<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Blessed are the humble; Cursed are the proud. A message from our Holy Lord!

Hi all. While seeking the Lord today, He spoke into my heart. I was actually imagining that He might speak of other things--perhaps more “happy” things--than what I heard. But alas…the Holy Spirit, though eager for the long-awaited Consummation of the Ages, is also grieving within me. I am keenly aware of extreme Joy mixed with great Sorrow. Here you’ll see why:

I am a HOLY GOD. Many of My people have become unmindful of this awesome REALITY; they are careless in the way they approach Me; they pretend to honor Me, but their hearts are far from Me. They turn up their noses at My humble servants who faithfully speak My truth. And they will soon find themselves in a place that they never imagined such “holy ones” could possibly be found.

Oh, how BLESSED are those who have responded to My call to repentance! For the call has gone out to all My children, and several have allowed me to do My cleansing work in their lives.

Yet many others have refused to hear and heed my warnings. To these I say: “Do you not know, has it not been said, that I am coming for a Bride without spot or wrinkle? Do you truly believe that you are “good enough” without coming to Me, humbly asking Me to search and cleanse Your heart?”

The line has been drawn between the humble and the proud. The Day shall reveal the motives of each man’s heart. And that Day is now upon us.

After I wrote down the message, I asked the Lord if He would give me a passage of Scripture to confirm His words. He immediately directed me to look up Jeremiah chapter 17. So I looked it up and read:

5This is what the LORD says:
"Cursed is the one who trusts in man,
who depends on flesh for his strength
and whose heart turns away from the LORD.

6 He will be like a bush in the wastelands;
he will not see prosperity when it comes.
He will dwell in the parched places of the desert,
in a salt land where no one lives.

7 "But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD,
whose confidence is in him.

8 He will be like a tree planted by the water
that sends out its roots by the stream.
It does not fear when heat comes;
its leaves are always green.
It has no worries in a year of drought
and never fails to bear fruit."

9 The heart is deceitful above all things
and beyond cure.
Who can understand it?

10 "I the LORD search the heart
and examine the mind,
to reward a man according to his conduct,
according to what his deeds deserve."

11 Like a partridge that hatches eggs it did not lay
is the man who gains riches by unjust means.
When his life is half gone, they will desert him,
and in the end he will prove to be a fool.

12 A glorious throne, exalted from the beginning,
is the place of our sanctuary.

13 O LORD, the hope of Israel,
all who forsake you will be put to shame.
Those who turn away from you will be written in the dust
because they have forsaken the LORD,
the spring of living water.

14 Heal me, O LORD, and I will be healed;
save me and I will be saved,
for you are the one I praise.

Re: Blessed are the humble; Cursed are the proud. A message from our Holy Lord!

Charity

Thanks for the message...I know it's from
the Lord.

I second that, Charity. I too, know that it comes from the Lord.

AMEN, Charity! For truly it says that God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble. Love, Neal

Email: michaelneal35@msn.com

Thanks, Charity. Good word.

Powerful Word, Charity, from the Holy Spirit speaking . .

May our Lord continue to bless all here in our understanding what the will of the Lord is as we stay close to Him. . .

Lord, we believe You, Jesus with desire to follow You.

Thanking God that we, the church live in the New Testament era of Christ's Grace and Mercy.

and when any here feels discouraged:

"The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirits, that we are the children of God" . .

. . and if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ . . .Romans 8:16

yes, yes . . "that we may know Him, and the Power of His resurrection. . " . . Phil. 3:10

"For He knows the Way we should take, when He has tried us; we shall come forth as gold" . . Job 23:10

"The Lord is our portion, sayeth our souls; therefore we will hope IN HIM" . . Lam. 3:24

"Surely He has borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows" . . Isaiah 53:4

"For God has not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ . . wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do" . . I Thess. 5:9

"Rejoice, in the LORD always, and again, I say, rejoice" . . Phil.4:4

Yet many others have refused to hear and heed my warnings. To these I say: “Do you not know, has it not been said, that I am coming for a Bride without spot or wrinkle? Do you truly believe that you are “good enough” without coming to Me, humbly asking Me to search and cleanse Your heart?”

The line has been drawn between the humble and the proud. The Day shall reveal the motives of each man’s heart. And that Day is now upon us.

This a very serious word. Who will listen? That day is Nissan 10, the day Jesus entered Jerusalem, the day the Israelites crossed the Jordan. Will you follow the Lord into the city and willingly lay down your lives for Him? Have you given Him everything? That day is tomorrow, March 27.

Thank you Charity. I too believe this word to be from our loving Jesus!

Thank you Char. This word is sure; Jesus has been strongly speaking to me the same. Love you!

Thank you for sharing this word from the Lord Charity. I take it very seriously and examine my heart all the time. Please keep sharing!

Thank you Charity for this word of God. Bless your heart.

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com