<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I Love You People!! God Sold My House!! The Ink Is Drying!! May 7 Closing Date!!

High everybody! I am still in shock about my house finally getting sold!!!

I just signed the contract papers with my neighbor who is co-owner of the house just minutes ago!!!

We have to get the house reinspected in about 10 days!

The realtors told us that the buyers did everything that they could to get the house under there wing!!!

They did it good!!!

But the final closing date in in first week of May 2010!!

We do have to hope that the inspection turns out positive without any problems!!

I did everything possible to get this house ready!!

I just think we could go home anytime between now and the end of April 2010!!

I can't thank you wonderful RITA members for every important word you uttered up to the throne of God on my behalf!!!

Your reward will be great in heaven!!!

You quiet members are to be praised above all!!! You probably did more good for the kingdom then what little I could manufacture on the messageboard in all my volumes of canned hot air!!!

I love you all!! I Love Jesus most of all!!! Thank you Lisa for your extra effort on my part; when my part was lacking!!! Your reward will be great in heaven!!!!

I just thank everybody for everything!!!

I will not try to get to excited right now because it still is not official until the closing date in early May!!!

But the Contract has been signed!!!!!

Let's continue to look up!! For now we are even more assurred that our redemption draws near!!!!

Re: I Love You People!! God Sold My House!! The Ink Is Drying!! May 7 Closing Date!!

PTL, buddy.

We gonna

Re: I Love You People!! God Sold My House!! The Ink Is Drying!! May 7 Closing Date!!

There's victory in Jesus!! Congrats Scott!

YAAAAAY SCOTT!! SING PRAISES TO THE LORD!

I'm soooo glad for you - FINALLY!!!!!!

YEAH!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!! Will keep praying until the final closing date.
THANK YOU, JESUS!

We give God ALL the GLORY! GLORY! GLORY!
Hope to see you all soon!
Love, Edelweiss

Scott,

I hope this means we are all
GOING HOME AT LAST!

I was begining to feel like Dorthy in the wizard
of OZ.....Where she trys to tell everyone she
meets I want to go H O M E !

This is great news, Scott ~~ ya 'jes made my day!!

CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR SCOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VERY, VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mother and I met with a realtor this morning
because she is about to put her villa on the market.
Would appreciate PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!, FOR THE LORD FOR SELLING SCOTT'S HOUSE!!!!!!!!

LET ALL GO SMOOTHLY (or else, at least let Scott and
ALL be GONE!!!!!!!!)

Calvin

Holy guacamole Batman!!

Thank you Jesus that you hear and answer our prayers... and that you have moved in scotts behalf and for a witness to us of Your mighty work.....

Does this mean we are leaving soon? I can not remember the vision.....you might as well just give the peeps the house :)

Donna

This is great news, Scott ~~ ya 'jes made my day!!

AMEN!
Wonderful! Praise the Lord! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott, my friend! I just logged on now, and I just saw your post!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!! I am soooooo happy for you....just like it happened to me!!

Since I'm too out of shape to do cartwheels, I'll let these kiddos do them for me!!

Email: jpcarr@att.net

">

The prayers of the faithful has reached the throne of God. Congrats brother Scott. It is amazing what God can do.

Your Sis..............Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Praise the Lord Scott. You must have been very fair with your asking price. It isn't 2006 anymore.

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

I know that is the greatest relief in the world, selling a home is the worst thing I experienced, stress wise.

I am super happy for you Scott!!!!!

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

See cott he does hear you !! I am very happy for you!!!!

PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!! YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HORRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm thrilled for you Scott! Is this the same buyer that said there were too many doors?

If so, is he/she going to board some up???

Lisaleenie
Scott, my friend! I just logged on now, and I just saw your post!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!! I am soooooo happy for you....just like it happened to me!!

Since I'm too out of shape to do cartwheels, I'll let these kiddos do them for me!!

I am going to join Lisaleenie in a cartwheel here with our tiny tot friends Scott! Congrats from your sister in the Lone Star State!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep everybody this is the buyer who said there were too many doors!

I suppose they will seal up some after they move in sometime after the first of May!!!!!

I know corgi you told me!!!

I just have a few minutes today at the library to get some time in because I am painting some rooms in a rental apartment with my landlord!!! I live in an apartment but I was going back and forth to my other house that was for sale!!!

That WAS FOR SALEE!!! Oh those words sound so sweet!!!

I wish this type of trial on nobody!!

Calvin I will pray that the villa you need to sell will get sold for your mother!!!!

We may be on borrowed time now folks!!!! If I signed the contract then I am on someone elses property by going into my former house; mybe the vision of the boarded up room that I passed through was this period of time before I can no longer pass through the private property; which will be the case after the first week of May!!!!

I heard the trumpet or defense siren during this time period when the room was boarded up!!! It might have been boarded up as a sign that I will only have access to this property for a short duration or until the closing date!!! Thus the vision where I was able to pass through the boarded up room without any difficulty or hinderence!

So I think maybe that trumpet maybe sounding anytime between now and the start of May 2010!!!

That's only if I am interpreting the vision correctly!!!

It is amazing that everything else is all lining up on schedule and all the ducks are lining up in a row!!!

My Landlord may someday hire me as a full maintenance worker---Not if the Rapture can prevent it!!!

I have never had to go out and look for a job! I always found work through family or friends!!! Praise God for that privilage!!!!

God acknowledged your faith Scott!!!!!! I also told you that you would not get the swine flu!!!!!!!

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Way to go Scott,

When I read your post I was so happy and remembered everything you have said about your visions etc.

Praise the Lord Bro!!!!!!!!!!
He is good

ybiC / Paul

Dearest Scott - I am so happy for you! The Lord has been so good to all of us - I can't wait to be with my Lord Jesus!

You know what this reminds me of? Remeber in the "Left Behind" movies where they show the clothes of the people that got raptured? They are folded neatly and staked - maybe that is what this is with your house - leaving everything finished, cleaned and unfinished bussiness finished up! Maybe we should see this as a sign! Love you Scott - and I'm so happy for you! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Ms. Victor you are so right about that scene being a picture of all we have here which will fall to the ground as the last items which kept us bound to this evil corrupt world loose their hold on us!

That house is the shell of my earthly cacoon and I will shed it like a cicada bug coming out of its old layer and letting the air of heaven fill my glorified body as I take route to my eternal home!!!!

That's fine with me!!!!!

Scott,

I am so happy for you brother and relieved for you as well. I loved how you kept so encouraged through this all and through the wait and you just knew God would handle this.

YSIC
Brenz

I am really happy for you Scott.

Glad for you Faithful Watcher !!!
Bless you today in His Grace , in all ways !!!
Love in Jesus , bon

Brenda, Bonnie and 2HH! I thank you with all my thanking ability!!
I just had the inspection on the house done today and the termite inspector also!!

Funny how both came to the house at the same time!! I will know in a couple of days if it passes the inspection!!!!

I am slowly recovering from this long ordeal! My emotions are very guarded right now because I do not want to ever again get over elated about the prospects of clenching the victory but instead biting the ankles of deFEET!!!

I guess I just can't stop throwing out those crazy Puns here and there!!!

I am just slowly recovering from the emotional drain that this house had on me over these last few years!!!!

I hope we are out of here soon or my next trial will have to really compete with this last humdinger!!!

Oh Scott,

This is such great news, and I'm so happy for you!

I'll be keeping you in prayer, and for all to go well with the inspection.

YSIC,
Chris N.

AbideInHim
Oh Scott,

This is such great news, and I'm so happy for you!

I'll be keeping you in prayer, and for all to go well with the inspection.

YSIC,
Chris N.

AMEN!

Blessings,
W/Cathy

I am very happy for you Scott, I am not sure about everything you say, but I am very grateful for the consistant excitement in all your posts, or maybe it's just the headings, (GOT JESUS?)

I hope you have a place to go and continue to encourage us, and enlighten me.

Wanting to be talking to you, and not about you.

JR

Hi Scott! - That's great news - Congrats!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com