Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Apprehensive?????

Has anyone else been feeling very apprehensive lately?? I noticed my apprehensiveness really shot up starting yesterday. I thought that if I got out and did a whole bunch of heavy yard work, that I would calm down a bit and tire myself out. It didn't work. Oh I worked hard in the yard, actually I'm having to rake out all the dead grass and thatch and have started to resod the front yard, what a job! Between the very HOT summer last year and the very COLD winter this year, my yard took a royal beating. So, I figured that while I'm waiting for Jesus, I need to keep myself busy. Seriously, just curious if anyone else is feeling very apprehensive. Take care everyone, Please come quickly Jesus, I want to go home.

Email: kagnew4@sbcglobal.net

Re: Apprehensive?????

kagnew

I am so afraid of being disappointed that I can't
think of the rapture happening so soon.

It's so hard to be a watcher and still living
in this world and still trying to occupy till
He comes.

I am so spiritually tired and worn out.

Anybody else feeling the same way?

mary
kagnew

I am so afraid of being disappointed that I can't
think of the rapture happening so soon.

It's so hard to be a watcher and still living
in this world and still trying to occupy till
He comes.

I am so spiritually tired and worn out.

Anybody else feeling the same way?

I feel this way too... but only sometimes

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

scuggers

Yea Me toooooooo...it's not all the time
thank God just sometimes!

Yes, I've been feeling this way lately also. I've felt this way for about a year now, since some were saying we should be looking for the rapture at Pentecost in 2009. This week I've had a bad cold on top of all that. I look forward to finally being snatched up into the clouds with Jesus, and hopefully very soon.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Me 3, Scuggers.

It's now got the point of nailbiting, so...

Like you guys, I try to keep myself busy by working...working on stuff.

Yes, Mary, I, too, am feeling tired and worn out. I just posted on Melanie's "Good Night, RITA" about not being satisfied here on this earth. I am so tired of facing the day to day routines and not being satisfied in my spirit with the watered-down preaching and teaching that's going on at my church. My children want to stay, and for their sakes' I guess we have to. But in the meantime, all I can do is go and not get fed. I hate this!

All I want is to go Home with Jesus. If He's not going to get me in the Rapture this year, then I pray He takes me Home somehow.

Rhonda I pray God will fill you with His joy until He comes and takes us home (raptures us)

This is for you too Miss LisaLeenie... I see you having more energy than the little blondie in the pic... jumping and leaping and praising God ( Just dont fall and break your elbow )

Rhonda
Yes, Mary, I, too, am feeling tired and worn out. I just posted on Melanie's "Good Night, RITA" about not being satisfied here on this earth. I am so tired of facing the day to day routines and not being satisfied in my spirit with the watered-down preaching and teaching that's going on at my church. My children want to stay, and for their sakes' I guess we have to. But in the meantime, all I can do is go and not get fed. I hate this!

All I want is to go Home with Jesus. If He's not going to get me in the Rapture this year, then I pray He takes me Home somehow.

Rhonda, your the parent so you can make the choice of what church to go to! It is not helping your children to stay in a dead church. Find a new church!!

God Bless
Darlene

Khog
Yes, I've been feeling this way lately also. I've felt this way for about a year now, since some were saying we should be looking for the rapture at Pentecost in 2009.

Sorry Kevin, that was me lol

This week I've had a bad cold on top of all that. I look forward to finally being snatched up into the clouds with Jesus, and hopefully very soon.

Kevin

Hope you feel better bro. I hope we don't wait until Penetecost 2010

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Kagnew and others...

I have a confession to make. I AM so excited about going home, but ever since, about 3 days ago, when it hit me like a ten ton truck that we only had hours to days before He arrives. Since then the apprehension has been much greater. If I think about it, it rises, so I just try not to.

I know at the mercy seat that the Lord will flood our hearts with His love, but with all the words that others have spoken over me, and so many haven't even come about, it bothers me that my life will come up short. I don't want to disappoint Him and I really want to be His bride. Sounds funny coming from a guy, but all that matters to me, is that. I will be crushed if I am only a guest!!! I'm sorry but I long to do nothing but please Him. And I have fallen so badly at times. I've even angered the Lord. He's so loving and willing to forgive. But right now that is where my apprehension is coming from. I guess this is true confession time, huh???

I know I am working with plan A, its sooner

and Plan B, its later,

whee I have been busy too, so ready to rest,

I am glad He never sleeps or slumbers but does say we can rest, He is so Sweet and Kind.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Steve W
Kagnew and others...

I have a confession to make. I AM so excited about going home, but ever since, about 3 days ago, when it hit me like a ten ton truck that we only had hours to days before He arrives. Since then the apprehension has been much greater. If I think about it, it rises, so I just try not to.

I know at the mercy seat that the Lord will flood our hearts with His love, but with all the words that others have spoken over me, and so many haven't even come about, it bothers me that my life will come up short. I don't want to disappoint Him and I really want to be His bride. Sounds funny coming from a guy, but all that matters to me, is that. I will be crushed if I am only a guest!!! I'm sorry but I long to do nothing but please Him. And I have fallen so badly at times. I've even angered the Lord. He's so loving and willing to forgive. But right now that is where my apprehension is coming from. I guess this is true confession time, huh???

Steve, I just wanna tell you I love your heart. I really appreciate your "realness"!

Remember, it's not about being "good enough" (If I gave everything to the poor and even sacrificed my body to be burned, but did not have God's love in me, it would mean nothing- 1 Cor. 13).

It's about loving Him. If we truly love Him (which we do!), then we will be submissive to His Spirit, as HE does the work in us.

We will ask Him to search our hearts and reveal anything that is displeasing to Him (because we want to please Him whom our hearts adore!).

We will respond in repentance when He convicts us, because we hate sin as He does. (And whatever is not from faith is sin-Rom. 14:23).

And when we sincerely repent, not only does He forgive us, but He actually uses our mistakes for His glory and purposes! How AWESOME is our God?!

He who began a good work in you will be faithful to complete it. Amen?!

WE ARE ON THE ROAD TO GLORY! HALLELUJAH, PRAISE JESUS.

Charity
Steve W
Kagnew and others...

Steve, I just wanna tell you I love your heart. I really appreciate your "realness"!

Remember, it's not about being "good enough" (If I gave everything to the poor and even sacrificed my body to be burned, but did not have God's love in me, it would mean nothing- 1 Cor. 13).

It's about loving Him. If we truly love Him (which we do!), then we will be submissive to His Spirit, as HE does the work in us.

We will ask Him to search our hearts and reveal anything that is displeasing to Him (because we want to please Him whom our hearts adore!).

We will respond in repentance when He convicts us, because we hate sin as He does. (And whatever is not from faith is sin-Rom. 14:23).

And when we sincerely repent, not only does He forgive us, but He actually uses our mistakes for His glory and purposes! How AWESOME is our God?!

He who began a good work in you will be faithful to complete it, amen?!

WE ARE ON THE ROAD TO GLORY! HALLELUJAH, PRAISE JESUS.

Good word Cahrity!!!

Steve you are such a kind humble man... I am sure you are not going to be just a guest....you should be a birde just for being able to say it...no that I am kidding about..but this reast I am not....God will give you the desires of your heart...so many people desire evil things but your heart is one after God...beautiful...

Charity and Susan...

You two are precious sisters. I so look forward to eternity with you two. I always like hugs, so when we get home, you both should be looking forward to one from me, ok?

You've blessed me and allowed me to settle down. The problem with apprehension is we are not trusting and we are not relaxing in His goodness. When we relax in Him we have the opposite of apprehension, we have peace and joy. All being the bi-products of loving, honoring and serving our precious Lord. Easy to say but sometimes hard to do. Thank you both so much!!!

Precious, precious sisters!!!

YBIC
Steve

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com