Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Feast of First Fruits Rapture????

I think there may be several good reasons to consider the Feast of First Fruits as a strong possibility for the day of the rapture.

1.) In the book of Deuteronomy 26:8 it says, "And the Lord brought us forth (RAPTURE) out of Egypt (THIS WORLD/OBAMA/SPEECH IN EGYPT/PHARAOH) with a mighty hand, and with an outstretched arm, and with great terribleness, and with signs, and with wonders; and He hath brought us into this place (HEAVEN) and hath given us this land (THE PROMISED LAND), even a land that flows with milk and honey. And now behold, I have brought THE FIRST FRUITS of the land (CHRIST BRINGING THOSE WHO ARE HIS/THE CHOSEN), which Thou O Lord (THE FATHER), has given me (JESUS). And Thou shall set it before the Lord thy God (PRESENTATION OF BODY OF CHRIST BEFORE THE THRONE), and worship before the Lord thy God: and Thou shall rejoice in every good thing which the Lord thy God hath given unto Thee, and unto Thine house, Thou, and the Levite, and the stranger that is among you."

2.) Jesus is the HEAD OF THE BODY. He is the FIRST of many brethren, the FIRST born of many dead, the FIRST of the first fruits... The OT Saints, who are the FIRST fruits, were resurrected from Paradise to Heaven on the third day when Jesus rose from the dead. Those who abide in Christ including the "Dead in Christ" shall rise FIRST (1THESS 4:16) and then those "who are alive and remain" will follow to meet Him in the air.

3.) If I recall correctly, last year Faith posted that she asked the Lord to put a double rainbow in the sky if He was coming back within the year. Well, after I researched it, I saw that twelve months to the day that she prayed this is the exact date of Passover this year! He also told her during the High Holy Days, "I will return on the THIRD DAY." To me, it seems likely that we have been through 12 months of preparation (similar to the virgins who went before the King in the Book of Esther) and the timing matches that of the death and resurrection of Jesus. Jesus dies on Passover and is resurrected on THE THIRD DAY.

If Jesus is the HEAD OF THE BODY and we are THE BODY OF CHRIST doesn't it stand to reason we will rise in the exact same way He did? "Destroy this temple and in THREE DAYS and I will raise it up." (John 2:19) The head was raised and now the body will be in like manner. Are we not the Temple of the Holy Spirit? If so, we should rise ON THE THIRD DAY JUST AS JESUS DID!!! Also is it not the "Restrainer" or the Church (those who abide in Christ as part of His body) that will be removed??? THAT'S US!!!!

One last thought. In the Book of Luke 24:13-21, it says Jesus met up with two on the road to Emmaus on "THE THIRD DAY." Another confirmation.

4.) This year the Feast of First Fruits (THE THIRD DAY) happens to fall on April 1st or April Fool's Day (this upcoming Thursday). How ironic! Seems to fit Jesus' personality, too! The world expects Him to behave in a certain way, yet their logic is upside down. They would never suspect anything major to happen on April Fool's Day! This clearly coincides with passages that refer to those that are "wise" versus those that are "foolish" (like the the wise and foolish virgins).

Psalms 14:1 also says, "The fool has said in his heart, There is no God." Currently, we have many, many "fools" or mockers out there especially in the media and on the internet... including the POTUS who mocked the Word of God (with his comments about Armageddon) the other day after passing his illegal health care bill. Jesus said that in the last day there will be mockers and scoffers.

5.) If you calculate 7 exact months from April 1, 2010 you come to November 1, 2010. This is key for several reasons. The first is that 7 is the number of completion. The second is that it allows for a delay in the start of the tribulation - enough time to deal with the shock, horror, grief, & loss of so many people; a potential EMP; promotion of Obama to NWO leader; signed covenant with many; great outpouring of Holy Spirit on lukewarm Christians and unsaved; confirmation of Ken Peters video siting an approximate delay of 6-7 months "until all the points of light started to go out" - and ample time to put all aspects of the health care bill (RFID chip, martial law, etc.) into effect in this country. BTW, don't know if you heard this but Rush Limbaugh recently said he believes this corrupt administration is looking for way to avoid having elections in Fall 2010! Frankly, nothing would surprise me. These people are so evil.

If the signed covenant comes by Halloween - Satan's most evil day of the year - an announcement can easily be made on November 1 - All Saints Day. Remember God records a day in terms of night to day so this could include both days. This also clearly accounts for the 11:11's everyone's been seeing as the date is 11/1/10. "When they say peace & safety" sudden destruction comes on them!

6.) 1260 days from November 1, 2010 brings you exactly to Passover 2014 and the first round of blood moons - a bad omen for the Jews. This would be the time the Man of Lawlessness takes a wound, dies, returns to life having been possessed by satan, and sets himself up in the Temple.

7.) 1260 days from this date brings you to RH 2017 - Jewish year 5777 - approximately Sept 21, 2017 - but remember the Jews have to see the sliver of moon or the New Moon to get to the actual date of RH. So it could be a few days later on the 24th instead when they see the Lord coming with His Saints from Heaven to battle at Armageddon! This is also a jubilee year. At YK the world will see that Jesus is Lord of lords and will mourn. At FOT the angels will be sent to gather those who have not taken the mark and are still alive from the 4 corners of the earth. And the Lord will usher in His 1000 year reign.

Seems like high alert day to me! Any feedback?

Re: Feast of First Fruits Rapture????

Wow thanks for such a most excellent post

You're welcome! I am so excited! Come, Lord, Jesus, come!

Thank you, Farm Girl for this excellent post!! You did a lot of research and it was very informative.

Some time back I also posted that I thought that April 1st was a possible date, and also included Psalm 14:1 in the post. What a confirmation!!

Now, that would be a day that no one would expect, huh??

I haven't posted in a long while and this scenario may just play out as written. My only correction is that is RH of Hebrew Year 5777 is Oct 3 2016; therefore, RH in 2017 is start of Hebrew Year 5778. I believe the Jubilee Year is Hebrew Year 5777 which runs from Oct 3 2016 thru Sep 20 2017.

Stefan

Thank you Farm Girl - this sure sounds like a winner to me too! Praying it comes about - thank you for your research and time put into this. I sure hope to meet you soon....

Farm Girl

WOW!!! I 2nd that!!!

Farm Girl

Firstfruits is on Sunday, April 4th!

March April 2010 Passover calendars

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Hi Farm Girl, thx for your post! I just finished reading it and I believe it's right on!! The Lord has shown me these same things over the last several months and I am convinced His return is "seconds away!"

If I'm not mistaken I believe they are going to do something with the Haldron Collider between Passover and First Fruits as well. Not sure of the date. I just recall the testimony of a sister in Christ on YouTube who warned this would open portal in space! Wonder if she has shared any new info recently?

CJ, it seems like the info you have on 1260 days from Passover 2014 in terms of what's happening in Jewish history completes the puzzle! Israel is certainly surrounded now and desperately in need of The Savior just as the Word predicted! Wow! I'm amazed we're living in times like these! Thx for sharing!

Let's just hope we're right this time! I want to go HOME!!!!

Jesus died on Passover. On the Jewish calendar, Passover begins on Monday the 28th of March. Jesus rose from the dead three days later on the Feast of First Fruits. This year it falls on Thursday, April 1st.

You must be thinking of the Gentile holidays of Good Friday and Easter. Good Friday is on April 2, 2010. Easter is April 4, 2010.

The Lord's prophetic calendar coincides with the Jewish holy days.

Thanks for the confirmation! I think this day may truly be it!!

CJ, I wasn't aware of the things you pointed out about the rebuilding of the old Jerusalem and Daniel's prophecy. Do you have more information?

Stefan
I haven't posted in a long while and this scenario may just play out as written. My only correction is that is RH of Hebrew Year 5777 is Oct 3 2016; therefore, RH in 2017 is start of Hebrew Year 5778. I believe the Jubilee Year is Hebrew Year 5777 which runs from Oct 3 2016 thru Sep 20 2017.

Stefan

Stefan is right about this RITArians. I counted the years, and unfortunately, RH in the year 2016 is the start of 5777. I don't think this takes away from the year 2010 as the year that the rapture happens and the trib starts. I am absolutely believing that our redemption will happen this spring. I look forward to meeeting you all in the clouds soon.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

This is accurate if you count the Jewish years from RH as the "new year" but God told Moses in Exodus that the new year would begin at Nissan 1. No where in the Bible does it specifically state Tishrei is the beginning of the year. Therefore, we just started year 5770 two weeks ago. Add 7 yrs to this and you get 5777. So RH and Christ's return to fight the battle of Armageddon would be half way through the prophetic year.

This is I think one more confirmation about the year of 2017 being the return of Christ, second coming, but I am not sure where this was posted, maybe someone else remembers.

Somebody posted something a couple of days ago or so that had a bunch of years listed that were mile marker years for Jewish events and what was neat was that every year ended in a 7.

I meant to make note of it on that thread but now cannot remember which one it was!!

At the time I thought that it was just one more piece of evidence of the time line we are on!!

Farm Girl...

You hit so many things right on the nail. When you quoted from Deuteronomy above. That is what the Lord spoke clearly to me about 4 years ago. He was sending us to a land filled with milk and honey!!! This last year has been one for the record books as far as income goes. It literally drained us. Mark, I believe it was, said something profound. He said on my thread earlier that God is removing the desire of anything of the earth to where the only thing that matters is Him. Our whole desire will be Him and Him alone.

Trust me...He has done just that. The coffers have been drained, the ability to function under the stress has been enormous. Yet through it all, He has sustained us and He is accomplishing everything within us that He so deserves. WOW...am I so ready to go home.

To add to this, Tom has presented a calendar that may be a bit more in line with correct dating. It only off by 2 days. If we were to go home on Friday, the 2nd of April, that would fit what Virginia believes the Lord spoke to her. Ola Ilori has us leaving on Friday morning. Six days from now.

One more thing, with all the helper angels being dispatched and also what WC, Wayne and Cathy, wrote about angels being dispatched to their home. I would say we are only days to hours way from seeing our true love. I am so glad there is enough of Him to go around. Don't know how He does that, but I am so thankful. Wow...do I ever love Him!!!!

Melissa,

I'm having trouble finding the 7's thread as well, but it was based upon this: http://www.triumphpro.com/70-years-prophecy.pdf

This details events in 1897, 1917, 1947, 1967, and speculates upon 2017 as the end of the tribulation based on 50 year jubilee periods and 70 year periods being added to 1967 and 1947, respectively, to get 2017. Of course, that would point to 2010 as the beginning of the tribulation.

In Christ,

Mike

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com