Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Vision of the Rapture

By Carlos Mwangi (Facebook):

It happened last year around December. I was in the city center of Nairobi city, I had been sent by my mother to do some errands and i was now on my way back home. As i was criss crossing shoulder to shoulder i suddenly looked down for i felt very un easy with my left shoe so i bent down to adjust..I was very aware of my surroundings suddenly standing up i just froze and looked up and then leveled my head where i could see cars....They all begun crashing simultaneously and there was people and falling at the same time because all over graves were opening....Directly above to the direction i was facing i saw a big angel with big triangular curved elegant wings with a golden trumpet standing in front of other angels and the line of this angels stretched back as far as i could see and he blew the trumpet a second time...Then i turned to the opposite direction and i saw people flying towards a center and there was JESUS with ANGEL MICHEAL at his side....its then that i realized that the heavenly citizens were on opposite sides of the sky...the music from the trumpet was sweet loud yes but to me it was not blowing off my ear ..i don't remember the tune but it was inviting pulling you up the clouds...THE ARCH ANGEL who had the trumpet in front seemed to blow it continuously blowing a long key and the others behind him seemed to play Music but it was pure harmony all the same..the sky light so bright like goldish yellowish color..It was around 6:00PM and it was a saturday... i noticed looking down that people seemed confused of the noise others were hysterical as if demon possessed because they held their ears and screamed in agony...It then vanished as quick as it had started...I closed my eyes and shoke my head..i seemed to a stepped into eternity(even though i was very much aware of everyone else)...thats when i realized that people were looking at me and then it hit me i was standing right in the middle of the path as if in a trance....

When i got home i prayed to the FATHER to let me know everything....He let me know that it was my expectancy that was beaming in my spirit ever since i started fellowship with my FB family talking about the rapture and the wedding...Then later thats when it came to my realization that ONLY THE READY will hear the trumpet sound as music but the unbelievers due to the commotion with the earthquake and crashing of everything around them ...they will be confused with hysteria because the sound in the sky AND the noise combined will sound like bombs falling on them...This rapturing will also not take too long in this "TIME existence"..it came to me that it would even take less than even 5minutes...It will happen so fast and everything will go quiet again....TO THOSE who will be flying it will be an eternal moment(for eternity has been placed in our hearts according to scripture) but im guessing for those who are left HERE it will be maybe the longest 5 minutes of their entire existence because i see everything happening so fast yet through their eyes i can see everything happening in slow motion like an ever ending nightmare..

soon people very soon its going to happen so get ready.....

Re: Vision of the Rapture

Trinity,

This is always how I have pictured the rapture happening in my mind, except that the event itself will happen in the twinkling of an eye. Thanks for posting this. I can't wait til it actually happens.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Venus and Mercury side-by-side: March 28-April 3

Picture from Sky and Telescope's Sky at a Glance:

LINK

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 (New King James Version)
15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

In the vision, Carlos said:

Then i turned to the opposite direction and i saw people flying towards a center and there was JESUS with ANGEL MICHEAL at his side....its then that i realized that the heavenly citizens were on opposite sides of the sky...the music from the trumpet was sweet loud yes but to me it was not blowing off my ear ..i don't remember the tune but it was inviting pulling you up the clouds...THE ARCH ANGEL who had the trumpet in front seemed to blow it continuously blowing a long key and the others behind him seemed to play Music but it was pure harmony all the same.

Bob Wadsworth of Biblical Astronomy says that Mercury represents Gabriel.
Here is his report from March-April, 2008 which includes a picture of Venus
and Mercury in Pisces which is where they are at present:

Mr. Wadsworth says:

From March, April, 2008 issue of Biblical Astonomy:

LINK

"Venus represents the Bright and Morning Star and Mercury the messenger
or announcing angel Gabriel."

Either way, scripture just uses the term "archangel" to represent a very high
ranking angel. In the vision, Carlos says one has the trumpet and another
is side-by-side to Jesus. Perhaps that is what we are being presented NOW!!!

Sweet!

....Directly above to the direction i was facing i saw a big angel with big triangular curved elegant wings with a golden trumpet standing in front of other angels and the line of this angels stretched back as far as i could see and he blew the trumpet a second time

This is what Star has seen. The first time Jesus showed her one angel with a big GOLDEN trumpet. Then the next vision out of her east window was a long line of angels with trumpets. Preparation has begun.

Venus & Mercury seen in the western sky between March-April 2010? Guess what? I'll be able to see them after all, IF they're not blocked by clouds.

I also feel like a kid on Christmas Eve (our Rapture), waiting for Santa Claus (Jesus) to come down the chiminey (Constellation Swan) to call us home.

SisterNChrist
Venus & Mercury seen in the western sky between March-April 2010? Guess what? I'll be able to see them after all, IF they're not blocked by clouds.

I also feel like a kid on Christmas Eve (our Rapture), waiting for Santa Claus (Jesus) to come down the chiminey (Constellation Swan) to call us home.

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Texas Sue
....Directly above to the direction i was facing i saw a big angel with big triangular curved elegant wings with a golden trumpet standing in front of other angels and the line of this angels stretched back as far as i could see and he blew the trumpet a second time

This is what Star has seen. The first time Jesus showed her one angel with a big GOLDEN trumpet. Then the next vision out of her east window was a long line of angels with trumpets. Preparation has begun.

So excited I can't contain myself!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com