<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
THE SIREN.....COMPLETE THE CONSECRATION....STACY YERIAN ..A MUST READ!!!!

STACEY YERIAN
Wellington, Colorado

THE SIREN

Complete the Consecration

March 27, 2010

I was driving home from a trip to the mountains on 3/21/10 and as I began to drive out of the mouth of a canyon, I started to hear the sound of sirens like one would hear coming from emergency vehicles. I looked behind in the rear view mirror and did not see anything. There was no sign of emergency vehicles ahead or on the highway in the distance. I rolled down my window to see if I could hear something outside but the sound was not outside. For a moment, I wondered if I was hearing a sound the car might be making, but it was not that and then I knew it was a warning from the Lord. After twenty more minutes of driving, the sound continued off and on as I asked the Lord what this meant. Over 12 hours later, the sound of the sirens started again as the Lord woke me and began to bring more clarity.

I was reminded of three words the Lord spoke during prayer over the weekend which were “prostitution”, “incest” and “abortion”. Then the Lord brought to mind another meaning of the word siren. Siren in Webster’s is defined as 2. a seductive woman and 3. a warning device etc. produced by a loud, wailing sound.

The Lord is warning the church regarding the defilement and tolerance of the spirit of Jezebel. Spiritually and naturally, there is yet much compromise and mixture and a refusal to deal with the sins of immorality in the flesh and the soul. Some in the church will need exposure and deliverance through the love of the Christ under the anointing of the Holy Spirit. Others, may have received deliverance and understanding, but have lacked due diligence to renew their minds to the Word.

There is an urgent need for the bride to examine her heart and cleanse herself through the washing of the water of the Word. It is the ever increasing plea from the heart of the Father for her to completely come out of the Harlot - Mystery Babylon. He will not relent until she has been made pure. He will use whatever means necessary to iron wrinkles and remove spots.

There is an EMERGENCE of sons coming forth NOW out of the fires of testing and deliverance in this area. They have the Zadok anointing to discern between the holy and the profane. They know how to guard their gates and they have been given a clarion call to bring repentance, deliverance, healing and recovery to the bride in this area. They are the trained medics in the ambulance and will have the necessary skills and equipment.

Come unto Me my Bride and allow me to wash you on the inside. Do not be afraid or turn aside from my cleansing Word and Holy Fire. For My love for you is immeasurable. It is wide and long and deep and high. Do you not know there is nowhere to run or hide? Do you not know that My Holy presence cannot abide with Belial, the father of lies? I have set you free from that which entangles, ensnares and defiles. My Word made flesh is alive and has made provision for you to overcome. You are to wear a wedding garment that is radiant and dazzling white. So turn to me and allow me to wash over you with the water of My Word and cleanse you with my fire.

Romans 12: 1 I appeal to you therefore, brethren, and beg of you in view of [all] the mercies of God, to make a decisive dedication of your bodies [presenting all your members and faculties] as a living sacrifice, holy (devoted, consecrated) and well pleasing to God, which is your reasonable (rational, intelligent) service and spiritual worship. 2 Do not be conformed to this world (this age), [fashioned after and adapted to its external, superficial customs], but be transformed (changed) by the [entire] renewal of your mind [by its new ideals and its new attitude], so that you may prove [for yourselves] what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God, even the thing which is good and acceptable and perfect [in his sight for you].

Romans 13:13 Let us live and conduct ourselves honorably and becomingly as in the [open light of] day, not in reveling (carousing) and drunkenness, not in immorality and debauchery (sensuality and licentiousness), not in quarreling and jealousy. 14 But clothe yourself with the Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) and make no provision for [indulging] the flesh {put a stop to thinking about the evil cravings of your physical nature] to [gratify its] desires (lusts).

Gal 5:17 For the desires of the flesh are opposed to the [Holy] Spirit, and the [desires of the] Spirit are opposed to the flesh (godless human nature); for these are antagonistic to each other], so that you are not free but are prevented from doing what you desire to do. 18 But if you are guided (led) by the [Holy} Spirit, you are not subject to the Law. 19 Now the doings (practices) of the flesh are clear (obvious); they are immorality, impurity, indecency, 20 Idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger (ill temper), selfishness, division (dissensions), party spirit (factions, sects with peculiar opinions, heresies), 21 Envy, drunkenness, carousing, and the like. I warn you beforehand just as I did previously, that those who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Ephesians 5:26 So that He might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the Word.

1 Corinthians 6:13…The body is not intended for sexual immorality, but [is intended] for the Lord, and the Lord [is intended] for the body [to save, sanctify, and raise it again]. 14 And God both raised the Lord to life and will also raise us up by His power. 15 Do you not see and know that your bodies are members (bodily parts) of Christ (the Messiah)? Am I therefore to take the parts of Christ and make [them] parts of a prostitute? Never! Never! 16 Or do you not know and realize that when a man joins himself to a prostitute, he becomes one body with her? The two, it is written, shall become one flesh. 17 But the person who is united to the Lord becomes one spirit with Him. 18 Shun immorality and all sexual looseness [flee from impurity in thought, word or deed]. Any other sin which a man commits is one outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body. 19 Do you not know that your body is the temple (the very sanctuary) of the Holy Spirit Who lives within you. Whom you have received [as a Gift] from God? You are not your own. 20 You were bought with a price [purchased with preciousness and paid for, made His own]. So then, honor God and bring glory to him in your own body.

11 Corinthians 7:1 Therefore, since these [great] promises are ours, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from everything that contaminates and defiles body and spirit, and bring [our] consecration to completeness in the [reverential] fear of God.

Revelation 2:20-22 But I have this against you; that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess [claiming to be inspired], and who is teaching and leading astray my servants and beguiling them into practicing sexual vice and eating food sacrificed to idols. 21 I gave her time to repent, but she has no desire to repent of her immorality [symbolic of idolatry] and refuses to do so. 22 Take note: I will throw her on a bed [of anguish], and those who commit adultery with her [her paramours] I will bring down to pressing distress and severe affliction, unless they turn away their minds from conduct [such as] hers and repent of their doings, 23 And I will strike her children (her proper followers) dead [thoroughly exterminating them]. And all the assemblies (churches) shall recognize and understand that I am He Who searches minds (the thoughts, feelings, and purposes) and the [inmost] hearts, and I will give to each of you [the reward for what you have done] as your work deserves.

Revelation 19:8 She has been permitted to dress in fine (radiant) linen, dazzling and white – for the fine linen is (signifies represents) the righteousness (the upright, just, and godly living, deeds, and conduct, and right standing with God) of the saints (God’s holy people).

----------------------------------------------------

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Re: THE SIREN.....COMPLETE THE CONSECRATION....STACY YERIAN ..A MUST READ!!!!

This is not a prophecy I would cling to and I have tested it thoroughly.

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

Coulby,

Why do you say that...why is it not something you would cling to? It follows right along with what the Lord says HE IS NOW DOING...cleansing HIS CHURCH.

Where do you see it not fitting into scripture?

MARANATHA...Virginia?

I'm pretty sure Coulby made a typo. I think he meant that it is a prophecy he would cling to.

Thank you Charity...there is a big difference of the two words and we can easily make a mistake.I do many times.

BLESSINGS...Virginia

Yes, after reading it carefully, I think Charity is right. It was a typo. Because if it wasn't, Coulby wouldn't have given a thumps up sign after the sentence.

Wonderful article, Virginia, thank you!!!

Have you heard from Star today?

Virginia...

Yes! This is a wonderful and very timely word. Thank you dear sister!

YBIC
Steve

Steve, Lisalinee, Charity,

Glad you liked it...I too thought it was timely and right on.

No, I have not heard from Star...she is celebrating her deceased husband's birthday today with friends.
I plan to get right off too and soak in the word today after a great Sunday sermon...Have a wonderful Palm Sunday!!!!

HIS BLESSINGS...ysic
MARANATHA...Virginia

Amen Virginia. Spot on.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com