Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Asking for Prayer

I am asking for prayer for my sister-in-law and her family as her mother died Friday, March 26. She was 90 years old and caught a bacterial pnuemonia that her body couldn't fight off. I am not sure whether any of her brothers and sisters are saved. Also, include my brother in your prayers as he was very close to his mother-in-law, just loved her dearly. They are all grieving deeply over this loss. Thanks so much dear Ritarians. This is the fourth death in a year for our family - two family members and two friends who were like family. It has been hard on everyone.

Re: Asking for Prayer

Texas Sue,
Praying for God's peace to be poured out.

And for all to take notice of their eternal
destination.

Praying for these dear family members that they will be comforted and saved. Thank you Lord for your precious care. In Jesus Name, Amen

Praying with you over your family, T/Sue

asking our Lord to send His calm and strength and rest and healing to your dear family . . . Praying, that our Lord will save them.

May our Father cause your sister-in-law and your brother to feel Christ's refuge and hiding place of peace through this time of loss .

I am praying for peace and comfort for this family. I am also praying for salvation for those in this family that are not saved.Nothing is too hard for you. Thank you Lord for hearing and answering prayer. In Jesus name, amen

BLESSINGS...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Dearest Texas Sue - I will pray for your family - that the Lord will give them strength and comfort during this difficult time. I also will pray that your brother and other family members that aren't saved will accept Jesus as their Lord! Love you Texas Sue!

Praying Sue..God Bless you and your family ...

It won't be long T/Sue... this may be what softens their hearts and draws them to Jesus in this critical time.

Sue my beautiful Sister,
I have you in my prayers
All my love
ybiC / Paul

Praying for you, T/S.

All I can think is maybe the Lord wanted them to come home to help prepare everything for us.

Hope this encourages you.

I pray that Adonai in Heaven will give your sister in law peace and joy through Yeshua Our Wonderful Savior. May she will be delighted with Yeshua for the rest of her life and her heart will be a flesh heart in replacement of any stone heart and her desire will be fulfilled with sanctification from this world desires as she becomes more inclined to Yeshua, the Only Source of Salvation and let the peace always be with her, wherever she goes. In Yeshua's name Amen.

Mary, Melissa, Donna, Virginia, Ms Victor, Joyful Susan, Shirley, Paul, TN Dove and Geneustace, thanks so very much for your heartfelt prayers for my family. Dorothy was so full of life and so youthful to be 90. No one expected this to happen and so suddenly. I have seen so many miracles happen over the last year with the combined prayers of the RITA family and I know your prayers will bring miracles in this situation too. Love you all and pray for the blessings you send out to return to you in abundance.

Just prayed for the family!

Praying for all needs and concerns, dear sister Sue. {{HUGs}}

Texas Sue
I am asking for prayer for my sister-in-law and her family as her mother died Friday, March 26. She was 90 years old and caught a bacterial pnuemonia that her body couldn't fight off. I am not sure whether any of her brothers and sisters are saved. Also, include my brother in your prayers as he was very close to his mother-in-law, just loved her dearly. They are all grieving deeply over this loss. Thanks so much dear Ritarians. This is the fourth death in a year for our family - two family members and two friends who were like family. It has been hard on everyone.

Dear Father, in the name of Jesus, I ask that You give comfort to Texas Sue's sister in law and all these members of her family who are grieving for the passing of her dear mother. I ask that You fill them with Your love and peace at this moment. I ask that You comfort Texas Sue's brother as well, dear Lord. I ask for salvation for the family members that haven't asked Jesus into their hearts yet. I pray and ask all of this in Jesus Name. Amen.

Darlene, AbideInHim and Lisaleenie, thank you so much for your prayers. I am expecting to hear of salvations in her family soon. God is so faithful and never overlooks a single prayer! May you be blessed for your kindness.

Oh, Sue, I am so sorry that I missed your post last night.

Oh, Father, we lift up this family before you. Holy Spirit bring them comfort...but more, bring them to yourself. In this time of sorrow and reflection, we ask that you soften their hearts toward you, that they may seek your face.

Thank you, Lord, for your daily mercies and unending love for us. We make these requests in the name of your precious Son, Jesus, Amen.

Will pray right now for this family to recieve strength and comfort.

Texas Sue, I'm praying for peace and comfort for your brother and sister-in-law and their entire family. God bless you.

PRAYERS going up . Thank you Lord for comforting these precious people . Lord , Your Compassion covers all !
Bless you , Texas Sue !!!bb

I pray comfort to your family and that God's great love surrounds them mightily. I pray that their hearts are quickened to know Him as their only source, and as their only Savior today, and in the days ahead.

Francesca, 2HH, Diana and Kolleen I really appreciate your sweet prayers and support for our family. I know it is making an impact. So ready for all of us in my biological family and our RITA family to be up above far away from all the illness, sorrow and death. Really makes you appreciate Jesus saying He has the keys now to death and hell. Those who run to Him will be gathered to Him when they die here and be in the beauty of heaven forever.

Kolleen I love that picture. It is very inspiring.

I am not sure whether any of her brothers and sisters are saved.

Hi Texas Sue,

Your situation reminds me of 15 years ago when my boyfriend's mother died. Both Mick and I were aware that the majority of his sister's in-laws were probably not saved. We knew a retired pastor who was very evangelical and persuaded him to give the eulogy, making him aware of the situation. He was good at incorporating the gospel into the eulogy. We had also taken him to visit the mother before she passed, so he could speak from personal experience from having met her. Some of those in-laws had probably never been to a church but were just attending the funeral. That eulogy may have made an impact on the family that is still seen today. Today there is at least a little more church-going than there was at that time.

Thank you Sue concerning the picture - it just seemed to be "speaking" from the heart of the Lord for your situation. Blessings ~

Dear Heavenly Father,
We lift up this family in prayer. We pray Lord that you would use this event as an opportunity to show Your loving presence and mercy to all of those around. May You comfort them in their loss, and catch their tears in Your mighty hands. Lord please send people to minister to their needs both spiritual and physical. We pray all this in Jesus powerful name. The name above all other names. Amen.

I am joining in with prayers for your family Texas Sue.
May Our Heavenly Father uphold you all through this difficult time.
Love and Hugs, from Edelweiss

I am praying sweet sis. God grant them peace and comfort.

Love ...............Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com