Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
vision of the RAPTURE ~~ true story

This is a true story. It is a “vision” given to me from God in November of 2001.

It was given in the form of a dream repeated three times in one night. Only it was not like a regular dream, but “real”!

When the Lord repeats things three times…He really wants to get your attention! I believe this is a DIRE WARNING for the unsaved, and words of some comfort for the already “saved”, or “born- again” believers.

PLEASE BELIEVE WHAT YOU READ BELOW, AND TAKE HEED! You may do what you will with it, or nothing at all. But I believe it to be true, and feel I must pass it on.

“Three times one night the Lord gave me the same exact “dream”, It was “REAL”! And I mean REAL! I woke up sobbing. It took a while to regain my composure. I’d just seen the Lord!!!

This was the Jesus to come! A King of Kings, and Lord of Lords! Powerful! Totally in control of everything! All seeing and all knowing! Alpha and Omega! The Christ of the Revelation!

He gave me a glimpse of the ‘Rapture’, or ‘taking away’, of His Church, the ‘born-again’, Christian believers. Not the buildings or religions. Just the people, the souls of the ’saved’, those who believe Jesus is the Messiah, and have accepted Him as their Savior.

I have to try and describe this in ‘human’ terms, as I don’t have any other way to do it. I feel inadequate for the task.

At first I heard a loud noise, maybe the ‘trump of God’! Then I was lifted up to a ‘cloud’ that covered at least half of the earth. The cloud was much like a normal cloud in looks….from the earth, anyhow!

But on the ‘top’ side, where I was, it was a crystalline, gossamer-type of sparky ’stuff’, with amazing colors I’ve never seen before on earth!
It was translucent, but turned transparent later!

The Lord let me, ’see myself as I experienced things’, like you’d see yourself in an actual dream. At other times He let me see thins in a ‘normal’ way.

It was much like the Apostle John in the Book of Revelation in the Bible. I now know how John felt trying to describe things that were really beyond his frame of reference!

I was standing on the topside of the cloud when suddenly the Lord Jesus appeared just slightly to the back of my right side.

His robes were the brightest white, like the sun shining off of a metallic surface and a tremendous glare that blinds you! They ‘glowed’, they ’shone’! His facial features could not be made out because His face shone like the sun in brightness!

(As it says in the Book of Revelation: ‘…there is no need for the sun and moon for light, because Jesus will be the light.’ This describes Him perfectly!) But, the brightness didn’t hurt my eyes to look upon Him!

However, as soon as I did my legs were, ‘knocked out from under me’, and I fell on my knees then my face all the way down! All I could say, as I lay there sobbing was, ‘My Lord and my God!’

I felt the overwhelming, awesomeness of Him, like a physical force! His total perfection penetrated my soul, and I felt my own unworthiness to be in His presence.

I could ‘feel’ His love for me, and He set me on my feet. He didn’t have to speak audibly. His thought and wishes were immediately, ‘put into my head’!

I could speak to ask Him things, or just think it, and He would answer, as He knew my thoughts! I remember I asked stupid things.

For instance, when I knelt down on my hands and knees on the cloud, I asked Him, ‘why I didn’t fall through? What was holding me up?’ Jesus let me know that everything was perfectly safe, that He was in control, and wouldn’t let anything hurt me. Then I relaxed and started to observe.

The cloud rose high above the earth, and I could look down at the beautiful blue and green ball of the earth. It looked much like the photos and videos sent back by the astronauts in space.

But, as I looked down, suddenly, tiny ‘points of light’, like fireflies in the night, started to rise up! They swirled from all over the earth, going around, and around as they rose.

Jesus let me know that they were actually moving too fast for my eyes to follow, so He had ’slowed them down’, so I could see what was really happening!

The lights rose up to the cloud with us, filling the heavens with light! It was very beautiful! I saw them as lights, but Jesus let me know they were actually the ’souls’ of all the ‘Saints’, His born-again believers, the ‘Raptured Church’!

As I watched the lights swirl up from the earth, as each place the lights left, the earth darkened! It was very, very scary as it got darker and darker!

The Lord made me to know that even if someone only believed a tiny bit in Him, ‘a mustard-seed’s worth of faith’…He would take them and they would be saved!

No one was forgotten who believed in Him!

The earth proceeded to darken until the light totally went out! That was the most frightening thing I have ever seen, or felt!

All that was remaining was darkness. Real darkness! The once beautiful earth was now a horrible, dark, ‘thing’! Like a piece of coal! The dark earth actually looked like it had ’sunken’ into the space it occupied, as well as the atmosphere around it!

It ‘felt’ like the darkness was ‘evil’! It was a physical, tangible thing! Too horrible to behold! Whoever was left down on the earth was in that darkness! They were now controlled by evil and darkness!

The cloud with the Raptured Church of God rose up to Heaven, and disappeared from the earth.

Then the Lord let me wake up after He had repeated the vision three times in a row! I believe He was trying to make a point, don’t you?

Time is very, very short! Many people will be lost in the darkness unless they accept Jesus as their Savior!

We must tell everyone we can about Jesus! Please take this seriously! Pass it on to whomever you want. I pray it helps.

Even so, many will be lost forever in the darkness when they refuse to believe in Jesus as their Savior. I love you all in Christ. May God bless you.

Jane
~ ~
http://mrpaul.wordpress.com/2009/07/03/1227

Re: vision of the RAPTURE ~~ true story

Donna...

That was very good!! It's comforting that the Lord will not leave any that belong to Him. That puts a lot of minds at ease, otherwise it's easy to feel like we have to do something to earn our way into heaven and that is the furthest from the truth.

As Dee said, "Rest in Him" Yes make sure all is ok, but then rest and give Him glory.

I've heard the other part many times before. How very difficult it will be for those left behind. Even still, there are many, through the power of the Holy Spirit, that will be saved. The Holy Spirit never leaves, He just raises His Hand of Restraint. God is always in every situation, in control. The earth is His and all that is in it.

Blessings dear sister!!!

YBIC
Steve

Steve W
It's comforting that the Lord will not leave any that belong to Him. That puts a lot of minds at ease, otherwise it's easy to feel like we have to do something to earn our way into heaven and that is the furthest from the truth.

The earth is His and all that is in it.

YBIC
Steve

Steve . . . We can trust our God and Creator of the Universe in all He says, and will do . . . . . We have an amazing God Supremely worthy to be adored!

Donna, this really is confirmed in my spirit. It is a true word. This quote from above confirms what Jesus said on the cross, "IT IS FINISHED". A finished work of paying for all of our sins.

{quote]The Lord made me to know that even if someone only believed a tiny bit in Him, ‘a mustard-seed’s worth of faith’…He would take them and they would be saved!

No one was forgotten who believed in Him![/quote]

Wow this revelation really anointed me.
I like this one:

The Lord made me to know that even if someone only believed a tiny bit in Him, ‘a mustard-seed’s worth of faith’…He would take them and they would be saved!

So that means all Rita members will be going up into the heaven .... yipee ....

Tks. Donna for posting this wonderful true story ...

May Yeshua takes us all home at the appointed time only by His grace and mercy to be forever with Him and His glorious joy beyond word fulfill each of us everyday of our life forever ....

Isn't it so true, T/Sue and Geneustace . . "If God be for us, who can be against us" . .

We are called "according to HIS purpose". Jesus said: , "All that my Father has given Me shall come unto Me. Not one shall be lost," . . John 6:65, . .

Thankfully, The Holy Spirit draws us to where HE wants us to be, . . and we may respond. The Love of Eternity woo's us and opens our hearts with the most wonderful invitation!!!.

What a gift, He calls His own gathered IN CHRIST JESUS through the Spirit abiding. .

Blessings continued my dear friends and sisters!

This was the part that really stood out for me. The Lord is so gracious, not willing for anyone to perish.

It reminds me of what Jesse Dupontis said of his vision when he talked to Jesus, and Jesus told him that the worst day He will have to experience is when He will have to tell some of His creation on judgement day: "Depart from Me, I never knew you." When He told that to Jesse, he had tears in His eyes. That sounds so much like the heart of Jesus. So much love does He have for His creation.

Thank you for posting this, Donna! This really blessed me.

Thank you for sharing that dream. So awesome!!! I see so much darkness in the earth now can you imagine how dark it will be when the true christians are gone?!

Wow, how confusing. One person's vision says that only a few go in the rapture with many believers being left behind because they were in sin when Jesus came, and then this vision where anyone who believed even a little in Jesus will go.

Who to believe?? Some visions say whole churches are left behind - which wouldn't make sense that in a whole church of "Christians" there were NO believers, thus they were left behind...

Well, this isn't making any sense, so I'll just say that if we get to vote for the vision we want to come true, then I vote for the one on this thread cause it includes ALL my "unsaved" family - because I know they all believe at least a little bit that Jesus is Lord!

Thanks, Diane, I appreciate your reply, although I don't agree.

Thankfully, some are comforted by this vision and are not confused, but believe.

How about the Word for backup: . . "And Jesus said unto them, because of your unbelief: verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you" . . . "Matt. 17:20

"Jesus said to her, "Did I not say to you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?" John 11:40

If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing" . . 1 Corinthians 13:2 .

I, too, confirm this is a true story. The similarities to my own experiences are amazing. You truly feel His love for you--like a physical force. He doesn't need to speak audibly. It's thought transference in your head. I spoke at first and realized He was answering me before I could finish speaking. Just the thought in your head before you can speak is enough. Truly He knows your thoughts and responds to them. As I realized this, conversation became thoughts and I had answers before that was completed.

We both found ourselves asking stupid things! The experience has you so in awe that it seems you aren't thinking straight. Afterwards you realize how dumb that sounded. At the time you're caught up in rapid thought communication and even walk away feeling you know things not actually stated---like "you won't be apart for much longer. I'm coming soon."

Yes, you do feel so unworthy. It's just being in His Presence is so amazing and awesome. The King of Kings, Lord of Lords just visited you! He doesn't treat you like that. It's a sense of awe being in His Presence. The thought that He loves you so much He's taking time to reveal answers to questions arising from grief. And in that visit you're becoming more and more aware of just how much He's seen and been aware of that shows how closely He's watching us.

I, too, was sobbing in the joy, repeating "My Lord and My God. Thank you. Thank you" over and over while drinking in this vision and absorbing it all. I agree the facial features are hard to see clearly because of the glory that surrounds Him.

This account speaks to me of it's validity. I'm amazed at how similar our descriptions are of our experiences! It thrills me. It validates my own experience as told in the subject of "Our Grandaughter's vision of Jesus".

Thank you and bless you for sharing this , Sis ! Amen !
THE WORD states :
**ALL have fallen short of the Glory of God .
**He who says he is without sin is a liar (Paul speaking to believers).
~~~~At the moment of The Rapture , every Christian on earth who has been born again , will have messed up during that twenty four hour period at one point during the day or another . The biggest area of falling for Christians is pride ...The Word : PRIDE cometh before a fall .
We look at other Christians and we see failure ...God looks at all of us and sees us through The Shed BLOOD of Jesus Christ who paid what we could not pay . We are spotless and without wrinkle BECAUSE OF WHAT HE DID, and the fact that we accepted it (The Gift) . We are not incorruptible until the RAPTURE , in body , in mind . Our Souls are saved now because we said YES TO CHRIST ! The Holy Spirit "marks" us for THAT DAY , THAT HOUR !
Blessed be the Name of Christ !

bonbell

THE WORD states :

~~~~At the moment of The Rapture , every Christian on earth who has been born again , will have messed up during that twenty four hour period at one point during the day or another . The biggest area of falling for Christians is pride ...The Word : PRIDE cometh before a fall .
We look at other Christians and we see failure ...God looks at all of us and sees us through The Shed BLOOD of Jesus Christ who paid what we could not pay .

Another inspired spirit-filled foundational Word, sis!

Wish you and I and all here were enjoying cappuccinos in Heaven . .

. . .

Dear Victory Chanter . . your affirmation is a joy to read!!! Thanks for sharing your experience. The sheep hear His Voice, .

It's comforting to know Jesus is coming verrrrrry soon!!

So like our Lord, huh, in the way He speaks, hearing His answer before we finish our inquiry.

Diane...

You've taken, I believe, what this word is saying too far. Those that have a head knowledge of the Lord, aren't saved!!! One has to be a "new creation" in Christ. That's the only way that old things are passed away and all things become new.

Now let's move on to all believers. Some are not serving the Lord. They accepted Him but their heart and head in still in the world. Some would say that they were never really saved, but they did get a new heart, so they fall into "having tasted of the Lord".

If Christians are living in unrepented sin, the Lord, through the power of the Holy Spirit, and He has tried to move them back to a cleansing relationship with Him, and they won't budge, then there is no way, being nearly dead in sin that they will go. But as the thief on the cross or those that accept the Lord the last day before dying, yes, they go, they just don't have anything to give to the Master.

All those, and the Lord knows His parameters, that are in Christ, will go to be with Him. I personally would not want to be on the line of testing those limits however.

Hope this helps. I'm sure some will disagree, but I'm not God, I'm only His son. We all might be surprised who does and who does not make it into the Kingdom. Me personally. I'm clinging like glue to His feet!!!

YBIC
Steve

Donna

Thankfully, some are comforted by this vision and are not confused, but believe.

How about the Word for backup: . . "And Jesus said unto them, because of your unbelief: verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you" . . . "Matt. 17:20

"Jesus said to her, "Did I not say to you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?" John 11:40

If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing" . . 1 Corinthians 13:2 .
Hi Donna, I just wanted to be clear that I DO believe in this prophecy. I was just musing about how different some prophecies are. Some cause fear making us think we have to work harder to be raptured, and others like this one cause us to have peace, knowing that our God won't leave us behind.

I completely believe Jesus will take all who are His with Him, and am comforted by this prophecy.

I know one thing for sure, I sure will be glad when we are in heaven and don't have to go back and forth with folks about OSAS and faith vs works! What a glorious day that will be!

Blessings sister!

Diane

Email: DiChapman1@aol.com

Diane C
Donna

Hi Donna, I just wanted to be clear that I DO believe in this prophecy. I was just musing about how different some prophecies are. Some cause fear making us think we have to work harder to be raptured, and others like this one cause us to have peace, knowing that our God won't leave us behind.

I completely believe Jesus will take all who are His with Him, and am comforted by this prophecy.

I know one thing for sure, I sure will be glad when we are in heaven and don't have to go back and forth with folks about OSAS and faith vs works! What a glorious day that will be!

Blessings sister!

Diane

(((HUGS))) to you Diane & Donna! DITTO & AMEN

awe, bless you, Diane . . . and double ditto T/Sue . and a big

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com