Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Will Our Pets be in Heaven?
Re: Will Our Pets be in Heaven?

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so many blessings from one single, simple man 2HH.

He had a rapture experience. Our angels are going to come down and grab us by our hands, our arms will automatically go up when its time.

As for word of knowledge, it was a word of knowledge back in the 90s from CBN, the 700 club, that I was not even looking for, that helped me find my biological mother. I normally never watched the show but, it was on and when I heard it I claimed it, they said my name and I immediately went to the kitchen, laid down face first on the floor, and prayed for it......finding her...got up a few minutes later...made a phone call and the rest is history. God does communicate and heal through these people.

I see these people in the Synagogue too, the anointing is sooooooo heavy. I have had dreams but, I know if I saw an angel or Yeshua I would faint so, thats probably why I have not been chosen to have that spiritual gift.

I am grateful for the gift God gave me for understanding dogs. Yes, I will be carrying Blossom with me in my arms when its time to go, and we will be reunited with our former dogs, and all pets.

And, what this man said about plants is true too, they do give off a frequency.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Maria that is WONDERFUL to hear how you found your mother. I have also had words of knowledge through the 700 Club over these many years and healings also.

As an animal lover who loved all my dogs, kitties, horses, gold fish and heaven knows what critters I brought home from the woods as a kid I am thankful to have that confirmed again.

My husband and I both were crying when he saw his dog Abby. We have an Abby in heaven that we love and miss to terribly.

Yes when I go I will have Daisy in my arms. I really believe that too.

The Lord bless you Maria.

I'm soooo glad to hear you guys really believe you will have your babies in your arms too as that is the same mental picture I have - having Maggie in my arms (even though she's a little butter ball now) but we'll both be transformed so weight won't be a factor at all! But I believe in God's mercy He understands the trauma it would cause our little babies that love us so much, for us to all of a sudden just "be gone" -- he will spare them that trauma and give us our heart's desires. Yaaaaay!!!!! I'm ready to go!!!!!

Link to transcript of show http://www.sidroth.org/site/DocServer/IS545Transcript_Fenn.pdf?docID=2361

Yes, everyone, our dogs were brought into our lives for a reason. After my second corgi died ,I literally spent three days non stop, on the computer looking for a replacement. I was compelled to find Blossom!!!!! I did rescue a collie 3 years ago, which I now cannot keep but, he was a total blessing too in my life and, I know God will care for him while on earth.

I do not want to think about having to find another dog while on this earth!!!!!!!!!!!! This is it!!!!

2HH, What is really amazing, and I know I have said this before, is that I ended up getting a summer job at Pat Robertson's hotel the time we live in VA Beach.

It was a mega Christian dwelling place in that area as there is also a lot of darkness there. There is some new age thing, I cannot remember the persons name and, there is a lot of witchcraft in that area. So, there was a lot of tension in that environment mainly because the attack of Satan. That ministry does fight a lot of demons for sure.

Maria, what a great story. In heaven you can tell me the details :-)You sure do love you dogs. I do too. They are unconditional lovers sent by heaven. They really are.

Shirley I hold to the same faith that my little one will be transformed with me. The Lord really comforted me last year when I was so prepared to leave here and had a dog that needs a lot of care due to an illness. He confirmed she would be in heaven
and I don't believe the Lord will leave our pets in an empty house w/o food and water. No way!

Cheryl Ann thanks so much for putting the transcript up. I should have thought to do that!

Melissa I hope you can see this.

If anyone missed my post on the supernatural events where Jesus answered my question about our beloved cat Toffee during a traumatic time in my life and is still concerned about our pets --what happens to them at death, check out that article. I gave testimony of two events that will reassure you Jesus loves all His creation. It's all about love! Ask Him -- put in your requests and honor Jesus and your pet by telling Him of how much your pet means to you and how the pet has ministered to you while here. I believe this honors both the pet and Jesus! The very fact that you love them so much says they have ministered to you. Share it with Jesus. They become more endearing than people in many cases.

The post was in "What my grandaughter saw in a vision. I'lltry to find the exact title.

The title is "Our Grandaughter Had A Dream About Jesus".

Hi 2HH, I was not able to watch it but am comforted reading the comments! Hope you are having a nice day in PA!! Love your sis in Christ Melissa

There's my girl Melissa!
I wanted you to see this.
Glad you got to read it anyway.

Victory I will check that thread out.
Bless you. Happy to know you received
comfort about your kitty. The Lord is so wonderful.

If you only could see how my big strong husband
cried when he watched this.

It is so touching to think they will talk to us.
OMG I am going to cry again!

Pawsing awhile . .

In their own darlin' ways they'll greet us with thank you's that wonderful day in Heaven

It is comforting to know our Lord, is holding our four-footed friends above.

This below by by Alice E. Chase is what we believe, huh .

~ ~

Your favorite chair is vacant now...
No eager purrs or barks to greet me.
No softly padded paws to run
Ecstatically to meet me.

No coaxing rubs, no plaintive cry
Will say it's time for feeding.
I've put away your bowl, and all
The things you won't be needing;

But I will miss you little friend,
For I could never measure
The happiness you brought me,
The comfort and the pleasure.

And since God put you here to share
In earthly joy and sorrow;
I'm sure there'll be a place for you
In Heaven's bright tomorrow...

How touching!

Agree, beautiful poem! Hugs to you too 2HH!

I love these messages as I have four loves in my home (pets that is) and I have had many more in the past...if they are all up there I will need much space, it will be one big zoo...I will need plenty of help to take care of them....pray they will all get along...no fighting aload in heaven...PRAISE THE LORD!!!

MARANATHA...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Victory Chanter
The title is "Our Grandaughter Had A Dream About Jesus".

Victory, I saw that post and it really blessed me. Thanks for sharing it. I have always had dogs so there will be a whole bunch of them waiting for me when I get home to heaven. Can hardly wait.

Also Victory - WELCOME TO RITA!!!!

Thank You 2HH!
Bless You!
Photobucket

This is kinda what my nibble looked like, my son gave him to me for my birthday 15 years ago, I keep him in my shop apron when he was a baby and we called him nibble, because he would always get the flowers out of flower buckets at the shop and chew on them, I miss him so much, I look forward to see him again, along with my little bird name sunshine.

Blessings,
W/Cathy

Cathy, Nibbles must have been so precious. I am sure he still is. I am happy to have brought you hope to see him and Sunshine again. I pray that day is very soon! Bless you.

Victory Chanter
Ask Him -- put in your requests and honor Jesus and your pet by telling Him of how much your pet means to you and how the pet has ministered to you while here. I believe this honors both the pet and Jesus! The very fact that you love them so much says they have ministered to you. Share it with Jesus. They become more endearing than people in many cases.

AMEN Victory - and yes, they do become more endearing than people in many cases.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com