Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
MY UNCLE TONY RUSHED TO ICU

Hi everyone...Please if you wouldn't mind praying for my uncle Tony--who is as we speak is in ICU . He was admitted last Friday with heart attack and pneumonia. His blood pressure is all over the place and the infection is a worry for the docs. Also Tony is diabetic. He is a very sick man. Only 67.
My mom told his wife today to hold his hand and talk to him. She told the wife that even when unconscious one can still hear. His wife disagrees.Tony's wife ( not sure if they ever married) is Mary...(if they ever married after 42 years)???? No one seems to know for sure.....
Tony is Catholic and told his wife last week he felt he was going to die and he was terrified of it.
He is not saved. Last night I prayed to Jesus that HE would speak to Tony 's spirit , perhaps give Tony a vision of HIMSELF to draw Tony to receive Jesus as his Saviour. I will keep praying. Please join me. I hate for Tony to die without Jesus. This has all happened very suddenly.
Also I pray that Jesus will deal with Mary and her life and her ways, cause her to come out of Catholic faith and come to personal realtionship with Jesus.
Her using Lord's name in vain , always vexes my spirit something awful. She abused their first child who was born out of wed-lock ..a little girl..named Annie. Please pray also for Annie. It is sad story.
Mary tempted Tony away from his first wife, while he was still married years ago. She then got pregnant with his child --Annie. And so Mary took it out on the child. These folks are from the 'old country' and so I don't even know if Tony and Mary ever married.
I pray that Jesus will deal with this whole family to let them know HE IS REAL!!! They need to come to point of repenting and receiving Jesus.
Thank you all so much...Stephanie

Email: steffiefree@rogers.com

Re: MY UNCLE TONY RUSHED TO ICU

Praying for these whom you love.

Praying for your uncle Tony,
Father in Jesus name I ask for your special
healing power to flow through his body right now.

I ask you to calm his fears and give him peace.
In Jesus name I pray.

I too was raised in a situation like that.
My prayers and thoughts go out to Annie.

For I myself was such a person like her.
I still deal with past issues and bitternes at
times.

Praying for Tony's complete recovery and well-being. Praying that God will comfort and strengthen family members who are concerned. Father, flood their hearts with peace, faith and hope for Tony's recovery. May any who do not know Jesus as Savior turn to Him in this crisis and receive salvation.

Lord, we're asking that you would heal him, completely, Lord, give him comfort, strength, and peace of mind. Precious Father God, we know that you are able and willing to heal him, O Lord, we're asking this prayer request in the precious name of your Son Jesus. AMEN! And we thank you Father, for answering our prayers.
Photobucket
Blessings,
W/Cathy

Thank you dear friends...

Praying for all of these as you have asked. In Jesus Name Amen

Praying Stephanie . . Asking our Father to send forth His ministering angels to comfort Tony.

Lord Jesus bless any not saved with the Holy Spirit's conviction. Lord Jesus, awaken these souls to Your amazing Grace and Salvation.

Stephanie,

Praying for your uncle Tony. May the Doctors receive wisdom and guidance in the diagnosis and treatment of Tony. I pray for a complete healing and comfort for the family. I pray this in Jesus name, amen.

HIS BLESSINGS..Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Dearest Stephanie - I will pray for your Uncle and for your Aunt that they will accept Jesus now while they have the chance. Love you dear Stephanie!

Donna

Praying Stephanie . . Asking our Father to send forth His ministering angels to comfort Tony.

Lord Jesus bless any not saved with the Holy Spirit's conviction. Lord Jesus, awaken these souls to Your amazing Grace and Salvation.

Well said Donna - prayers going up Stephanie.

Father in heaven, I pray in this last hours that by Your grace and mercy, You will visit Tony and Mary and her child Annie and give them Your joy and peace and knocking their doors of heart to open for receiving Yeshua as their only Savior. I pray that by Your blood, Tony got his other chance to know about You even just for a while that He will be saved by accepting You as his Savior, he and his entire family. In Yeshua's name. Amen.

I am here for you praying Sis
Love ybiC / Paul

W.C.
Lord, we're asking that you would heal him, completely, Lord, give him comfort, strength, and peace of mind. Precious Father God, we know that you are able and willing to heal him, O Lord, we're asking this prayer request in the precious name of your Son Jesus. AMEN! And we thank you Father, for answering our prayers.
Photobucket
Blessings,
W/Cathy

Amen, W/Cathy!

Lord, also I pray for salvation for Uncle Tony, Mary, and Annie in the Name of Jesus.

Praying for Tony and Mary!

Father God, in Jesus Name I bind satan and the gates of hell from prevailing against Tony and his family and all those concerned. God loose this family from all generational sin and Father forgive them. Loose Tony from all darkness and every stronghold so that when You visit him Lord, he will be free to choose You from his heart and by faith. Save Tony and his household Lord, and translate them from all darkness into the kingdom of Your Dear Son. All - ALL - that the enemy has meant for evil in their lives, turn it to good so that they may serve You. I ask for Your mercy, love, deliverance and grace upon their lives with the fruit of their lips giving praise to Your Name. Surround Tony and his house with angels Lord, obeying Your word on behalf of this family who needs Your healing and salvation. Lord, bless Tony with the peace that passes all understanding as he see's You! All glory honor and thanksgiving to Your Name O God, for what You will do in this family. Amen

Joining in with the prayers for Uncle Tony.
Love,Edelweiss

Stephanie, I'm joining you in prayer for your Uncle Tony. God bless you.

THank you everyone...I'm going to show this to my mom as a witness to all you dear folks who care for me and Tony and my family. Around me there aren't even this many praying friends as there are here at RITA. This really is a special meeting place and blesses me very much every day!
Thank you all very much and thank you Jesus for these people wh care for me.
Stephanie

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com