Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Sensing the Holy Spirit ~~~ Romans 3:23

"All fall short of the glory of God" . .

Notice dear church, Paul speaks in present tense, he's not saying all HAVE fallen short of the glory of God.

~ ~

Sensing the nudging of the Spirit .

~ ~
. . . . My beloved TRUE church, . Though you fall short of the glory of God, My Grace is sufficient for you.

. . You shall not miss My call for rapture, My atoning Blood shed for you is enough in this hour of Grace to keep you, for I have called you My own.

My cherished Son came, died, and sits with Me @ My Right Hand as your RISEN LORD,

My Son's death and resurrection is your covering, He bore your sins and this brings great honor to Me.

All fall short of the glory of God, My Son satisfies Me in Whom I well pleased and He alone Supremely satisfies My standard of Holiness.

You, beloved church are IN CHRIST~~ I speak not here for any who practice in sin, for these have trampled My Blood, and mocked My Name . . these are not Mine.

My dear children saved in Christ Jesus, Rest, trust Me, all fall short of the glory of God, hence, His shed blood saves you, . . .

You who desire not to sin, you who are faithful (and, My Son on earth marveled at true faith) are saved. ,

Repentance during My hour of wrath and judgments will come to many of the lost, but without the Spirit abiding as Comforter, for My church has already been seized above.

To be saved after the rapture during my judgments upon 'those' who dwell on the earth will not be easy.

Beloved TRUE church, I sent the Comforter, He is Your Peace, for He is The Holy Spirit indwelling you, I see My worthiness, My Righteousness in you that makes you worthy".

Re: Sensing the Holy Spirit ~~~ Romans 3:23

Thank you for posting this, Donna. Wonderful Word from the Lord.

Love you Donna! Hope to see you soon dear sister in heaven with our Lord!

Great Word Donna!

Donna, this message really blessed me today because I told a fib today and told one yesterday to the same person (trying not to hurt their feelings) but nevetheless it was a mistruth. I told my 91 year old aunt that I went somewhere (because I really thought I'd be going), but ended up not having to, so stayed home. I knew if I told her I ended up not going and didn't go to visit her instead, her feelings would be hurt. I have asked for forgiveness for both lies, as I sincerely had not told even a fib for the longest time, and was feeling good about that. But two days in a row and I told a fib, right here before the Rapture!!!!! Satan is trying to pull me down too. But this article was like an answer to my guilt feelings, because I DO desire not to sin, although I know I fall in other areas as well. I know I have been forgiven for these lies I told yesterday and today. Thank you Lord Jesus that I can trust your Word to forgive me. I want to get back on track again.

Thank you Donna for posting this - it came just at the right time for me.

Oh, Lisaleenie, Ms Victor (Donna), Darlene, and Shirley . . we're so ready, huh . . how we want to be with Jesus, for His promises are true and amen!!!

Dear Shirley . . thanks for sharing.

To know our God has washed away our guilt is a huge yoke lifted. We are promised no more bondage. We do rejoice in our Master and Savior Jesus!!

Jesus promises, the Truth sets us free indeed.

Cherished blessings belong to God's children. Jesus rejoices when we praise HIM for removing our guilt and He gets all the glory.

Shirley...

You may not like what I'm going to say, but usually, not always, the Lord has made me go and confess my lie and then I have to explain it was so I wouldn't hurt them. Again....there have many times that because of the situation, the Lord has allowed me to just confess to Him. Please make sure that you're ok with the Holy Spirit. If He says ok, then move on. I want to see you in heaven, dear sis!!!

By the way, the other side of that coin is that if we confess sometimes, we do more harm than good and can cause others to stumble. Hence we need to know from Him!

I know what you're saying though. The enemy is trying to keep us from the rapture and I'm not going to miss this for the world. Satan seems to be working overtime, and yet the Lord is revealing how desperately we need Him to continually wash us in His blood. Right now I am particualarly sensitive to anything that might grieve the Holy spirit because the prize, being Christ, is greater than anything or anyone has to offer. He truly is the pearl of great price.

Bless you sister...

YBIC
Steve

Donna...

Both you and Texas Sue bring onto the board such wonderful scripture of the wonderful security we have in Christ. I know we don't see eye to eye on this subject, but I must admit, I so enjoy reading what you two bring, because it's such a comfort knowing our Lord loves us as much as He does.

So my deepest blessings on you as you encourage the saints here at Rita. I know you do me. By the way, I don't get offended at all if you disagree with me. I could talk all day and when we were done, love you just as much as when we first started. I just plain love the Word of God. It's refreshment to the bones and food for our soul.

Love you sis!!!

YBIC
Steve

Steve for your kind words sharing with kindness our unity in the Spirit of Jesus Christ, .

Ahhhh!!!! That's sweet. You're a real blessing!!!

After I posted, I just thought of something else. When it comes to Christians that really love the Lord, as I would say most do on RITA, there is no squabble at all, in the sense that, and this is going to be a run on sentence, those that love Him with all of their heart, mind and strength, and we love each other, as ourselves, then we are so "ONE" in Him. Everything will pale in comparison. He becomes the key figure and He becomes the Love of our converstion.

When we get to heaven, we'll all understand some of the things we don't here. But based on the way God has made us and how we were brought up, some of these things come out now. The key is "CHRIST JESUS".

He's the lover of our soul. He's the one we LONG TO SEE!!! That's why we're willing to crucify the flesh and do things the world feels is stupid, like confess sin. He's our sole purpose for living and being, because we are citizens of a kingdom we have yet to see. And yet we will be with HIM for "eternity". That's a long long time.

Wow, how I love Him and I love you too sis. Very very much!!! Thank you for being such a wonderful leader on this site. Your reward follows you!!! I will say a big amen when we get to heaven!

YBIC
Steve

Shirley
Donna, this message really blessed me today because I told a fib today and told one yesterday to the same person (trying not to hurt their feelings) but nevetheless it was a mistruth. I told my 91 year old aunt that I went somewhere (because I really thought I'd be going), but ended up not having to, so stayed home. I knew if I told her I ended up not going and didn't go to visit her instead, her feelings would be hurt. I have asked for forgiveness for both lies, as I sincerely had not told even a fib for the longest time, and was feeling good about that. But two days in a row and I told a fib, right here before the Rapture!!!!! Satan is trying to pull me down too. But this article was like an answer to my guilt feelings, because I DO desire not to sin, although I know I fall in other areas as well. I know I have been forgiven for these lies I told yesterday and today. Thank you Lord Jesus that I can trust your Word to forgive me. I want to get back on track again.

Shirley,

As usual, I come onto a thread late so everything has been said and it's all chewed meat by the time I get to respond! I hope you see this, Shirley, and haven't moved on.

But seriously, I just wanted to make a couple of points. (Steve, you're a sweetheart, sorry to disagree with you here! )

1. I'm one of those old-fashioned dinasoars who believes that if you're a blood bought saved Christian you are going up in the rapture...even if you tell a fib a few minutes before it happens!!

2. You're a kind soul that doesn't like to hurt anyone, so I understand why you fibbed to you aunt. I've done it myself in order to spare someone's feelings. (I'm not justifying it, believe me, just trying to say that we're all sinners and we blow it sometimes.) I honestly don't see the purpose in telling your aunt the truth now. Just ask the Lord to forgive you, and by the grace of God, not do that again. God knows your heart.

Just my 2 cents, Shirley. I see that you're a kind person full of compassion. God has forgiven you.

Again, Donna, thank you for this message. It really ministered to me.

Great message , Sis !! Thank you and bless you today !
if it were not for HIS GREAT SACRIFICE, none would make it to Heaven .
if we sin we have an ADVOCATE WITH THE FATHER , CHRIST JESUS !
Praise the Lord !
THE WORD
CHRIST OUR REDEEMER !
CHRIST OUR SAVIOR !
CHRIST THE GREAT FRIEND TO MANKIND !
CHRIST WHO PAID WHAT WE COULD NOT PAY !
CHRIST , OUR LIFE , OUR FUTURE !

Lisaleenie and Bon-bell . .

s-o-o-o-o glad this post has blessed you dear sisters!!!

Jesus has delivered us from the guilt, the penalty, and the power of sin.

Praise God for the New Covenant through Jesus Christ, and His peace to all who love Him, gifting His saints reconciliation with the Living God.

We're forgiven our sin debt we could never pay.

"As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us."

Oh, dear saved, we're being spared the eternal punishment our sin deserves.

Jesus is our obedience who fills our hearts with desire for Him . . and a believing heart.

Lisaleenie
Shirley

Shirley,

As usual, I come onto a thread late so everything has been said and it's all chewed meat by the time I get to respond! I hope you see this, Shirley, and haven't moved on.

But seriously, I just wanted to make a couple of points. (Steve, you're a sweetheart, sorry to disagree with you here! )

1. I'm one of those old-fashioned dinasoars who believes that if you're a blood bought saved Christian you are going up in the rapture...even if you tell a fib a few minutes before it happens!!

2. You're a kind soul that doesn't like to hurt anyone, so I understand why you fibbed to you aunt. I've done it myself in order to spare someone's feelings. (I'm not justifying it, believe me, just trying to say that we're all sinners and we blow it sometimes.) I honestly don't see the purpose in telling your aunt the truth now. Just ask the Lord to forgive you, and by the grace of God, not do that again. God knows your heart.

Just my 2 cents, Shirley. I see that you're a kind person full of compassion. God has forgiven you.

Again, Donna, thank you for this message. It really ministered to me.

Hey Leenie - thank you girl for your love and support - so nice to hear from another sister who has fibbed to someone to keep from hurting their feelings... sometimes it seems there's no other way.

But soooo good to know Jesus understands the bind we get ourselves into at times.... and knows our heart.... and forgives us when we are less than perfect. Love you sis - really hope to meet you soon.

Steve W
Shirley...

I know what you're saying though. The enemy is trying to keep us from the rapture and I'm not going to miss this for the world. Satan seems to be working overtime, and yet the Lord is revealing how desperately we need Him to continually wash us in His blood. Right now I am particualarly sensitive to anything that might grieve the Holy spirit because the prize, being Christ, is greater than anything or anyone has to offer. He truly is the pearl of great price.

Bless you sister...

YBIC
Steve

Hi Steve --- I too am particularly sensitive to grieving the Holy Spirit especially now and try so hard not to, and I'm sure I stumble in some way whether I realize it or not most every day... but so thankful our Lord understands my heart and forgives me.

You are sooo right - "He is the pearl of great price"
and I sure don't want to disappoint Him trying to spare someone else's feelings. But I'm so thankful for His abundant grace and forgiveness.

I sure hope "it's" soon - I'm getting weary. Looking up to my blessed hope! Please come quickly Lord Jesus

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com