Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
TO LYNN....THUS SAITH THE LORD....3/27/10.....STAR

To Lynn: Thus saith the Lord....Jesus has choosen this website for Himself.

"The RITA WEBSITE". His annointing is on this website. His peace and joy are on this website.

Have discussions, but no anger of any kind. Love one another as I have loved you. In your talks, speak and write My word to one another and to Me.

I love this. Pray for one another.

I the Lord thy God will fight for this website.

Of the little time remaining, I speak peace to all of you. As Israel is Mine, and I, even I will protect Israel. I will also protect those who are mine.

My blood is over you that are Mine.

I love you,
YASHWEH

His blessings...Star

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Re: TO LYNN....THUS SAITH THE LORD....3/27/10.....STAR

Thank you Virginia, Thank you Star, Thank you Lord!

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Thank you...I feel a wonderful peace and comfort come over me when I read this.

YSIC
Brenz

Thank you so very much for the posting: I am a new person here...and I love the "feeling" of this website and the comfort as well. Blessings...Patrick in Denver

Email: jensen5200@comcast.net

Patrick, Welcome to the RITA family!

AMEN!

Lynn, Donna and Brenda...

What a blessing to have pleased the King of Kings!!!

Psalm 107:1 Oh give thanks to the LORD for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.

Thank you Lord!!

Our Glorious God at the perfect moment is blessing this forum . . thank you, Virginia . . and thank you, Star.

Taking and receiving God's precious promises:

" I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and your joy may be full". . . John 15:11

"...I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy " . . . John 16:22

Praise the Lord! This really ministered to me!

Thank You, dear Jesus! I love you!

Thank you, Star! Thank you, Virginia! I love you sisters!!!

JESUS , DEAR LORD , thank you !!!!
I love you !
Bless Star ! Bless Virginia ! Bless All !

Dear Father I love you my than life its self
Your love has transformed me
Your grace has shattered my chains
Father I love my brothers and sisters and thank you for each and every one of them

Your love is what I want, and what I want to give
I praise you Jesus, the King of kings, my saviour.

Your son / Paul

DEAREST LORD JESUS - I LOVE YOU AND PRAISE YOU!! DEAR LORD THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR US! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I AM WITH YOU FOREVER AND EVER! THANK YOU LORD! COME LORD JESUS!!!

JESUS CHRIST THE LORD, KING OF KINGS, LORD OF LORDS!!

A FABULOUS THREAD !!!!!
THANK YOU LORD !!!!

Patrick
Thank you so very much for the posting: I am a new person here...and I love the "feeling" of this website and the comfort as well. Blessings...Patrick in Denver
Hi Patrick! Welcome to the group! Hope we get to hear more from you.

By the way, I'm Diane C. in Denver!! Email me if you want to share your whereabouts!

Email: DiChapman1@aol.com

I HUMBLY LORD GIVE YOU ALL THE HONOR AND PRAISE.

RITA IS YOURS LORD JESUS, WE ARE YOUR BRIDE AND WAIT FOR YOUR COMING WITH LOVE FOR YOU. PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW.

YOUR SERVANT............LYNN

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Of the little time remaining, I speak peace to all of you. As Israel is Mine, and I, even I will protect Israel. I will also protect those who are mine.

What a wonderful blessing, to come home, turn on the computer and this is the first thing I see. Thank you dear Jesus for sending us Your words through Star. Thank you Star and Virginia for letting us know this beautiful message has been sent straight to Lynn. Someone said the other day, think it was Abbershay, that he could sense the powerful anointing on this website. I agree. God is right here with us as we post, pray, read, laugh and cry.

The part in the message that really stands out is in the quote above. "Of the little time remaining......"

Virginia Arnke
To Lynn: Thus saith the Lord....Jesus has choosen this website for Himself.

"The RITA WEBSITE". His annointing is on this website. His peace and joy are on this website.

Have discussions, but no anger of any kind. Love one another as I have loved you. In your talks, speak and write My word to one another and to Me.

I love this. Pray for one another.

I the Lord thy God will fight for this website.

I love you,
YASHWEH

His blessings...Star

PRAISE THE LORD! God bless you Lynn, Donna and Brenda..
Thank you so much! Star! Virginia! This message has Blessing in it!!
I am blessed by it!! Blessings, W/Cathy

Photobucket

We thank you Jesus for everything that you have done for us Lord.

You took our place, you paid the price, and your blood saves us Lord

You understand our hearts, you came as one of us Lord, you are compassion, love mercy and grace.

Your love never changes, for it endures forever

Every knee will bow at the mention of your name

All creation worships you

Your kingdom never ends

You sit at the right hand of the father, you rule in righteousness

You are the prince of peace, the Lords of Lords, the King of kings, the lion of Judah, the great I am

You are my Lord, my King, my friend, my brother and you are my Daddy. I need you, I want you, I can’t stop thinking about you, I only want to be with you, I desire you, I only want to please you.

You saved me, you heard my cries for help, you saw my tears, you lifted me up, you gave me a name, “Your child”, and you have given me your promises.

Promises of hope, promises of love, promises of eternal life, promises that you will never leave me or forsake me.

My life is yours, my heart is yours, all the love that I have is yours. I am nothing without you, but with you I am everything.

You are everything to me

I love you Jesus, thank you forever, your son / Paul

Scuggers
Thank you Virginia, Thank you Star, Thank you Lord!

and thank you Paul for that beautiful prayer!

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Thank You Virginia for this wonderful message.

May the love and peace and joy beyond words from Our Lord Yeshua fulfill each of our heart now and forever.

Lord, I'm amazed by You!
Lord, I'm amazed by You! (Song lyrics- just changed me to You)
Lord, Im amazed by You-
How You love us!!!!!!!!

Thank you Lynn, Donna and Brenda. How blessed you must feel with this message! You continually bless us through this site. Sending lots of love to you AND JESUS!

My beautiful sweet Jesus,

We will praise you forever as your children.
We are yours, RITA is yours, all creation is yours Lord.

What a wonderful message from Star...Thank you Virginia

YBIC
Rich

Thanks for this beautiful message, Virginia Arnke.

Thanks Star, I really hope we're gonna meet each other soon in the air, and I will congratulate each of you ...

Love in Yeshua

I am Keith, a newbie to RITA. I have been blessed WAY WAY WAY beyond words since I started "lurking" on RITA back in, I think November, 2009. I agree with this post. This is an annointed Holy Spirit filled web site that was truly set up by God himself. God bless you RITA...keep looking up, He is on his way!!!!!!!!

Email: jesusislord@inbox.com

Thank You LORD.

If I could sing - I sing you a love song.

Thank You

johnmac

Email: voyagerjm@earthlink.net

What a wonderful message!

Thank you Virginia; thank you Star. And thank you LORD - my heart is forever yours. Always be with us.

Try to make plans. I'm not talking about what to cook for dinner. Try to make plans that involve time, money, more education, big purchase, selling home, etc. etc. You can't!! You will hear the Holy Spirit say, "YOU WON'T BE HERE"...at least that is what I hear!!! Try it and then listen to the Holy spirit.

Email: jesusislord@inbox.com

Keith
Try to make plans. I'm not talking about what to cook for dinner. Try to make plans that involve time, money, more education, big purchase, selling home, etc. etc. You can't!! You will hear the Holy Spirit say, "YOU WON'T BE HERE"...at least that is what I hear!!! Try it and then listen to the Holy spirit.

Amen! Might as well spend what little time remains worshiping the Savior and lifting one another up in prayer.

WELCOME PATRICK AND KEITH!!

That is the Eaqster Bunny ain't it???? I'd love to share it's chocolate ears with everyone. Thanks for the welcome!!!!

Email: jensen5200@comcast.net

Welcome, Patrick!!

Actually when I posted that bunny, Easter never entered my mind! If you've seen Lynn's avetar, she usually has a bunny, and that's what I had in mind whe I chose that particular welcome sign!!

Oh, I ECHO all of these praises to You, Lord Jesus. We await Your return...May it be EVEN TODAY! We celebrate this Passion Week, knowing that You knew what You were going to face, yet You did not flee or back away, but WILLINGLY faced all the humiliation and pain and suffering for ME, a lowly speck of a being. You did it for ME and all the others that long for Your appearing!

Oh, Lord, what more can we say except we love You and Praise You for Who You Are and What You've done for us. My heart is filled to overflowing for You and for the Love I feel for You. I can't contain it; it wants to shout from the mountaintops that You ARE GOD AND YOU ALONE ARE OUR SALVATION. We can be saved by No Other. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Welcome Keith to RITA! This is what I am hearing too!

I think maybe our Lord is confirming to us by these messages through Star, that we at RITA are on the right track as far as the nearness of the rapture. Maybe this is more encouraging confirmation!!

We are all so blessed here to be able to fellowship in the Holy Spirit!! God bless you!

Wonderful post. I know God loves this site!

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com