Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A Tale of Two Loves

A Tale of Two Loves
Received 3-29-10

In that day that I come upon my people, I will find two hearts with two loves. My child, I know the very depths of every heart. Have I not said that you cannot serve two masters? That you will love the one and hate the other? My people have either one kind of heart or the other. On the day of my visitation, I will find those whose hearts love me above all things. They will have me on that day, when the trumpet sounds. I will also find those whose hearts love this world and the things of it, yes, even above me. On that day, they will indeed have their love. I never force myself; I am not coercive. I will come for those who love me above all things and love not their lives or the things of this world. These indeed will have me and I will come for them. All others will have the desires of their hearts, as well, to their utter dismay. Seek me while I may still be found, for the time is indeed upon you.

Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; and anyone who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Matthew 10:38

No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. Luke 16:13

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Revelation 12:11

Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds. Revelation 2:23

Re: A Tale of Two Loves

A true word, indeed! Thanks so much for sharing it with us, Melanie.

And thank you, Jesus, for giving our sister this important word.
LORD, I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART! I CHOOSE YOU!!!

ABSOLUTE TRUTH- AMEN

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Thank you Melanie, God, Bless you!
Well said!!

Blessings,
W/Cathy

Melanie dear Sis,

Thank you for posting this. This gives me courage to stand for him.

Love ya
ybiC / Paul

Powerful Truth you've shared, thank you, Melanie . .

Thank you Sis for this great and true message !!!!
Blessings Big today , bonnie

Amen, dear Melanie!! May the Holy Spirit quicken and convict us when our hearts stray. His judgements are always tempered with mercy ~ designed to bring repentence. He is a Loving Father who never fails to discipline those whom He loves. So let us not despise His correction that leads to righteousness!
Through this process, we can have peace with God and security in our salvation! Praise the Living Lord!

Great word, Sis...

Joseph

(from the word) My people have either one kind of heart or the other.

Are you all agreeing with this word from the Spirit of the Lord that a Christian can have two kinds of hearts, one that loves the Lord above all else and one that has other loves that come before the Lord in their lives?

And if you are agreeing with that concept, would you then go on to agree, as this word from the Spirit of the Lord is saying, that those who love family and mammon (or anything else) above the Lord will reap the desires of their hearts in tribulation, even though they are His people?

Remember He told us we did not have to go through wrath, but He also told us to pray so that we would be kept from the hour of temptation (no guarantee with the trib)Rev 3:10.

Hi Peribow, I'm not sure I understand your question. If you are asking whether this is about the heart's desires of Christians, then the answer is yes, that is what the Lord showed me. He confirmed this through the verses He gave me as well.

Hope that helps!

Hi Melanie, I am agreeing heartily with your word of the Lord that a Christian's heart does not necessarily put the Lord first and that they will reap their desires. Judgement comes to the house of the Lord first:

1Peter 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

He only promises to keep us from His wrath (Day of the Lord is His wrath). Only the unsaved will go through wrath:

1Thess 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ(Notice that since one has abtained salvation, they do not have to go through wrath.)

Look at these verses about tribulation and how we can go through it:

Act 14:22 Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

Romans 2:9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

Rev 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Rev 2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed,
and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

I will agree that if a Christian has other loves, or a divided heart, they are in danger of suffering tribulation to get their hearts right again. They will be forced to stand up for the Lord. Only the unrepentant of heart will suffer wrath in the Day of the Lord.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com