<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
SAVED SOME MORE SOULS FOR JESUS!!!! God and The Angels are celebrating in Heaven!!!!

Got some more souls for Gods kingdom today just thought you would all like to know so you can rejoice along with me and God and the Angels!!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Re: SAVED SOME MORE SOULS FOR JESUS!!!! God and The Angels are celebrating in Heaven!!!!

REJOICING!!!

Re: SAVED SOME MORE SOULS FOR JESUS!!!! God and The Angels are celebrating in Heaven!!!!

AngelHeart dear Sis,

Praise the Lord, he is merciful and loving. Not wanting any to perish.

I love hearing about people coming to the Lord

PRAISE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love ybiC / Paul

How did you do it angelheart? It wasn't your first try, was it?

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

Dearest AngelHeart - Praise the Lord! Please give us the details on how you did this - it could help the rest of us when we are witnessing for the Lord! Love you Angelheart!!!

Well it was my daughters teenage friends their names are Shayane, Dakota, Corrina, Michelle, Kaman, Joey, Tassie, Ashley, Taz and Terra.

So those are the names if you would like to pray that God helps them to continue to grow in the Lord and will want to go to church and learn more about Jesus.

God is using my daughter for his glory I know Satan is mad but too bad!!! ha ha ha

Well I just prayed and asked God to open up opportunities for me to share the message of Jesus with them and to give me the words to say.

So this is what I said. "Jesus is coming anytime now and my job is to save souls for Jesus so they can live forever in Pardise with Jesus and not go to Hell with Satan.

So who here wants to spend eternity in Paradise with Jesus so they do not go to Hell with Satan?

Then I let them make the choice because it has to be their choice we can only share the truth it is up to the Holy spirit to make them want Jesus.

So all of them said they would.

So I then told them about how Jesus died on the cross for them because he loved them and that we did not deserve it but that is why he did it because he knew we didn't deserve it and would go to Hell but he loved us so much he came down from heaven to save us so we would not go to Hell with Satan. "Isn't that amazing?

They said yes!

Then I said and all you have to do is say this prayer asking Jesus into your heart and beleive it when you say it and mean it with your whole heart and Jesus will come into their heart and they will be with him forever in Paradise.

SO I then said so now you just close your eyes and say this prayer after me and I said the SAVING PRAYER out loud to them and they repeated it after me.

And then when I was done I said congratulations you now belong to Gods family and no one can ever take you away from Jesus and now you will live forever in Paradise.

I could not beleive how happy they were and I gave them a big hug!!!

And that was it.

I actually could not beleive how easy it was I guess because when you pray before it happens and ask for God to give you the words it is actually God doing the talking.

So that is how I did it. Try it and see how it works you will be amazed how people are wanting Jesus and don't even know it.

So lets all go out and start saving souls for Jesus
and make him proud!!!!

Well it was my daughters teenage friends their names are Shayane, Dakota, Corrina, Michelle, Kaman, Joey, Tassie, Ashley, Taz and Terra.

So those are the names if you would like to pray that God helps them to continue to grow in the Lord and will want to go to church and learn more about Jesus.

Angelheart,
Praying for your converts!!! How wonderful!!

Melissa

Angelheart,
Praying for your converts!!! How wonderful!!

AH this is awesome...I will be praying for them and you too *rejoicing*

Oh, Angelheart, how exciting! I am awed at the power of the Holy Spirit and that He gave you to seeds to plant and He brought in the harvest!!

Angelheart, are these the same teenagers that were in the wrong crowd that got into trouble a few months back? If so, then their getting saved is even more awesome!!!

There are angels celebrating tonight! Praise the Lord, and that He used your words to get them into the kingdom!!

I pray for each and every one of them for the Lord to protect them from the enemy.

Thanks for sharing this exciting news with us!!

No unfortunately they were not Lisaleenie but they are party friends of hers so it is so exciting to see them want God in their life!!!!

I am glad that you are excited along with me. This is always the best news for Gods Kingdom!!!

And thank you all for your prayers for them they are going to need them.

Glory to God ,this vessel got to plant a few seeds
today.As I was leaving the laundrymat.I waved goodby.
Deb said see you next week.And what poped in to my head,NOT IF THE RAPTURE happens.I didn't hear one amen
or nothing.But seeds were still planted.God is so good.No matter where you are.He will use you to get
His word planted.Paul planted,Apollis watered and God gave the increase.Happy Ressurrection Day.
Bless you all,
Star

AngelHeart, you just added more stars to your crown Sis..

I'm so glad that these young ladies accepted Jesus into their hearts..

I have seen so many young ppl come to Jesus in our Church in the last few months..

My little g-daughter 12 yrs. was baptised couple weeks back..

Joseph

RJ dear Brother,

I bet you had tears in your eyes when you saw your precious grand daughter get baptized?

ybiC / Paul

Paul, actually I had my eyes squinting on a movie camcorder .. The eyes are getting very old.

What was kind of funny, is the younger sister, Samantha..

I asked her why she wasn't getting baptized also. She said that she was to young yet in serious tone..

I said, "No, you're not to young"... She grinned real big..

Kids are so special aren't they...

Joseph

Dear Heavenly Father,
we lift up Shayane, Dakota, Corrina, Michelle, Kaman, Joey, Tassie, Ashley, Taz and Terra. They are now children of the living God. We pray that you would watch over them and protect them from the enemy who will try to steal and snatch away the bread crumbs which have been dropped. We pray that you would encourage, uplift and manifest your holy presence in their lives. May you be given all glory, power and honor in the name of Our precious savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.

May these dear friends who now have
received God's precious gift of
eternal life through the shed blood
of Jesus our Saviour . . .

Be used by Him to tell many, many
more of their friends about Jesus
who died on that cross at Calvary for
the salvation of all that would come
to Him . . .

We submit these servants, O God, to
be empowered by Your Holy Spirit to
learn of You and tell others of
Your wonderful salvation"

SHAYANE
DAKOTA
CORRINA
MICHELLE
KAMAN
JOEY
TASSIE
ASHLEY
TAZ
TERRA

Thank you Almighty God for Your
infinite mercy in saving* these
precious children for Your kingdom!

*SAVING TO THE UTMOST! THEY ARE
YOURS!!!!! . . . HALLELUJAH !!!!!

AngelHeart, We give the GLORY to Our Heavenly Father for bringing these lost souls into His Kingdom. May He guard them with a hedge of protection and grant you continued success in saving more souls.
Every Blessing, Edelweiss

Thank you everyone for your loving words and prayers I would like to add to the list my daughter Shaylee and Shane her boyfriend and her best friend Brittany and my neighbors Colton and Christian they are all young and new beleivers and need to stay close to Jesus now more then ever.

RJ that is great news about your grandchild I bet you are a proud grandpa!!

Love you all

AngelHeart

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com