Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL

Happy Birthday Dear Brother Paul

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL

What a blessing this day is for everyone who knows you Paul I know I have been blessed and thankful.

bump to the top for the birthday boy.

Glitterfy.com - Glitter Graphics

Happy Birthday Paul - Across the Miles!!! We love you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BROTHER PAUL!!!

WE LOVE YOU, BROTHER!!

">

Oh yeah did I mention HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

bttt for Paul's birthday.

Happy Birthday Paul! Hopefully by your next birthday we will be eating cake together in our new home!

Dear Paul, HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Feliz Cumpleaños)
from Morelia, Mexico!!! I love you, brother!

A very Happy Birthday Brother Paul!

Lynn, Joyful Susan, Shirley, Lisaleenie, Barb S, Charity, TN, Francesca, Melissa

What a surpise!!!!!, Thank you my dear brothers and sisters, I love you and I am humbled.

I had a good day yesterday for the most part with a get together with family and loved ones last night. Then at the end of the night it happened, a major attack from the enemy. Exactly what I was telling you all about yesterday in my prayer request.

I will fill you in tomorrow, at the present I feel drained emotionally. Sorry to be a downer, I love you all and thank God for my RITA family, you all mean so much to me.

I know now I am about to walk through the fires of testing, my life is about to change again. But I will hold my head high, in his love, not letting go of my faith in him, my rock, and my beautiful saviour.

I LOVE YOU ALL

In his beautiful love / Paul

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY AUSSIE BROTHER!!!! CELEBRATE AND PARTY ON UNTIL WE'RE HOME!!!!!!!!

Oh, Happy Birthday dear Paul . . . I pray our Lord draws you so close to Him, and that you feel His peace and calm. JESUS is all that matters, and He knew, too, many accusers, He so understands.

Looking forward to a hug so soon in the air!!
[

Dear brother Paul,

I can't compete with all the beautiful graphics others have sent you, but I do send you ... in words ... big, big HUGS from me to you. Happy Birthday!

Love, Janet

Email: ajguy@centurytel.net

Happy Birthday Paul!

May the Lord grant you the desires of your heart. Praying for you and your family. May the Lord soften hearts and convict those who need our loving Savior in their lives. May you stand in the eye of the storm and be at peace. For the Lord of Hosts stands between you and the enemy. The One whose very presence sends fear and trembling to the powers of darkness. For they know their eternal fate. Know that you are loved by the creator of everything, who formed you in your mother's womb who knows you better than you know yourself. Take joy for you are a child of God. An heir in Christ Jesus who is Our righteousness. May the Lord surround you with His presence and bless you in abundance. Amen.

Paul I hope you find the time to enjoy your freedom in Christ by thinking of all the blessings we have been given over the years!!

Soon this life will be but a brief memory!! We are homeward bound!!

Here's looking forward to meeting you in heaven brother!!!

Happy Birthday!!! Your Bro Scott and Scarby his altered Ego!!!

Janet G
Dear brother Paul,

I can't compete with all the beautiful graphics others have sent you, but I do send you ... in words ... big, big HUGS from me to you. Happy Birthday!

Love, Janet

Neither can I compete either. But just the same I send along to you, dear brother Paul, my greetings.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Janet G
Dear brother Paul,

Love, Janet

Ahhh Janet the graphics can't compete with you actually.... :)

Happy Birthday to a real sweet guy.
May the Lord bless you today and always.

Happy Birthday Paul, may the joy and peace of Our Lord Yeshua fulfill your heart infinitely and everything that you do is success, you will go up and not go down, you will be blessed spiritually and physically, you will be in good health, good financial condition, good spiritual and mental being. As the Lord Yeshua is always be with you wherever you go. Amen.

To all my brothers and sisters here,

I have only one thing to say-

"I love you all deeply"

I am truly blessed to have you all in my life
Thank you for been there for me, through the highs and the lows of this journey.

Lets all make it home together, for it ends in his arms

All my love / your brother Paul

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com