in Christ just do not get it. Again, like Texas Sue said, we are coming close to the end...persecution is breaking out all over and will even become worse perhaps just before the rapture and I believe we are there. My own husband does not like discussions of the Lord...always has been that way...it was the way in the church he grew up in where they did not discuss spiritual things.

I pray Lord that you will speak peace to you Paul right now now and speak words of comfort and assurance to your spirit. Give him the strength to stand firm in what he believes "FOR HE THAT BEGUN A GOOD WORK IN YOU WILL COMPLETE IT UNTIL THE DAY OF CHRIST".

IN JESUS NAME...I PRAY AMEN

HIS BLESSINGS ARE UPON YOU....Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Paul,
Unfortunately a lot of us are hearing this. It is disheartening. Praying for you and for the critics.

My sweet brother Paul,

I will be praying for you. God may be closing one door in order to open a window that will lead you in the path that He has chosen for you. I will pray for the salvation of this loved one, may you find peace in the power of prayer.

In Christ's Precious Name................Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

God Bless your heart my Dear Brother,

Your presence to them is Radiating the Love and Presence of our Lord Jesus and He is Touching their lives through you.

They are feeling HIM...WONDERFUL!!!

I'll pray that they will come to a saving knowledge of our Lord and Savior before it is to late.

I'm Praising The Lord Paul for your faithfulness in Him

ybi Christ's Wonderful Love,
Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

for you, brother Paul.

Paul, as we've "been discussing?" family issue's can be sooooo painful. I know we all hurt with your situation. This person is not really resisting you, but the Lord, so give the burden of it to Him, and let it become between this person and God. Trust Him because He see's the end from the beginning. You can know you have carried the message of God, and it will be the Holy Spirit Who brings the conviction...and that may take time, but one way or another, this person will come to the face of truth.

We want to save everyone we know from the painful results their decisions sometimes cost them, but we cannot carry the weight of those decisions. All we can do is pray and believe in faith, hope and trust. So I am praying for this person, and praying that your load will be light as you wait on the Lord to see results. Blessings, blessings, blessings to you Paul.

Paul, I guess the more your friends realize that they're actually going to the wrong way in their life, the more they incline to make you in the same path as them, because they don't want to lose their style of life, which they love to, which they're adhered to. Your presence has made them rethink about themselves, about their way of life, about their security. Your presence has made them think why you become so "crazy" about God, why they don't. They began to think maybe you're right and they're wrong, maybe what you choose is right and they are wrong. We are in here now for sure that you are right and they are wrong. Because of that, they have tried as much as they could to reduce those guilty feelings deep inside their heart, thus at last they said " We could not stand it anymore, the way you life , bla..bla...bla" They said this because they knew, they're wrong, but they have already fallen in love with this world and they 're trapped in it. They began to hate you because of this. Don't worry Paul, you must continue the way you have done. You're right and they're wrong. You become the light for them that they will try to find out why they feel like that.
Yes we will keep you in our prayer .... You're a precious soul in the eyes of the Lord Yeshua ...

Dear bro. Paul,

Lifting you up right now, to the Throne of Grace. May our heavenly Father meet all of your needs and concerns, according to His will, and for His glory. Also lifting up your loved ones, that the Father of lights, will draw them near to Him, that they may share the Joy and peace that you have in the Lord. In Jesus name, amen.

Hey bro Paul - sounds like the kind of attack Darlene was describing the other day - satan never does anything new - same old same old - attacks from the people who know how to hurt us - enjoy this - it's your reality!
love
Ditta

Precious Lord, I lift up Paul to you right now. Surround him with your love and peace. Let him know that what he is feeling is the same thing that is happening to all of us at this time.

Please help him to have the words of life to reach out to the ones he loves the most. Send your Spirit before him and touch hearts before it is too late. Give him your blessed sabbath rest and peace in your presence.

Thank you Lord, we long to see you face to face. I ask in Jesus name and all for your glory.

Email: weaman@mac.com

Paul, Praying for you in this situation! I have been thinking lately about how much testing we are going through and probably a lot of that in these frustrating and hurtful situations. Praying also for Charley!

Thank you so much for your prayers too!

Love in Christ Melissa

Paul, I am sneaking this in on this thread because I may be wrong, but is today your birthday!!!

If so Happy Birthday!! Hope you are having a blessed day!! Love your older sis in Christ Melissa

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com