<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
For anyone worried about if you will be in the Rapture read this and worry no more!!!!

I beleive that anyone who has accepted Jesus into their heart and has asked for forgiveness of their sins and meant it and truly loves Jesus with their whole heart and tries to live their life for Jesus the best way they can.

Will all be in the rapture!!

And the ones watching like everyone here on Rita will get a crown of righteousness for watching.

But watching I beleive has nothing to do with if Jesus will take you in the rapture it is just we will get a crown for our faithfulnes in watching for him.

But everyone who has said the saving prayer and meant it when they said it will all be in the rapture.

Because we are all sinners but we are just now forgiven for them because of Jesus and Jesus is the only one who can set us free from our sins.

And nothing we do can ever set us free.

If we had to be perfect to be in the rapture none of us would be going.

But remember Jesus came for the sinners not the righteous and the forgiven sinners is the ones he is now coming back for which is all of us!!!

And the only ones that will be left behind are the lost sinners that need forgiveness not the forgiven sinners (christians)that have realized they need forgiveness and Jesus.

And this is what I beleive is true and helps me to live a life free from condemnation.

So hope this makes you all that are worrying if you are good enough to be in the rapture feel better and that you have nothing to worry about. And if you have been forgiven by Jesus and love him with all your heart and try your best to love others that is all you can do and that is all that is required to be in the rapture.

Because remember it is all about the heart and Jesus knows our heart nobody else he knows whos heart love Jesus and whose heart doesn't.

Love you all

Sister AngelHeart

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Re: For anyone worried about if you will be in the Rapture read this and worry no more!!!!

TY AngelHeart, for your reassuring opening thread post. I feel tons better now, let me tell ya'!!!

Re: For anyone worried about if you will be in the Rapture read this and worry no more!!!!

Thank YOU, JESUS, YOU are the JUDGE, and we are not . . . We trust Your Righteousness, Holiness, Mercy, Grace, and judgment, for You see the heart, and have made atonement!!

Bonnie on a sticky says it well. She writes:

The most wonderful thing is God's MERCY to usward ...when we come up wanting, His precious conviction helps us to repent, move on and to draw strength from CHRIST who walked the walk perfectly for us .

His Spirit enables us , by strengthening us, and WE GROW THIS WAY !

Each new day it is ONWARD FOR CHRIST !!!!
Never look back !

We do not stand still in CHRIST , we endeavor to grow in HIM , and toward HIM daily!

Your welcome SisterNChrist I am glad that you feel better now that was the whole reason I posted this. Looks like my mission was a success!!!

Amen Sister Donna!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=667676418

Oh, Angelheart, dear sis...you're such a blessing. You saw the need of a reasurring word to those of us who are worried whether were going to be good enough to make the rapture, and you just jumped in there with both barrels with kindness and reasurrance.

Thank you, dear sister!!!

Awww Lisaleenie you sure know how to make me feel special and I am always here to help my dear brothers and sisters because we should never fear being left behind especially now when it is so close.

Your very welcome!!!

You are special, Angelheart! So happy to see you post. Hope you and your daughter are doing well.

Love from your sis!

Right on, AngelHeart..

Good points on all...

Bless you sis..

Joseph

I worry about this a lot too. I think its just our flesh. But if you ask to be forgiven and turn from your sin, seek and love the Lord I think there is a place for you at the marriage banquet.
The best thing I ever heard about this was from a pastor (don't remember which one, sorry) but the words have never left me.
He said, "Its the ones who don't worry about going in the rapture that NEED to worry"
Simple, to the point and very timely.
Hope this helped anybody who like me has these, I believe, very normal worries/thoughts.
Love to All
ysiC
Holley

Email: hollmarcat@yahoo.com

"Its the ones who don't worry about going in the rapture that NEED to worry"

Holly, I love this! It's like something I read years ago what a pastor said that went something like this:

"If you're worry about going to hell, it's a good sign that you're not!"

PRAISE THE LORD ..He made our way clear !!!
He paid our ticket in !
He redeemed us by His Blood !!
How can we ever thank you enough JESUS ??
WE WORSHIP YOU LORD !!!!
YOU ARE WONDERFUL !!!
YOU ARE HOLY !!!!
YOU HAVE SAVED US !!

Amen Bonnie it is all about Jesus and nothing but him!!!

We are not worthy only he is. But because of Jesus and dieing on the cross for OUR SINS NOT HIS we are worthy!!!

And that is why I love Jesus with my whole heart and only Jesus because he is the only one that has saved us from Hell and we should live our lives for Jesus and nothing else because he deserves it because we sure don't!!!

I LOVE YOU JESUS YOU ARE SO AMAZING AND WONDERFUL AND WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME!!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com