<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Being found worthy to Go in the Rapture.

Many posts on RITA have come back to being found worthy to go in the rapture.

We are ALL sinners saved by grace. Can we whiten our garments by ourselves....NO. Will we, in these mortal bodies that are emnity against God, sin again....YES. Are we worthy to go in the rapture without Jesus' sacrifice...NO. Are we worthy to go in the rapture with His sacrifice...Yes.

I believe there are many in the Church who are prideful and not humble. Many in the Church just GO. Their lives are tied up with the world and church is more of an obligation.

But the humble ask for forgiveness. The humble repent. Even Paul did the things he did not want to do. Just asking the Lord to be found worthy shows me that people are humble and want to please the Lord.

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Mat 5:3-6

Remember we ALL see through a glass dimly and words from the Lord, unless from a verified prophet who is specifically declaring the word of God, are affected by the persons life experience, beliefs and circumstances.

The bible says to test all things. It is a relationship between you and God. Not... you...from God..through another posting on RITA.

Will those who are not watchers and longing for his return be in the rapture?.... YES. I believe, people who love the Lord, have a relationship with Him, use His guidance and wisdom to live in the world and are not expecting His return will be raptured.

WHY? Remember...people who are watching get a separate crown. Since this is so, others not watching will be raptured also and they will get a different crown to throw before the King of Kings. Others like those in Mat 24:40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left , who are working in the world (field) and not expecting the rature, will be taken.

If you expect to have spotless robes without looking through the blood of Christ..you will be sadly disappointed. Only Christ was spotless. The spotless Lamb that was slain so that we would be spotless before His father. The Lord WILL present a spotless Church to the Father...One that HE has changed, one that HE has transformed from curruptible to incurruptible..... at the time of the Rapture.

Look up RITArians, His Redemption draws nigh..when we will be redeemed from this sinful, mortal body to an incorrupible, immortal body to be presented spotless by the King to His Father.

Hpoefully these thoughts bring some comfort to those who worry they are not worthy.

YBIC
Rich

Re: Being found worthy to Go in the Rapture.

Rich,
Wonderfully Said!

Thank you Rich, these words were surely comforting to me. Thank you indeed!!!!

Shirley

ahhh shirley the Holy Spirit is our comforter.....How awesome is He...

Joyful Susan
Shirley

ahhh shirley the Holy Spirit is our comforter.....How awesome is He...

Amen Susan - we would be a hollow shell without the HS.

I of course take no credit for these words for as it is said in 2Co 1:4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

Rich

1 John 2:28 (Amplified Bible)
28And now, little children, abide (live, remain permanently) in Him, so that when He is made visible, we may have and enjoy perfect confidence (boldness, assurance) and not be ashamed and shrink from Him at His coming.

Email: michaelneal35@msn.com

Rich E

Remember...people who are watching get a separate crown.

. RichE . . . oh, how true, . . . Excellent points, and scripturally comforting .

Rich

T H A N K S !

AMEN AND AMEN, RICHIE!!!!
I thank the Lord our God for what he did on the cross for me! It is His righteous and not our own that saves us for all eternity!!

I LOVE THE FACT THAT WE WILL CAST OUR CROWNS AT JESUS FEET--THE ONE WHO DESERVES IT ALL---NOT US!!!!
PRAISE GOD!!!

Email: vickijones4@verizon.net

Vicki
AMEN AND AMEN, RICHIE!!!!
I thank the Lord our God for what he did on the cross for me! It is His righteous and not our own that saves us for all eternity!!

I LOVE THE FACT THAT WE WILL CAST OUR CROWNS AT JESUS FEET--THE ONE WHO DESERVES IT ALL---NOT US!!!!
PRAISE GOD!!!

Vicki, stated better than I could, but

I have to add Donna's Icon on this brother..

Well, stated..

Joseph

Rich...

Can't argue with that! Praise Him!!! It's not our righteousness, it's His and His only. That's just one of the reasons He's so worthy.

I believe that throughout all of eternity we will discover more and more of the depths and riches of our savior. Bless Him forever!!!

YBIC
Steve

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com