Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
RITA- BROTHERS & SISTERS / A CALL TO PRAYER

My dear brothers and sisters whom I love-

I ask each and every one of you for your help, I ask you for your prayers.
My request is that everyday in your prayers that you pray for RITA. That RITA may be a place that the hurt, the lost, the needy of spirit may find. A place of love and protection that will lead others to know our precious Lord and saviour, Jesus.

Pray for the lurkers, pray for each other, pray for unity, pray that in everything we do and say, his love flows like a river.

Many of you dear brothers and sisters may already do this, but I encourage all.

Dear father,

I come before you as your son, Lord you are my King. I thank you Jesus for RITA and for each and every person that is here. I thank you also for the people that we do not know about Lord, that view this precious web site.

Father I pray in the power of your name that you will touch hearts, that you will lead the hurting and the lost to find RITA. There are people that surf the web Lord, confused and lost, I pray that through our words we may lead them to know you. To have eternal life in you and you alone Father. May everything we do bring glory to your name Father.

I pray for my precious brothers and sisters Lord, I pray for continued strength and endurance. Help us to run the race as a family, help us to spot the hurting brother or sister, help us to lift them up.

Lord I pray for your spirit to move through RITA. RITA belongs to you Lord, I pray for unity and love. May your love be the stand out point on this web site Lord. You are the perfect example Jesus of sacrifice and of love, for you are love Lord. May RITA be a river of love in this final hour. May our last words typed be words that define the joy and liberation of knowing you. May this world know we left speaking about your riches, mercies, grace and of your transforming love which has saved us from our selves.

I pray all this in your beautiful name dear Jesus

Amen

Re: RITA- BROTHERS & SISTERS / A CALL TO PRAYER

Will do dearest Paul and a big AMEN to your prayer!! Love you dear Lord Jesus!!!

Paul, thank you for your beautiful prayer. I stand in total agreement with every word...Lord your will, not our will be done.

Thank you for your EVERLASTING LOVE..A LOVE THAT OUR FINITE MINDS CAN HARDLY GRASP.

LORD, YOUR BLESSINGS ON EVERYONE THAT ENTERS THIS WEBSITE...MAY THEY GO AWAY REFRESHED!!!

Virginia...

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

pray for my precious brothers and sisters Lord, I pray for continued strength and endurance. Help us to run the race as a family, help us to spot the hurting brother or sister, help us to lift them up.

Paul You don't know how desperate I am for prayrs right now. Strength just to finish this race.
When your tired and worn out that's when bitternes
anger and other things slip in.

And it not only family members, co workers,
But God Himself...(if you can imagine taking on
God)

We all need prayers and I will be praying for
all of you.

Paul,
RITA is always in my prayers. Agreeing with you in this beautiful prayer for the RITA family.

Dear bro. Paul,

A beautiful and righteous request, and a very beautiful prayer for our Rita Family.

Standing alongside you, and all here, praying in agreement. In Jesus'name, Amen!

The Lord is all over you brother. His blessings flow, you are His.

Amen to your words of praise. "As it is in Heaven" shall be, once He returns.

Email: angela.shaver@earthlink.net

Definitly will pray!

Wow, what beautiful intercession, Paul . . Holy Spirit sure is moving here. Thank you for sharing what God has placed in your heart.

Father, may You have Your Way, draw us all here closer in the Power of Your Might and Grace.

Father, thank You for Your Son, for we need You to guide us continually in the richness of faith as we learn to honor You.

We desire to follow you, Lord, cause in us the Spirit of Your Love as witnesses of the glory of You, Jesus . .

May the Lamp unto our feet, and the Light of our paths ever be walked with thy favor of Your Presence, for we trust You leading us.

May we continue strong in the unity of Christ here, communing in fellowship til You come for us, we pray.

Thank You, LORD for protecting RITA, and all here, for holding close your Family in the Palm of Your Hand . . we love you Jesus!

I lift up every brother and sister here...here are some comforting words, a song...

Email: angela.shaver@earthlink.net

AbideInHim
Dear bro. Paul,

A beautiful and righteous request, and a very beautiful prayer for our Rita Family.

Standing alongside you, and all here, praying in agreement. In Jesus'name, Amen!

Amen Paul - truly a beautiful prayer - I will also be praying for all of RITA, all lurkers as well. God bless you Paul for reminding us of the value of RITA and the love of Jesus it shines forth.

I am in prayer Brother Paul. Thank you for your beautiful supplication in prayer for those that faithfully come to Rita each day, yet lurk. I hope we are a blessing to you all and you are just apart of RITA as the rest of us. We welcome you with open arms and are blessed by your presence.

Amen and Amen

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

AMEN and AMEN!! In total agreement with brother Paul's prayer, and a big GLORY to GOD shout! Neal

Email: michaelneal35@msn.com

Amen brother Paul!!! And I also ask that as we make each other feel good that we may feel good doing it!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

BEAUTIFUL PICS CHARITY!! I am going to show the three warriors to my intercessory prayer partner. It fit's like a glove for that kind of ministry!! Love, Neal

Email: michaelneal35@msn.com

Joining you all in prayer. With love and blessings,
Edelweiss

Paul...

I would totally agree in the prayer for unity and in doing so, we might be a beacon to the world. AMEN.

Charity, I don't know where you get these pictures, but super WOW. That one with the swords united is incredible. I'd like that one for my office!!!

RITA, Lynn, Donna, Brenda...You are all to be congratulated because there is not a website quite like this one. Christians from all over the world, with different backgrounds, different persuasions, yet we all love the Lord with all of our hearts, souls, minds and strength. He is the eternal reason for our existence and our futures. Praise His Holy Name!!!

Angela

That song was UP LIFTING when I got up this morning!

It really got me singing and going.

Paul just incase you didn't see my responce to
your post to me.....

I really felt the Father's presence when I went to bed. Thank you so much...you made a big difference
in my life.

What a wonderful Idea .

Sending up prayers for RITA family...

Steve W

. . . "there is not a website quite like this one. Christians from all over the world, with different backgrounds, different persuasions, yet we all love the Lord with all of our hearts, souls, minds and strength.

He is the eternal reason for our existence and our futures. Praise His Holy Name!!!

Steve, you have encouraged us so . . thanks so much dear brother . .love to you and rich blessings

Amen Paul. Wonderful prayer.

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

My dear brothers and sisters,

I love you

Thank you

This is how we defeat the enemy, through prayer. Approaching the throne with our requests. We are covered in his blood, we are his children. If we ask in his name he will deliver.

Bring in the lost and the hurting, lets reap a harvest before we fly home together.

All glory honour and praise, to him that is worthy

In his saving love that transforms lives / Paul

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com