Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Enlightening Conversation with Jesus - 3-27-10

I honestly haven't heard an answer to J/Sue's good question. When is the thief on the cross raptured? We can be sure The Holy Spirit prompted faith in this sinner, this thief to 'see' Jesus as the True Messiah.

I'm thinking when the Pharisees saw Jesus sitting down and eating a meal with many Publicans and sinners who came and sat with Him,

they were enraged, and asked His Disciples, 'How can your Master eat with unclean Publicans and sinners?'

But Jesus answered them, 'You need to go and learn what this means; 'I desire MERCY, and NOT SACRIFICE!'" Matt 9:10-13--

Isn't Jesus saying He'd rather see us have LOVE and MERCY, more so than dutiful keeping of the Law and making sacrifices!-

We know none of us have any goodness of our OWN, anything good about us is only the LORD, and HIS goodness!

GOD is the ONLY One Who is good! His Word says, "ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God." . . Romans 3:23

That makes EVERYBODY bad except those who have faith and have the goodness of GOD, the love of GOD, the righteousness of GOD indwelling!

Paul knew, and said: , "In ME, in MY SELF, there is NO good thing!" Romans 7:18

Jesus considered the Pharisees declaring their self-righteous WORSE than the drunks and the prostitutes,

Jesus made it clear that there was more chance for such SINNERS to make it to Heaven, than there was for them!

"Truly I tell you, the Publicans and the harlots will go into the Kingdom of God before YOU!" . . Matt 21:31.

Wow, Look at this from our Lord's very own lips:

. . "Truly I tell you, unless YOUR righteousness SURPASSES that of the Scribes and the Pharisees, you will certainly NOT enter into the Kingdom of Heaven!" . . . Matt. 5:20

Woe, . . unless we are better than THEY are, we'll never get to Heaven!-

And, church, the only way we are better than THEY were, is to have CHRIST'S righteousness, despite the Pharisees being as good as anyone could possibly BE in the NATURAL.

Indeed, Dear Sister, none are righteous, no NOT ONE. Nothing I have said is any way is to be considered self-righteousness. Jesus' blood is the only way to Heaven. One can argue all day long against the words of Jesus to His very blood bought Church in Revelation if they want. They're His words, not mine, and I don't think for a second that the Scripture errs when it refers to these seven churches as indeed exactly what the Bible references a church to be- a body of believers. One is only a believer one way; believing wholly on the One whom God has sent as their only Salvation from God.

And the man on the cross had his heart perfected and contrite before God at his death; He didn't have time to backslide, and if he did the same warnings would apply to him. As I said the Word shows, it's the condition of the heart towards the conviction (continual) of the Holy Spirit that leads one to want to live and desire holiness.

Blessings, I must run, but thank you for your replies.

Melanie

AngelHeart
I beleive that anyone who has accepted Jesus into their heart and has asked for forgiveness of their sins and meant it and truly loves Jesus with their whole heart and tries to live their life for Jesus the best way they can.

Will all be in the rapture!!

And the ones watching like everyone here on Rita will get a crown of righteousness for watching.

But watching I beleive has nothing to do with if Jesus will take you in the rapture it is just we will get a crown for our faithfulnes in watching for him.

But everyone who has said the saving prayer and meant it when they said it will all be in the rapture.

Because we are all sinners but we are just now forgiven for them because of Jesus and Jesus is the only one who can set us free from our sins.

And nothing we do can ever set us free.

If we had to be perfect to be in the rapture none of us would be going.

But remember Jesus came for the sinners not the righteous and the forgiven sinners is the ones he is now coming back for which is all of us!!!

And the only ones that will be left behind are the lost sinners that need forgiveness not the forgiven sinners (christians)that have realized they need forgiveness and Jesus.

And this is what I beleive is true and helps me to live a life free from condemnation.

So hope this makes you all that are worrying if you are good enough to be in the rapture feel better and that you have nothing to worry about. And if you have been forgiven by Jesus and love him with all your heart and try your best to love others that is all you can do and that is all that is required to be in the rapture.

Love you all

Sister AngelHeart

Thank you, AngelHeart, I feel much better after reading your post about where we stand w/Jesus. I feel confident knowing that we will be counted up in the Rapture after all. My mind is now at ease...

I DO love Jesus with ALL my heart, mind, & soul. Infact, I tell Him every night, "I love you, Jesus. I can't wait to meet you face-to-face, so that I can give you a great BIG hug for ALL that you've done for me at the cross. Thank you for not giving up on me, and for lovingly drawing me near and to you."

the simple answer here is this. He is speaking to the seven churches collectively and not as individuals.

All these 7 types of churches have saved and unsaved individuals that make them up. These were 7 literal churches during John's time; they are also indicating 7 historical church ages and they are all typical of present day churches. God sees all the churches today as one of these 7 types. Make sense?

Saved or lost has always been the issue because of our position in Christ.

All Christian churches have saved and unsaved; some more than others. The saved ones are removed at the rapture while the unsaved "church" remains.

The unsaved church members listen to these verses of admonition and warning over and over again but never act on them. They are content to just show up and have membership thinking they are safe.

There are also saved members of His body who will be raptured that presently do not have any church affiliation.

I don't think anyone who posts here on RITA is unsaved. otherwise they would have no desire to be here! The lurkers are some that are being drawn by the Holy Spirit and will be saved soon!

Happy, Holy and blessed Passover week to all!
There are so many great people and ideas here. I just wish I could type ...

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

THAT was a great reply, Scuggers . . . well explained, and makes good sense . .

scuggers
the simple answer here is this. He is speaking to the seven churches collectively and not as individuals.

All these 7 types of churches have saved and unsaved individuals that make them up. These were 7 literal churches during John's time; they are also indicating 7 historical church ages and they are all typical of present day churches. God sees all the churches today as one of these 7 types. Make sense?

All churches have saved and unsaved; some more than others. The saved ones are removed at the rapture while the unsaved "church" remains.

The unsaved church members listen to these verses of admonition and warning over and over again but never act on them. They are content to just show up and have membership thinking they are safe.

There are also saved members of His body who will be raptured that presently do not have any church affiliation.

I don't think anyone who posts here on RITA is unsaved. otherwise they would have no desire to be here! The lurkers are some that are being drawn by the Holy Spirit and will be saved soon!

and can we get a big AMEN!!! I know people that just play church....and they think they are good for this too....which they are but it does not get you to heaven...I am going to study these verses and ask the Holy Spirit to show me personally .... I can not wait....(obviously I am not getting right on that either I need to get my torn up study bible out my favorite)

Joyful Susan...

I seem to have missed something somewhere. Please forgive me. Sometimes I'll read soooo many posts and forget exactly what was said and by whom. Is it old age??? Sorry dear sister!!! Please don't feel sad, ok?

I blew it not you!!!

YBIC
Steve

Steve W
Joyful Susan...

I seem to have missed something somewhere. Please forgive me. Sometimes I'll read soooo many posts and forget exactly what was said and by whom. Is it old age??? Sorry dear sister!!! Please don't feel sad, ok?

I blew it not you!!!

YBIC
Steve

ahhh its ok I got over it...sorry for the misunderstanding...I am better about being sensitive than i was when I was younger....

Its all good Mr. Steve.... dont leave ok...lol I am kidding..everyone needs to just keep in touch..I understand about this board taking up too much of your time though..... but everyone needs to make sure we stay in touch with each other no matter what we believe..... we are all still part of the body and if one part is missing then we are all missing out...

Melanie you did a masterful job of presenting scripture to prove the truth.

To think true Christians dont backslide or fall into sin goes against what the Word repeatedly cautions and if one is in this condition when the trumpet sounds they are not ready. Pure and simple. The Foolish and Wise Virgins bear that out so plainly as do countless other scriptures many of which have been plainly laid before us here.

Praise God, all souls Born-again, blood-bought, spirit-filled, new creations in Christ go in the rapture.

The Great Shepherd knows His Sheep, even those who may stray, and at times get into trouble. He won't leave His own there.

Sheep on their own can’t find their own way back. That’s why they need a shepherd. It’s his job to find them and bring them back at the proper time.

'Dear Shepherd Jesus, when it’s time to go, in your round up, we cling to Your promise that You'll lose none whom the Father has given You'. . . John 6:39-40

I think everyone here has mentioned little pieces of truth... some have been too harsh, some too soft in their approach.

Some things to consider-

The thing that keeps sticking in my mind is that my Dad had a ministry to sick people in hospitals. He saw many, many, many people have deathbed conversions. Were they real? You BETCHA! Were they sorry for how they lived? You BETCHA! Were they forgiven, even though their lives were mostly wasted? YEAP! Did they need to go through tribulation to change? NO!!!

My one grandfather went to church his whole life, yet became a believer at 70 years old, once cancer struck.

This goes right along with the thief on the cross, as Donna has mentioned.

Sometimes it takes people coming to the very end of themselves before they turn. There will be many saved for just days or hours before the rapture happens. Will they go? YES! As things get more & more difficult, the Lord will continue to draw many into the Kingdom.

About the harvests...

Dad used to always say the Wheat Harvest was for those who didn't really choose God & commit their lives to Him completely before the tribulation begins; & the Grape Harvest is for Israel. The Barley Harvest is for everyone whose heart is tender toward God & moves as He directs them before the onset of the tribulation.

That doesn't mean people will not still have weaknesses or sin. The Apostle Paul talks repeatedly about his "thorn in the flesh." We all have weak spots. For those that don't think they do, yours is likely spiritual pride — thinking you've got everything covered & you're better than those "other sinners". "Give it a week; you'll find another area that needs work", my Dad used to say. As long as we're in this flesh, we're going to have trials, tribulations & testing. It is the human nature, & God's way of revealing what is in our hearts.

Purpose of the tribulation...

The tribulation is not intended for believers — not even newborn baby Christians. How unkind would that be, to throw the babies into the trib.?? That doesn't mesh with the Lord I know at all.

Believing you have to reach some extra spiritual level to get in beyond accepting what our Lord has done FOR US reeks of works doctrine. "Look what I've done to be good enough to go." I don't think so. It is the goodness of the Lord that makes any of us ready.

The big difference will be in REWARDS at the Bema Seat judgment of Yeshua. Some will get armloads full of them, along with a head full of crowns. Some will be left naked with nothing left to give back to Him when the time comes to lay down our crowns before Him. Those with nothing will be the ones saved from the fires of Hell by hairs of their chinny chin chin.

Let's not waste time arguing over who is in the Philadelphia Church; but, let's spend more time getting out there & being a blessing & a witness to someone sitting on the fence today!

If people aren't turning back to God with all that is going on in the world, they weren't really His. The signs are everywhere that the end is near for those that are looking. God is being merciful by showing the birth pangs of the tribulation before it is truly upon us. They're getting closer & closer every day.

Keep looking up, everyone.

TRUST, BELIEVE and have FAITH that Jesus alone died to save you from your sins? If you are trusting Jesus plus anything else to save you, then this proves that you have never actually been converted to follow Jesus, THE WAY.

You have strayed from the straight & narrow and are now on the wide path. Trust Jesus alone to save you before it is too late. God's way for you to be saved is by His grace through faith in his shed blood alone, to pay for your sins. Faith in Jesus Finished Work On The Cross:

Time is short and without a strong faith in what He did to save us, it is impossible to please Him. Faith is the part we play in our salvation. We are to have complete faith in Jesus the author and finisher of our faith.

We are also told to Study so that our faith is unwavering, not blown about by false doctrine like a reed in the wind to and fro.

The following from the Bible says our salvation is from HIM.......

To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.
Romans 28:18

But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith. And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Galatians 3:11-14

Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
Romans 3:22-28

For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect: Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,
Romans 4:14-16

Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
Romans 5:1-2

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Romans 10:9-11

Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid. For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.

For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God. I am crucified with Christ: neverthless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
Galatians 2:16-21

For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator. Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.

Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Galatians 3:18-29

Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;

Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:
Colossians 1:11-22

Hebrews 10:12
But this man,(Jesus) after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool. For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified. Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before, This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

Galatians 3:22-29
But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe. But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

What God has done we can not undo.....

John 10:29
My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Ecclesiastes 3:14
"I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him."

Romans 5:19
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
(Thank you Jesus!!!!)

Romans 5:9
Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

1 Peter 1:4-5, "To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

I John 1:8-10 & I John 2:1-3
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us. My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." Eph. 2:8-9

"...the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin." I John 1:7

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23

And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life." 1 John 5:11-12

Jesus alone.....

He was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Isaiah 53:5-6

For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.
Romans 10:3-4

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.

For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.

Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
Galatians 5:1-5

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Romans 10:9-11

Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
Romans 5:1-2

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Hebrews 12:2

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Isaiah 53:5-6

GOD himself saved us, see verses below.

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
I John 5:20

Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

And of some have compassion, making a difference:

And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.
Jude 1:21-25

Thank you Father, Thank you Jesus.
God bless you all!
Love in Christ, Cassie,

Nice to see you Cassie

scuggers

All Christian churches have saved and unsaved; some more than others. The saved ones are removed at the rapture while the unsaved "church" remains.

I agree Scuggers, well said.

The following from the Bible says our salvation is from HIM.......

To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Hi Cassie! I love this because it in a nutshell tells what our Father did in sending Jesus to die at the cross. This one act put to death pride which is the sin that Satan succumbed to.

That is one reason I believe that people have a hard time accepting that our salvation is in Jesus alone and because of what Jesus did alone, because it is hard to get past pride. Pride places us in darkness because it is a lie, Jesus brings us into light because He is Truth!!

God bless you!

EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT POST,

Cassie!

The Purity of God's Word cannot be overlooked. I pray all read the Truth you've shared, every verse, re: Christ's GIFT of Saving Grace and Mercy.

The Word is rich . . just studying this one verse says much, . .

I John 1:8-10 & I John 2:1-3
. . "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not.

And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: And he is the propitiation for our sins:

and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments".

2HH and Donna...

Although both of you know that my views fall in line more with 2HH and Melanie, nonetheless, what both of you posted is right on. Both are describing the blood bought Church of Jesus.

All of you, my sisters, are precious and it's my "joy" to be able to post with each of you. Please come looking for me when we go home, ok??? Hope in spirit form we can hug!!!

YBIC
Steve

After reading through a lot of these posts, I just want to say one more thing. For those of us who feel the Lord has shown in the Word and also to us personally that not all go in the Rapture (only those ready), we are NOT by ANY MEANS saying that our salvation is by works. For some reason, that old argument keeps rearing it's head.

The Rapture of the Bride is for those who love the Lord above this world. I know it's hard to believe, but there are many, many "Christians" who do not want the Lord to return! They don't want the Rapture to "interfere" with their lives and what they are pursuing down here. I had one teen tell me, "I don't want the Rapture to happen soon. I want to grow up and get married!"

Some hearts are not ready, nor are they living for the Lord. They are lukewarm at best!

The Lord doesn't exclude any of us, but He certainly doesn't force Himself on us, either.

He takes those that are ready and love Him and want Him above all else.

Melanie is right about holiness. Without it, we cannot see God. We are not saying "perfection" here, nor "works" but holiness.......being completely set apart for the Lord, given over to Him, surrendered.

As for those who are stumbling and bumbling through their walks, the Lord IS gracious and He knows your hearts! Like one post/word said, even if someone only has a small grain of faith, He will take them. Some of us are weak and some are strong, but He looks at the HEART.

If you look forward to His return you are on track. If the Rapture instills fear or distaste in you, then maybe you need to assess your relationship with your Lord.

That's all that's being said here. No salvation by works, no "elite-ism".......just holiness.

Thank you, thank you, Kama!
I didn't know how to express myself properly in light of the talk about works and self-righteousness, and felt the Lord told me not to say anything more on this thread. Thank you for showing the others what I was trying to say! What you wrote is so in tune with a word that I received from the Lord today, and posted here. He gave me the title, too- A Tale of Two Loves. Be blessed, sister!!

Hi Kama, . . . Truly, truly, it is so , JESUS looks @ the heart, He alone is capable . . . .

"The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ" . . 1 Cor. 15:50.

Hmmmm, according to those hearing Jesus telling them, I'm still trying to grasp the concept that Christ's true church is partially raptured, and MOST of His beloved church will be left behind.,

Thankfully, we have the simplicity of the Word.

Those who are born-again, filled with the Holy Spirit, new creations in Christ, will be taken in the rapture because they are truly Christians. Those who profess faith in Christ, but who do not possess His Spirit, will be left behind.

Jesus knows His own, and when He calls us, we will respond. To the rest He will say, “I never knew you.”

Kama, you really hit the nail on the head. Thank you!

Yes, it's as simple as: those who love Him more than anything will be included in the firstfrits transformation/rapture, as His Bride.

Sadly, there are Christians who do not love Him above all other things...He is not
#1 in their life. These will have to prove their love & faith in the fires of testing.

Blessings on you all, dear family!

Thankfully, Jesus is now refining and disciplining His own in this hour of Grace as promised.

I think a partial rapture of the true church misunderstands the unity of the body of Christ.

The rapture is not meant to break the Body of Christ . . for the Word of the Lord claims in 1 Cor. 12

. . That the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

Rest dear ones, in the assurance that we who are born-again, spirit-filled, new creations in Christ will not endure God's wrath. . .

But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.

. . . "And if they were all one member, where were the body? But now are they many members, yet but one body".

Hello all, I'm often here reading and praying for the posted needs. I have no desire anymore to debate Gods truth. I Just felt the need to lift up Jesus GIFT of GRACE. Maybe because of the season. :-) I Love You all! Donna that image in your post to me is darling. (love those blinking eyes)

Hope to see you all soon in the Red Rose Homecoming Gathering Rita section.

Please read the following with an open heart, especially the last group of verses about being undivided.

Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the GIFT of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Rom 5:15-21 But not as the offense, so also is the free gift. For if through the offense of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the GIFT by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the GIFT: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the FREE GIFT is of many offences unto justification.

For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the GIFT of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:

That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

1Co 1:7-10
So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.

God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

The fact that some stay and some go is entirely wrong, ALL believers go. Warning::This is not carte blanch to willingly sin because we are ALL answerable for what we do before God but rather take the chance to get closer to our Lord.
The rapture is the removal of the entire Body of Christ from the earth as stated we the "we are not appointed to wrath". The fact that some who have the Holy Spirit stay is entirely against the word of God and I'd source out the original word that lead to the conclusion that Christians are staying behind, that's so wrong.
I post part of Patrick Herons book, with his permission, on this subject.
Perhaps this is a good time to discuss the parable of the ten virgins, as it has come to be known. This is a story that has baffled people. But when we examine it in the light of Revelation, I believe we can make perfect sense of it. I shall proceed by quoting the parable verbatim.

“Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins which took their lamps and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

And five of them were wise and five were foolish.

They that were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them.

But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.

And at midnight there was a cry made; “Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.”

Then all those virgins rose and trimmed their lamps.

And the foolish said unto the wise, “Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.”

But the wise answered, saying, “Not so, lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.”

And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage and the door was shut.

Afterward came also the other virgins, saying; “Lord, Lord, open to us.”

But he answered and said, “Verily I say unto you, I know you not.”

Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.”
Matt 25:1-13 KJV

Let us take the last statement first. We don’t know the day nor the hour that the Son of man cometh. So Jesus is talking here about His coming. Thus He is the bridegroom. When the call is made that His arrival was imminent, the five wise virgins were to, ‘go ye out to meet him.’ These went with the bridegroom to the marriage feast and the door was shut. When the unwise virgins had returned, it was too late. They had missed the boat. The train had left the station.

To my mind there is only one explanation as to what Jesus was teaching in this parable. He was talking about what Paul calls the ‘gathering together’ of the saints and our blessed hope. Many evangelicals call this the Rapture. It is clearly stated in 1 Thessalonians 4 that the Lord is to return briefly and take out, or catch away, those that have believed in Him. First, the dead Christians since Pentecost are to rise and receive a new spiritual body (like the body Jesus received when He rose from the dead) and meet the Lord in the air. Then, those Christians who are alive will be caught up to meet the Lord also in the air. And so shall we ever be with the Lord.

He then takes His bride to the place He has been preparing for them since His ascension into heaven. He promised in John 14: 1-4 that He was going to His Father’s house to prepare a place for His followers. He added that He would return and bring them to this place at a future date. So the parable of the 10 virgins is an explanation of what is to happen when He returns to fulfill this vow. Jesus will return in the air and His bride will go out to meet Him. These are those Christians who have accepted Him as their personal Lord and savior. They have their lamps trimmed and are ready.

On the other hand, we have the unwise virgins who are not ready. By the time they realise what is happening, it is too late and they are left behind. The unwise virgins may be those I have labeled ‘Christendom.’ They say they are Christians but they are not saved and do not have a personal relationship with Jesus. These are those who will turn to Jesus after the gathering together, when they realise what has occurred. Let me explain how this will happen. If we take the USA as an example, it has roughly 300 million in population. Many of these proclaim they are born-again believers in Jesus Christ. Let’s say half are Christian for arguments sake. That means 150 million are not saved Christians, as they have not taken the step of accepting Christ as their savior.

But many, many of these 150 million have heard of Jesus Christ and His salvation message. They know about the Rapture, but they choose to ignore it. They are well aware of much of the teachings of Jesus because they hear these, day in, day out on radio and on TV. Many celebrities who are Christians have spoken about their faith and of the imminent Rapture and of the need to be ready. But these warnings are ignored. So what will happen?

Picture this; you wake up one morning and turn on the news and hear a most disturbing bulletin. Millions of people from every corner of the world have mysteriously vanished. You find it hard to believe, but as news from around the world confirms this mass disappearance, a shiver of foreboding and trepidation runs through your body. You feel vulnerable, unsure and perhaps alone. The realization that the Rapture has happened hits you like a baseball bat. You feel nauseous as the blood drains from your face and a dread fear creeps into your stomach. A fear you know is going to remain for some years to come. You are left on earth and you know that the prophecies have come to pass and now you must face into the woeful times talked about in the Apocalypse, along with all those others who refused to heed the warnings. You are part of those left behind. You drop to your knees and beg God and Jesus to forgive you and help you. The dark night of the soul has begun.

Huge amounts of people are going to become Christian believers after the Great Tribulation begins. These are the unwise virgins of the parable. These Christians will go through a horrific experience for the next several years. Some scholars say the Apocalypse is to last seven years. Others say three and a half. Either way it is going to be a literal hell on earth for all who find themselves ensnared in this demonic coliseum. Many verses in Revelation hint at the terror that is to befall these beleaguered Christians. Revelation refers often to the followers of Christ and calls them saints. This word in Greek means ‘set apart’ and is used throughout the Epistles when speaking of Christian believers.

I will NOT be entering into argument about this because in a very short period of time you'll see for yourself. However I strongly urge that ALL believers in our Lord Jesus Christ , just for the simple fact of being closer to God to,,,continue to seek HIM in a personal relationship.
Gob Bless
David~B

An excellent expose. I agree with you totally.

Hope to see you soon. Bob

Kman
An excellent expose. I agree with you totally.

Hope to see you soon. Bob

Very well said, David ~B . . . so true!

"Picture this; you wake up one morning and turn on the news and hear a most disturbing bulletin. Millions of people from every corner of the world have mysteriously vanished. You find it hard to believe, but as news from around the world confirms this mass disappearance, a shiver of foreboding and trepidation runs through your body. You feel vulnerable, unsure and perhaps alone. The realization that the Rapture has happened hits you like a baseball bat. You feel nauseous as the blood drains from your face and a dread fear creeps into your stomach. A fear you know is going to remain for some years to come. You are left on earth and you know that the prophecies have come to pass and now you must face into the woeful times talked about in the Apocalypse, along with all those others who refused to heed the warnings. You are part of those left behind. You drop to your knees and beg God and Jesus to forgive you and help you. The dark night of the soul has begun.

Huge amounts of people are going to become Christian believers after the Great Tribulation begins. These are the unwise virgins of the parable. These Christians will go through a horrific experience for the next several years. Some scholars say the Apocalypse is to last seven years. Others say three and a half. Either way it is going to be a literal hell on earth for all who find themselves ensnared in this demonic coliseum. Many verses in Revelation hint at the terror that is to befall these beleaguered Christians. Revelation refers often to the followers of Christ and calls them saints. This word in Greek means ‘set apart’ and is used throughout the Epistles when speaking of Christian believers."

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Credit goes to Patrick heron's book..THE RETURN OF THE ANTICHRIST I didn't write it... but I do have his permission to share the book and paste parts of it, it's an ebook.

oh, Holy Spirit, thank YOU, for the joy and beauty and serenity and loveliness of gifted assurance that Jesus is ready to appear in the air!! . . heavenly blessings of rapture is so near . . . .

. . yes, yes, RITAians, we excitedly await our HOMECOMING . .

What a gorgeous rose picture, Donna! God bless you, sis.

Dear Charity . .

. .

I love all you guys!!

Oh, RITAians . . .

Donna
oh, Holy Spirit, thank YOU, for the joy and beauty and serenity and loveliness of gifted assurance that Jesus is ready to appear in the air!! . . heavenly blessings of rapture is so near . . . .

. . yes, yes, RITAians, we excitedly await our HOMECOMING . .

I think the rose on the beach represents the beauty of Christ in us on the earth, but the THORNS represent the trials. It is left behind as we leave this life and head toward the SON of Righteousness in Heaven, were there is no pain, no sorrow, and the trials are gone forever!!!Love to All, Neal

Email: michaelneal35@msn.com

1 2
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com