Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
THOSE THAT LOVE ME ARE ON FIRE....STAR...3/29/10

ALL THOSE WHO LOVE ME (JESUS) ON RITA WEBSITE ARE ON FIRE...

LOVE, JESUS....

P.S.Star will also observe Passover...

HIS BLESSINGS..Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Re: THOSE THAT LOVE ME ARE ON FIRE....STAR...3/29/10

Amen! We love you Jesus!

Thank you Virginia for this message!

Thank you, Jesus!

Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame. Songs 8:6

Melanie
Thank you, Jesus!

Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame. Songs 8:6

That's one of my favorite verses Melanie!

Amen !!!!
Lord , we love you so much !
Thank you for sealing us unto that day by Your Holy Spirit , for that hour when YOU will call us home !!!!
Blessings Church !!!
HE LIVES !
HE REIGNS !
CHRIST THE KING !!!

Oh my goodness, awesome song! Thank you Trinity! I just discovered Misty Edwards through a dear friend and thinking where has this music been all my life! :)

Tks for the POST,

We love You Yeshua, You are Our only source of Salvation, Joy, Peace, and everything that we never dream of.

While everything even the whole universe was created by You with zero price from nothing to existence, OUR SALVATION has been earned with a very great price: Your own live as The Only Begotten Son of Yahweh, our Adonai in Heaven.
You are truly in Our heart, You're the object of Our Praise and Worship, as we belong to You, we become part of Your Bride, part of Your Body and let Your Will be done in our live with glorious result as You always be with Us.

How wonderful You're My Lord, I am longing to meet You face to face at the time of the rapture of the church, someday in the future, just a short while from now ...

It is all about you Jesus and nothing but you!!!

We are not worthy only you are. But because of you Jesus and dieing on the cross for OUR SINS NOT YOURS we are worthy!!!

And that is why I love YOU Jesus with my whole heart and only YOU Jesus because you are the only one that has saved us from Hell and we should live our lives for you Jesus and nothing else because you deserve it because we sure don't!!!

I LOVE YOU JESUS YOU ARE SO AMAZING AND WONDERFUL AND WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME!!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

AngelHeart
It is all about you Jesus and nothing but you!!!

We are not worthy only you are. But because of you Jesus and dieing on the cross for OUR SINS NOT YOURS we are worthy!!!

And that is why I love YOU Jesus with my whole heart and only YOU Jesus because you are the only one that has saved us from Hell and we should live our lives for you Jesus and nothing else because you deserve it because we sure don't!!!

I LOVE YOU JESUS YOU ARE SO AMAZING AND WONDERFUL AND WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME!!!!

AMEN!

We love you, Jesus..

Thank you for being our Savior.
Thank you for being our Redeemer.
Thank you for being our Healer.
Thank you for being our Comforter.

Thank you for the great love that you have poured upon each of your followers and by the Holy Spirit uplifting us each day.

We give you all the praise and all the glory, Jesus..

We are looking for your soon comng Lord..

Joseph

Photobucket
We LOVE YOU JESUS!!!
We give you ALL of our Praise and ALL the Glory!!!
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Blessings,
W/Cathy

we are definetly on fire for Jesus!!! Just having you all here gives me a hughe boost everyday ,Just know I love all of you and pray for you all. May God bless everyone of You!!!

Sweet Jesus, I LOVE YOU!!!

INDEED, WE ARE...

Amen,

Praising, rejoicing, standing in prayer, with all of my dear Brother's and Sister's, here at Rita!

AbideInHim
Amen,

Praising, rejoicing, standing in prayer, with all of my dear Brother's and Sister's, here at Rita!

Yes & Amen!!!

Lord, one day soon we shall see You where You are, gaze on the ONE of Consuming Fire

who holds us safe in Your Mercy . . We cling to You, Lord, as your consuming fire moves Your church closer to JESUS and His return . .

. . Thank You, thank You Holy Spirit for Christ's Love .

Amen, Charity, Amen!

Deuteronomy 4:24 For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.
Let US ALL love HIM(Yeshua) more than ANYONE or ANYTHING is my prayer. Love to All, Neal(Michael Neal)

Email: michaelneal35@msn.com

Wowwwwwww Donna I just love those pictures of holy fire!!!

PRAISE GOD!!!!!! We all long to be with you precious savior!!! You are everything to us, without you we are nothing!!!!! We love you!!!!!!

Amen Darlene!!!

THANK YOU, JESUS, for that personal message for us on RITA. We are on FIRE for YOU, dear Jesus. A Holy Fire. Let YOUR fire burn away anything that is not of You. Let us be a burning light in this darkened world.

Oh, Jesus, we are Yours and Yours alone. May Your Holy Fire consume us and burn away the dross so that all that is seen is pure gold.

Lovingly, Your Servant and Your Bride, Rhonda

I say a hardy "AMEN!!!" to ALL of the above posts...for they ALL speak volumes for how we feel about you, our precious Saviour!!!

And just knowing that you already know that I love you more than life itself, brings me a major peace of mind. I just hope that I said that right.

Amen

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com