Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
VISIONS/ ANGELS : FROM THE EYES OF A HUMBLE SERVANT OF THE LORD

Please remember I saw all these events in a vision, also I like you all to know that I believe that I have a very close relationship with our Lord Jesus, as far back as 4 years old. Some time the Lord, bring it to my mine, how I would sing to Him, I truly believe this seed was planted by my grandparents, even when I would stray away from the Lord, He would always draw me back to Him.

I pray that you will be able to receive this message, and if you're unable to, it okay. I pray this message will be confirm with others. I must post what the Lord, has free me up to do. Perhaps this is for you so that your eyes can be open to what the Lord, will show you. I have always talked to the Lord, even as a very small child. I can believe both big and small things that the Lord, has trusted me with, He is truly my friend and I am His friend and His humble Servant, He's my God, my Lord and Savior as well.

I truly do fear The Lord, at the same time I trust Him with all my heart, this fear that I have in me make me want to please, give my very best at all time,
it hurts so bad when I let Him down like I do many time. I am getting so much better but, still I am on the earth and the Lord, knows that I will fall from time to time but I getback up with His help, and put my focus back on what will please my father. I wll aways need my Lord, to guide me always. Thank you Lord Jesus!

Dear RITA, I was just talking to to the Lord this morning, telling him how much I will miss you all then the Lord, spoke and said that it will be okay because we will see each other real soon! Oh thank you Lord, I so needed to hear that this morning, Oh thank you Lord Jesus.

I was so broking until it hurts so bad, so many tear are running down my face I can see a angel, standing right beside me as I type this message, it's holding with looks like something very precious it something Gold, and very beautiful, with colorful stone all around it, the mouth of it has a beautiful shape to it, and this angel is now reaching one hand up to my face with this container and it's catching my tears, I have never seen this happen before when I cry.

I am so amazed by this but not afraid because this angel has been place here by the Lord. The angel is not saying a word, it is now gone back to it position on the east side of the dinning room wall, very close to where I am sitting, it's always there.

The fast moving angel that I have seen many time come in the house, has now came in and is talking to the angel, on the east side of wall of the dinning room
I have not as of yet been able to hear what these angels are saying and I don't think that I will because perhaps this not my concern, but I can always see them in my vision talking among themselves.

The angels that's here now are place here for extra protection this is what the Lord, revealed to me when I asked Him one early morning, I don't know if they were here in the past years and if so we wasn't aware of them until January of this year.

This fast moving angel is not position in the home at all, it come and goes and move very fast and when it come in the house it look as if it's always scanning everything in the house.

The first time I saw this fast moving angel come into our home was in the first part of Feb. of this year, it came in fast and went over to the angel on the east
side of the dinning room and was talking for a short few second or so and then it mover past me.

I was sitting down facing the front door of our home, the angel moved to the right side of the house into the living room and family room scanning with its hands going up and down the video movies, then moving over to where the TV is located.

I could see it moving again past me to the east side of me now headed down to the basement where the pantry is, we keep all the preserved foods from last summer gardening down there.

As I look on in my vision, the fast moving angel go over to the potatoes and pick one potato up and put it back down on the pallet, and wave its hand across the potatoes and then it heads back up the stairs and headed out the same door it came in.

I started praying about what I was seeing because I have never seen this type of angel before and it look different from the ones that position in different locations inside the home and outside the home this angel, I call it the fast moving angel because it always in a big hurry, this fast moving angel has
a very bright glow about it.

the Holy Spirit gave me confirmation that this is of the Lord's will. I then had peace, about what I had just in counted in this vision. I talk to Wayne,
about this angel, and we both agreed that the Lord, was truly going to show us something or is doing something and we believe it would be revealed to
us very soon.

The food in the basement is food set aside the winter
months, we have also got this food aside for anyone that finds themselfs left behind and can find their way to our home. After the fast moving angel left I went down to the basement to see what the angel was waving its hands, over the potatoes.

As I look at the potatoes, they all had sprouted so fast, and they had very long sprouts on them, it looked like 3'to 4'in long I just went down and get some potatoes a day before to cook, and it is still cold here in Iowa, I did't see any sprouted like this on the potatoes I showed Wayne, what had happen.

That night we prayed as always and went to bed, the next day Wayne, said that he think it would be a good ideal to get the canner out and put all of potatoes in the canning jars so they don't go bad.

After a few days the Lord, revealed to me that the potatoes, would not last in the basement the way they were, because we wasn't going to be here, to eat them and that they needed to preserved so they don't go bad. I then realize that this food would truly be for anyone who finds it that's left behind. I got that impression.

The fast moving angel, had also scanning all the movies we had in our home so Wayne, and I went thought our movies, and we both found movies that
had used God name in vain, so we got rid them all.

What once seem to be okay, after this fast moving angel came in thinks that we wasn't aware of, we now became aware of and because the Lord, was so merciful to reveal these things that would hinder us, and make it difficult for us to progress in what the Lord, has
for our lives.

With all these series of events with the angels, it has occurred to Wayne and I that the Lord, is taking us through a purification process and getting us ready
for His return and His will.

The Lord, is with us, no matter what we might face before He return to take us home and the extra protection that's place over us, indicated to me that something truly big is about happen.

These are truly some exciting, incredible, amazing, unique and unlike anything Wayne and I have ever experienced, but our Lord Jesus, my friend, Lord and Savior, has assured Wayne and I that He would be with us every step of the way, and He has giving us extra protection along with our guardian angel.

The Lord's angels, are here to do all the things that the Lord has commanded them to do and from what I have
experienced with them, I don't think these angel are allow to talk or communicate with us, I see no face expression on their faces, some of the angel are so big, with real big wigs, the ones outside the house stand over the top of the house and are places on all four corners, of the property.

The ones in the house are not what we call normal size
"human size" from what I see they are definitely in fight position.

Perhaps I can tell you more about what I am free to share before I leave the site. We will continue to take some days out of week to fast, along with
praying for us all, until our Lord Jesus, return for us.

In every thing give thanks for this is the will of God
in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1 Thessalonians 5:18

Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; there shall not evil befall thee neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep
thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their
hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. Psalms 91:9,10,11,12

Thank you! for your precious time been taking up to read this. God, Bless Our RITA Family! WE LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

Blessings,
W/Cathy

Re: VISIONS/ ANGELS : FROM THE EYES OF A HUMBLE SERVANT OF THE LORD

That was a blessing! Thanks for sharing

Awesome and beautiful!

Much appreciated!

johnmac

Email: voyagerjm@earthlink.net

Thank you very much for sharing this with us, dear Cathy. It really is a blessing to me. Just want to let you know about the Angel catching your tears:

Psa 56:8 Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: [are they] not in thy book?

YSIC,
Chris N.

Oh, Cathy, this blessed me so much! I once had an angel briefly appear in my house during a particularily painful time in my life, and the Lord revealed to me the reason for the angel's visit afterwards. So I know what an awesome experience that is, and I am so thrilled to hear your testimony of that fast-moving angel! Wow, what a blessing!

If the Lord wants you to eat up the potatoes before they spoil, that tells me that His coming for us is very very near!! Oh, praise the Lord!!

The part that I found particuliarly touching was when you said that the angel bottled your tears. How beautiful! I always wondered how the Lord did that, now we know!

I was also blown away by the fact that the angel touched your movies, as if sifting through them as to what the Lord wanted you to watch and which ones to disgard. That shows me that He is concerned about every aspect of our lives and that touched mt heart also.

Thank you so much, Cathy, for sharing this with us!!

WC...

What a blessing you two are. You're the type of example for each of us to follow. What a blessing to live and walk each day, a moment by moment with the Lord. That's exactly what the Lord desires.

I pray you will have a red rose. If not Texas Sue may have some to give you. LOL. We will meet outside the gates or inside, whichever the Lord wishes and we can hug each other and bless our dear Lord. He is soooo precious. Bless His Holy Name.

The angel that looks very serious and is checking things out is most likely a warrior angel. He's there to protect you from the wiles and attacks of the enemy. Until you're home with the Lord.

Love you dear sister and brother!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

YBIC
Steve

Wow thanks for sharing..

What a wonderful, 'angelic' testimony! Thank you for sharing this with us, Cathy. Our God is an AWESOME GOD. WOW!

Wow Cathy, I just read your post. Thank you for sharing these intimate, personal things with us dear sis, I believe you are truly blessed by seeing your angels around you all the time! May the Lord keep blessing you and Wayne in these last days!

Cathey, that was a wonderful account of God protecting you and Wayne. If we had eyes to see we would probably be amazed at what is going on around us. You are blessed to be allowed to see the angels at work.

I remember a story a friend told me several years ago. She had two small little boys and her husband had left her. He started calling one week and threatening her life and the children's. Her mother told her that she had been praying for her and the babies but was a little unsettled and scared for them. As her mother was driving home from work and drove by the house with the daughter and grandbabies that day, the Lord opened her eyes to see very tall angels, one at each corner of the house and at each door with long swords held up. She was no longer worried after that.

The fast angel that ws scanning the house and the movies could have been looking for covert demon activity against you. So many movies and music videos, albums, etc. have been prayed over by witches when produced to attach demons to them and they enter your home that way. When I first learned that many things went into the trash. If I missed something, Holy Spirit would draw my attention to it so I could dispose of it. That includes books also. God is so good. The Bible says the Holy Spirit will lead us into all righteousness. I think this is just an example of how. Don't you love that God LEADS? The devil drives people, but God gently leads. Such a gentleman.

Cathy,

This ministered to me greatly this morning. God bless you.

Cathy, When I read the part about the angel catching your tears it made me think that the tears are coming from the Holy Spirit inside and that is why they are so valuable to be saved in the container.

I am so thankful that you have shared what you are able to see and encouraged and will be keeping our precious protector angels in mind for encouragement and also as a reminder that they have to witness our bad behavior and to remember to keep it clean!

God bless you both!!

PS I can also identify with your testimony in a few ways that I don't really need to go into but can relate very closely to what you have said on a personal note. The Lord has not blessed me though with seeing angels as you are! Hugs to you both!!

Thank you so much for sharing this.

Cheryl Ann
Thank you so much for sharing this.

This really blessed me too W&C. Awesome to think about.

For so many years and especially these last days, I have asked for angels to be posted on the four corners of my property.

I'm glad that someone has seen them which means my prayers were not in vain.

Bless you for your post.

YBIC
Rich E

Cathy, I think that the angel moving over your movies was meaning that we need to clean up the things in our homes that will leave a bad witness to the people that come to our homes after the rapture.

Also, a thought that I had about the potatoes and the fast growing roots, and wondered if you will be here to plant your garden. I was thinking the other day that if the Lord comes before the farmers put their crops in that there will definitely be a famine this year because of lack of a harvest in the fall.

Just some thoughts for you and more hugs!!!

WC, thank you for sharing with us your vision of the heavenly angels. Beautiful witness and testimony, especially encouraging how these angels held your tears.

Our Mighty God's Heart is tuned in to our cries, . . Our tears are precious to Him.

He feels deeply. He is moved greatly. He lets us bury our heads in his chest, and as he wipes our tears He wipes his own.

God's stirring Heart over His own lets us in on His tears, , WC . . . . . bless you!!.

Thank you!! This astounding! WOW!! Really ministered to me in just the right time. Bless you guys, Cathy and Wayne.

Cathy, thank you and Wayne for posting this wonderful testamony..

Like so many other responses here I have asked down thru the years for the Lord to open my eyes to see my angels but so far, nadda...

When I was 15 while praying one night after asking I did get a open vision of Jesus..

But so far I haven't seen an angel (as in spirit form). I may have had 2 in front of me in 1970 just before the 2nd tour to Vietnam.. If they were angels they looked like two young men, but by what they did, I do believe they were to show me how to read the Bible.. (at that time I was reading it like a book)

So big hugs and if Jesus shows you anything that would be helpful to us, feel free to share dear sis...

Love you both.... God bless...

Joseph

Angels from the realms of glory,
Wing your flight o'er all the earth;
Ye who sang creation's story,
Now proclaim Messiah's birth:
Come and worship,
Come and worship,
Worship Christ, the newborn King!

Shepherds, in the fields abiding,
Watching o'er your flocks by night,
God with man is now residing,
Yonder shines the infant Light;
Come and worship,
Come and worship,

Sages, leave your contemplations,
Brighter visions beam afar;
Seek the great desire of nations,
Ye have seen His natal star;
Come and worship,
Come and worship,

Saints before the altar bending,
Watching long in hope and fear,
Suddenly the Lord, descending,
In His temple shall appear:
Come and worship,
Come and worship,

Photobucket
Thank You All! GOD BLESS YOU ALL! OUR RITA FAMILY!!
Trinity Johnmac
Abide In Him Lisaleenie
Steve W. abbershay
Charity Sabrina
Texas Sue TN Dove
Melissa Cheryl Ann
Shirley Rich E.
Donna Melanie
RJ JR

Blessings,
W/Cathy

<>