Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
What if it's real? . . WOW~~~

http://community.webshots.com/photo/fullsize/1044658615014055466uzwedt

Eric's post is the most beautiful picture of our Lord.

I agree with Kelly . . . . could be a young Apostle John on the right, and a Sanhedrin on the left of this photo.

Re: What if it's real? . . WOW~~~

DOUBLE WOW!!!!

This certainly looks very REAL!!!! Hope it is.

Thanks for posting.

Where did it come from Donna? It could not be really real.. like when Jesus was alive..... but is this something someone saw and took a pic?

Wasn't that the Beetles when they were over in India learning how to guru..

Joseph

Joyful Susan
Where did it come from Donna? It could not be really real.. like when Jesus was alive..... but is this something someone saw and took a pic?

Saw it on 5 Doves . . . . . check out the comments

Donna

Eric's post is the most beautiful picture of our Lord.

I agree with Kelly . . . . could be a young Apostle John on the right, and a Sanhedrin on the left of this photo.

Donna, I clicked on it, & waited for the photo to appear, but it didn't.

Therefore--I was wondering if there's some way to bring this photo on to the thread so that we ALL can see it? Please!?

TY

Magdalena (27 March 2010)
"RE: Eric Stewart ~ Miraculous photo."

Thanks Eric for sharing this. My spirit comes alive when I see it.

My take is, the young man is John. It is believed he was a teenager when he walked with Jesus. In his own epistle he called himself "the disciple whom Jesus love". He was the only one at the crucifixion site, the rest left him.

The man with the staff is Moses and the other next to Jesus is Elijah (there is a statue at Mt. Carmel that looks just like the man in the photo, I'm attaching here), both who will be the 2 witnesses in the book of Revelation.

Shalom
Magdalena

Email: voyagerjm@earthlink.net

Eric Stewart (26 March 2010)
"Miraculous photo? You decide. (And an interesting-sounding Shroud program coming up)"

Dear Doves,

I saw this photo image years ago on an internet site I can no longer find. The caption there read that this was an old snapshot taken by a tourist somewhere in the Holy Land of some scenery, but this image is what turned out in the developing.

I was reminded of this image today after seeing the computer-generated profile of Jesus taken from the Shroud of Turin that appears near the bottom of the new WND article linked below about the fascinating-sounding Shroud research documentary coming up on the History Channel in a week or so, which features a moving 3-D image of Christ's face produced over the course of a year with graphics software using 3-D information encoded in the Shroud image. http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=131177
I think there is a good resemblance between the two profiles, although detail is lacking in the photo image, which I was able to find on some other website.

Some points of interest:

The Jesus figure in the photo looks to be wearing a thin headband that has a beaded appearance. Such an article is not something that a faked photo would include, as it never appears in paintings of Jesus (that I have seen).

He is not wearing white clothes, but dark, which lends authenticity - IMO.

To the far right there is someone's arm and hand appearing to grasp a walking stick - more companions, not shown.

The shorter man near the center is not gazing worshipfully at Jesus as one might expect to see in a staged photo, but is simply and naturally looking at the ground while he walks.
The image of his face is slashed-over with a diagonal mark. If this photographic image is a genuine miracle, and the slash is an intentional part of the image rather than just an accidental mark on the photo paper, perhaps it signifies Judas Iscariot. Just a thought. Whoever it is looks to be a teenager.

I tend to think it's a miraculous photo. Why not? Is there some reason why it can't be?

Perhaps the young man is not one of the disciples, or perhaps some disciples were teenagers. There's no reason why Jesus couldn't choose a teenage young man among his disciples. Teens during that time and in that culture were not what we think of teens today. They were marrying and raising families, working in the family business. Life was potentially a lot shorter, and people grew up fast. Jesus' mother is thought to have been a teen at the time of her betrothal.

It appears that there is a lake behind them, with sunlight on it, such as Lake Genessaret (Sea of Galilee), with hills in the distance.

Presented for what it's worth.

I find it intriguing.

~Eric

Thank you Donna :) I found the post and this is what he says about the pic...this makes it very interesting ........and gives me Holy Spirit goose bumps :)

I saw this photo image years ago on an internet site I can no longer find. The caption there read that this was an old snapshot taken by a tourist somewhere in the Holy Land of some scenery, but this image is what turned out in the developing.

oopies Johnmac beat me to it :)

Anyone know how to get in touch with Eric I want a copy of this pic?

Here is the MIRACLE PHOTO.

The Shroud Of Turin and Now This!

Thank You LORD

JESUS

Please I want a full size photo withOUT the names please.

Thank you very much

Send me an email and I return with a jpeg.

Johnmac
Here is the MIRACLE PHOTO.

The Shroud Of Turin and Now This!

Thank You LORD

JESUS

Thank you, Johnmac for bringing that photo of Jesus, Moses & Elijah to the board.

When I saw it, my first reaction was--WOW!!! I too felt those holy goosebumps. Moses & Elijah appeared w/Jesus on the Mount of Configuration, as witnessed by several of His disciples, didn't they?

I agree. First this photo, and next us seeing the Shroud w/Jesus' life-like image on the History Channel. I can't wait!!!

what the hoot is this?? where did this pic come from---who took it? There werent any cameras in Jesus' day...so what is the story behind this???

Prophet
Please I want a full size photo withOUT the names please.

Thank you very much

Here you go, Prophet:

Here's the original .pdf

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com