<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Have we entered a temporary calm/peace before the final push of birth pangs?

I feel we have entered into "peace/calm state" before the baby born as this week we go through without significant damage/disaster/earthquakes. Am I correct that there is a time of calm/peace before the final stage of delivering a baby?

Re: Have we entered a temporary calm/peace before the final push of birth pangs?

Dearest Geneustace - it is scary quiet

Re: Have we entered a temporary calm/peace before the final push of birth pangs?

From zions cry web site

ZionsCRY Alert
March 29, 2010 - Is another Passover earthquake coming?
This one would be 6.0 - 7.0 in magnitude and do significant damage.
This is NOT a 'thus saith the Lord.' This is my ANALYSIS.
I am calling a meeting today to see what other watchmen are hearing.

There may be another quake in the New Madrid zone, along the Mississipip River within a week to 10 days.
There are several signs, yet when this and the Springfield quake occur, it will be SUDDEN and WITHOUT WARNING.
Only those close to the LORD will be warned. Be prepared.

The New Madrid fault zone is along the Mississippi River in the middle of the U.S.A.
Whether this quake will be in the New Madrid fault zone or the West Coast - or BOTH - I do not know.
With earthquakes comes FIRES, often with broken water mains and no way to put them out.

IF THIS OCCURS, this mid-America quake will be the FINAL WARNING before the BIG ONE right in the heart of America.
WHY do I speculate this quake is over 6.0? As I know the LORD and His mercy, each quake would be stronger, His warnings more URGENT.
The New Madrid area has already had 2 warnings, a 5.6 Pasover quake 2 years ago - and Chicago had a 4.3 earthquake Feb 10th this year (2010).
GOD MUST JUDGE SIN, and this nation has fallen into terrible sins and abandoned the word of GOD.

You could be right Geneustace .

Geneustace dear bro,

The earthquakes have just dropped down to 177 within the last 7 days.

A couple of weeks ago they were up around the 350 mark.

The same drop (approx 190) was right before the last big hit in Chile.

I have been thinking the same this last week, the calm before the storm.

Love ybiC / Paul

Could be...could be...could be.

In my opinion, Our Father in Heaven gives us a slight moment of calm/peace for we to remember how Yeshua, His Only Begotten Son has died and rose for forgiveness of our sins not only for us but for the whole world. It is there and what the world needs to do is just receiving His work on the cross and It is finished, no more power of death upon anybody who belongs to Yeshua.

Geneustace
In my opinion, Our Father in Heaven gives us a slight moment of calm/peace for we to remember how Yeshua, His Only Begotten Son has died and rose for forgiveness of our sins not only for us but for the whole world. It is there and what the world needs to do is just receiving His work on the cross and It is finished, no more power of death upon anybody who belongs to Yeshua.

Yes, a moment of peace to celebrate Passover and truly focus on what life is really all about.

I do not know about any of yall but I never felt peace/calm before delivering the baby :) But lots of joy after....

I think it is the calm before the storm at least I hope so....

Joyful Susan...I agree never felt peace/calm before delivering a baby but your so right about the extreme joy & love after the baby is born.

I heard in my spirit last fall Peace before Destruction so perhaps this is the peace.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com