Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
For FRANCESCA and ALLELUIA...Sid Roth

The Sid Roth episode you requested Francesca, I included you Alleluia since you mentioned you need a touch from the healer

http://www.sidroth.org/site/News2?abbr=tv_&page=NewsArticle&id=8891&security=1041&news_iv_ctrl=1195

Also, I will include this episode. Here Sid Roth takes communion with a spoken Hebrew blessing at the end.
http://www.sidroth.org/site/News2?abbr=tv_&page=NewsArticle&id=8849&security=1041&news_iv_ctrl=1195

My husband was just healed of kidney disease. He went from going to need a transplant as early as 5 years from now to having NO KIDNEY DISEASE!.. Praise GOD!

I bought the CD with the healing scrips from the first episode, I play them nearly every day and we also took communion with the 2nd episode believing by faith and His promises he was healed.....and God is ALWAYS faithful to His word. So many miracles in my life, I want everyone to know His faithfulmess!

"Don't miss your healing because you're waiting for a miracle!"-Linda Josef

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

Re: For FRANCESCA and ALLELUIA...Sid Roth

Amen. Wonderful.

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

TEAROSE THAT IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!
PRAISE GOD.

TAKING COMMUNION BRINGS HEALING!
THAT IS GOOD TO KNOW.

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH.

Can ancient secrets of the supernatural be rediscovered? Do angels exist? Is there life after death? Are
healing miracles real? Can you get supernatural help from another dimension? Has the future been
written in advance? Sid Roth has spent 30 years researching the strange world of the supernatural. Join
Sid on this edition of It’s Supernatural.
SID: Hello. Sid Roth here. Welcome to my world where it’s naturally supernatural. I have been
investigating miracles for over 30 years, and I thought what if I take the best of the best miracles, the most
verified and put it in a book, how helpful would that be for people to encourage them and to find out how
wonderful our God is that He heals in so many different ways. And I asked my guest, Linda Josef, who
has a Ph.D. in psychology and has practiced for over 30 years, to author the book with me, and she took it
to an even higher level by putting in nuggets at the end of each chapter that will help you grow and be
able to capture your miracle. Linda, we’ve known each other about 25 years. You used to listen to me on
the radio.
LINDA: That’s right.
SID: And then you had an automobile accident. What happened to you?
LINDA: Well I got a very severe whiplash injury and after about, I don’t know, two years, it still hadn’t
cleared up, and I was in constant pain. I had a lot of trouble sleeping. And it wasn’t a devastating injury,
but it was pretty difficult to live with.
SID: And you came to a service where I was speaking. What happened?
LINDA: Well I had never been to any service where there was healing and I was completely unprepared
for it. And at the end of the service you said, “Someone is here with a neck problem and God has a
healing for you.” And I was looking around, you know, who could this be? And then all of a sudden it
occurred to me, maybe it was me, you know, and no one stood up. And I stood up, and the minute I stood
up I realized my pain was gone.
SID: I love it when that occurs. You know, Linda, you told me that the various healing miracle stories in
this book are primarily in two categories.
LINDA: Well one thing I found is that there’s two different kinds of healing. There’s the kind that God
initiates for reasons of His own. Often it’s to lead somebody into ministry or to inspire people who are
observing it, and these are usually very dramatic miracles. But there’s a second kind of healing that
people can have, and that is the healing that is the right of the believer. And one of the Bible parables,
Jesus calls healing the children’s bread, and it’s our bread. If you’re a believer you have as much right to
physical healing as you do to forgiveness.
SID: And I believe the dinner bell will be ringing throughout this entire television show for healing to go
be interactive, go right through the TV. So give me an example of the miracle that just happens at
sovereign.
LINDA: Well we have one person in the book, and you’ll show in a few minutes some clips of her, her
name is Jan Aldrich. She was born with a hideously deformed tongue.
SID: You know what? A picture is worth a thousand words. Let’s take a look at the way she was when
she as born.
JAN: When I was born, what they actually, they called it an elongated tongue. I don’t think they knew of
another word, and it was a tongue of a 10-year-old, which was double in length, thickness and width. And
so when I went home they had in fact keep me in the hospital the first month after I was born. They had to
feed me and put my head lower than my feet and feed me with a medicine dropper when the tongue
would go to the side. But when I went home my parents treated me just like my brother and sister. And a
young child, we don’t know race, we don’t know gender. There was no prejudice. I was in a loving home.
But it didn’t take long for me to realize that I was the only member of the family, but my tongue would
not go into my mouth. And so shortly after starting school, the tongue continued to grow, and as it grew,
there was a severe speech impediment, and later on the doctors, the dentist had devised, they pulled nine
teeth out of my mouth to make room for the tongue. And then they taught me to use the lower teeth, as
they called in speech therapy, a fence, and the tongue, I would have to kind of manipulate it with my hand
and double it behind. And as long as I kept my mouth closed, didn’t eat or speak publicly, I could keep it,
even though my cheeks were kind of--
SID: And what would happen when you would speak?
JAN: Oh when I would open my mouth all the, the larger the tongue, the more saliva that you create. So
the tongue, the mouth was always full of what you could call saliva or drool. So when I opened my mouth
it would, you know, come down. I would drool and then the tongue would come out and then I would
have a very heavy accident.
SID: You know, that is one of my favorite testimonies. Wait ‘til you hear what happened to her. Linda,
tell us.
LINDA: Jen was sitting in church and she wasn’t’ expecting to have anything happen. And the pastor had
a word of knowledge for her that said, “You’re gonna be healed.” She went rushing home and told
everyone, but it didn’t come for months, and she kept believing and kept holding on. One day she was in
church. A lady prayed for her that she didn’t even know. An electricity shot through her. Her tongue
started burning and vibrating, and it shrank up to its normal size.
SID: Wait ‘til you hear the first words she said when she got home.
JAN: When I walked in the door my parents had already laid down for the night. And when I opened the
door, for the first time in my life, I said, “Mama” plain. And my mother came down the hall and met me
and she said, “He’s done gone and healed you, hadn’t he?”
We now return to It’s Supernatural.
SID: Hello. Sid Roth here with Linda Josef, my co-author of my new book, “Supernatural Healing,” in
which I went back over the last 30-plus years and found the best most verifiable healings I could, put it in
a book so that you could be healed and you can minister healing to someone else. But at the end of the
show we’re gonna take communion together because that’s another way of healing, a way that’s so
misunderstood, we’re going to take the mystery out of communion and get the bread and the grape juice,
and the wine ready because, and believe God, this is your moment for healing. Linda, you said there were
primarily two categories of the various testimonies in the book. One was a sovereign miracle and another
is contending for the faith. One thing I find interesting, three of the stories were written by medical
doctors. Tell me about Dr. Gary Hill.
LINDA: Dr. Gary Hill’s wife was pregnant with their fourth child, and by eight months the baby hadn’t
moved. So they come to find out the baby had had an intrauterine stroke. More than half of its brain was
missing. If it lived to birth it would have been terribly handicapped.
SID: The doctors told him, he is a doctor also, that he needed an abortion, but he wouldn’t stand for that.
LINDA: He said, “I am a Christian. I won’t accept it.” So he decided that his only hope was in God. He
quit his job and immersed himself in the study of healing. He prayed night and day, and there are certain
things that he did. But at the end of this time period God came into his room and he was led to pray for
his wife, and the baby was instantly healed.
SID: How’s the baby today?
LINDA: Today, she’s a 13-year-old girl. She plays soccer. She gets As. She’s a vibrant, healthy young
lady.
SID: The most verified miracle we have in this book, another medical doctor that had lymphoma, but it
wasn’t just normal lymphoma. What type of lymphoma was it?
LINDA: It was called Mantel cell lymphoma, which is one of the most aggressive and dangerous of all
cancers.
SID: And tell me about Dr. Tom Renfro.
LINDA: Well Dr. Renfro was diagnosed with it and was told that there is no medical cure for it, that
there is no remedy. And he began to pray for healing, and it took forever to come. His diseased
progressed and progressed.
SID: You know what I can’t believe, Linda, his wife was so sure that they would be healed that she
videotaped his body just destroying itself. I mean, and they got to the point where they had to cover up
the windows and she had to stop videotaping because he went down to nothing. No hope. Let’s take a
look at this footage.
You know, there is no logical, rational explanation for this man to be healed today, except there is a God
in Heaven that answers prayer. But he had a key. Part of his healing, and this is a very important key
which Linda points out in the book, is obedience. He heard from God to have one treatment of
chemotherapy, but that made no sense to the natural mind because, Linda, he was going to die. If he had
the chemo, what did the doctors tell him?
LINDA: They told him he would probably die just from the chemo because his body wasn’t strong
enough to combat it. And they really didn’t want to do it. But God had told him to do this. And so they
took him by ambulance. He was too sick at this point to go in a car. They took him by ambulance to the
hospital and agreed to start the chemotherapy.
SID: Well let’s take a look at it right now.
TOM: I was diagnosed with Mantel cell lymphoma. It’s one of the rare forms of lymphoma. And
unfortunately, the doctors told me at the time there was no cure, that radiation wouldn’t cure this, that
bone marrow transplants and stem cells harvesting techniques had been tried and failed with this
particular brand of lymphoma, that chemotherapy, it may knock it back a little bit, but it would march
right through, as you progress through your chemotherapy, it would just come right back.
SID: To your knowledge, has anyone ever been healed of this type of lymphoma?
TOM: To my knowledge, no.
SID: I mean, now you’re a doctor. You know more than most people.
TOM: Right.
SID: Did you in your wildest imagination ever think you’d get cancer?
TOM: No. One of the greatest fears that I had when I was in medical and, you know, you see a lot of
different diseases, one was either leukemia or lymphoma. Because I saw a lot of people suffering through
that disease, and inside of me there was a fear, Lord, don’t ever let this occur in my life. And look what
the devil brought. He brought rotten lymphoma to me.
SID: You told me earlier you had another fear of chemotherapy.
SID: Why?
TOM: Chemotherapy, and don’t get me wrong, don’t misinterpret what I’m saying, it is something
designed to kill, and it has such horrendous side effects, I didn’t know if I would be able to withstand any
of the side effects of chemotherapy. And to me, I didn’t want to go that route. I didn’t want to have that in
my body.
SID: Now Tom, as I understand it, you decided to approach this as if it was a war.
TOM: Yes.
SID: I mean, you were giving no ground to this disease. But the more you were giving no ground, the
more it was spreading.
SID: So didn’t you reach a point of discouragement?
TOM: There was a point of discouragement, and it came when I was so sick. And that is when that spirit
of discouragement came upon me and said, “Why don’t you just give up. Why don’t you let go of this
notion that God is going to do anything for you?”
SID: But wouldn’t it be easier to give, I mean, I’m sure the thought came, it’s easier to give up than to
fight.
TOM: That’s right. It is. Sometimes you get so tired you just want to quit, that what is the use. But that’s
where the Word and God’s spirit just starts quickening within us and gives us more hope and gives us that
ability to press on, to press on one more time.
SID: Now when Sid covered up the mirrors and decided you can’t even look at yourself, you must have
known it was, you knew how bad off you were and you were getting worse, progressively.
TOM: I didn’t want to look at myself. And I wanted to maintain the image of wholeness and
completeness in my body. I didn’t want to look at myself and look at how sick I was. I wanted to have, I
never did look at myself as sick. I never did perceive myself as what they had to look at.
SID: Today, Dr. Tom Renfro is practicing medicine. He’s a miracle. Get ready for a miracle for yourself.
Get the elements of communion ready because within communion there is healing. Be right back after
this word.
We’ll be right back to It’s Supernatural.
We now return to It’s Supernatural.
SID: Hello. Sid Roth here with Linda Josef, and we’re talking about the best miracles of the people
I’ve interviewed in over 30 years of investigative reporting of miracles. And Linda, an example of just the
most tenacious, pressing faith are the Raatzs. Tell me about it.
LINDA: That would have to be Dale Raatz. His wife had a devastating stroke, and the doctor said she’s
gonna die. She’s not gonna make it. He did not believe it was God’s will for her to die. He began to press
in, in faith for her healing and he just proclaiming healing scriptures. And the wife didn’t die, as the
doctors projected, so they moved her to another long-term hospital. He continued to proclaim healing
over her. He brought in tapes and praise music. He just didn’t give up.
SID: And he was doing it, you know, and that’s so important, 24 hours, seven days a week playing praise
music. And he had to have supernatural favor because the hospital really didn’t want it. But God gave him
favor.
LINDA: And also told him that faith works through love and not to despair with the doctors’ attitudes or
the nurses, but to requite with love. And eventually, his wife woke up and came back to all of her
faculties, and today she’s working in the ministry with him. And I think Dale would not have been able to
persist like that if he didn’t believe the passage in Isaiah 53:5, which ends with saying that, “He has borne
our grief and carried our sorrows, and by his stripes we are healed,” meaning that we are healed of our
sins and our sicknesses, which are both works of the devil. You really see this coming together in
communion, because communion draws our attention directly to the work that Jesus did on the cross,
which to many people seems strange. Why should the Son of God have to die? But he died to take our
pains and our guilt, and our sorrows that we could be healed.
SID: Well now you’re talking about Dr. John Miller and he had revelation on communion. You see, he
recognized that from the Jewish perspective, and you got to recognize, you have to look at everything in
the Bible through Jewish eyes, and he recognized that it was a Jewish Passover Seder that was the Last
Supper. And I want you to partake with us right now. But what are some of the things you learned about
communion from doing the research?
LINDA: One of the things Dr. Miller found was that in 2 Corinthians:11, Paul says that, “You have failed
to discern the body, and for that reason many of you are sick and some have died prematurely.” And John,
one of the few people to ever have this insight, that discerning the bodiment to understand what it is
you’re taking when you take the bread, and so he would encourage people to take the bread of
communion like a medicine, and when you chew the bread to meditate on the punishment that Jesus took
on our behalf so that his beating was the punishment that I deserve for my sin. And as you enter into that
mystery, healing comes.
SID: You know what’s so wonderful, Linda, is he also points out meditate on the lamb, because there
wasn’t one feeble among them that when they went out from Egypt, not one feeble in millions of slaves
with no doctors, no medicine, nothing but God. Let’s take a look at John talking about this with a race
driver that had a problem with his vision.
JOHN: There’s always a physical and a spiritual significance and meaning to everything that God does.
When they ate the brain of that lamb their brains were to be healed, but they were also to take on the mind
of Christ. When they ate the eyes of that lamb they were not only to have their eyes healed but see things
the way Jesus sees them. When they ate the heart of that lamb their heart was to be healed, but they were
to take the heart of Christ, too. I have a friend that was a very famous race driver, drove Indy twice that
wrecked on the Sacramento Mile, lost the peripheral vision of his right eye. Two o’clock in the morning
in my living room, we broke the bread and he imaged that bread as that lamb, and when he ate the eye of
that lamb his eye was instantly healed.
SID: How about you? Are you ready for your miracle? I know I’m ready. Linda, are you ready for your
miracle? I mean, I am so ready. Are you ready for Jewish communion? It was a Passover Seder the
Messiah took the matzo, he broke off a piece, and he said, “This represents my body, which was broken
for you. And then he prayed a Hebrew prayer, which we know what that prayer is today, [chanting]
[Hebrew]. You may eat. Then he held up the grape juice and he said, “This represents the blood, the
blood of the New Covenant.” And Leviticus 17:11 says, “The life of the flesh is in the blood.” The life of
Messiah is in His blood, which He shed for us. And Jeremiah 31:31 says, “A new covenant is coming,”
and 31:34 says, “This covenant will accomplish two things. God will remember our sins no more and you
will know Him.” Now imagine this represents the blood of Yeshua. Imagine the blood of Yeshua is
running through your entire body, Linda. And I do this often. I do this daily. And we have a paper cup.
Anyone can do this. You don’t have to go into a church service. And the early Jewish believers did this
early. That’s why it’s so exciting. This was their form of Divine health. What’s better than a healing or a
miracle, walking in Divine health? This is like taking medicine everyday, but see it as either a miracle or
a progressive healing. He took the grape juice and he said [chanting] [Hebrew]. Linda, one nugget that
you learned about communion from working on the research.
LINDA: That you can take it like a medicine and that your meditation should be directed by the Holy
Spirit, that every time you take it will be different. Let the Holy Spirit direct you in a meditation.
SID: So it shouldn’t be religious ritual. I’m doing it because I have to do it. That’s called religion.
“Religion stinketh,” quoting King James, that is. But it becomes the most vital. It becomes the highlight
of your day. And you wrote a quote that I had about the difference between a miracle and a healing.
Explain that quickly.
LINDA: Well it was a quote from your Introduction, and it said that, “A healing is a gradual, progressive
process. A miracle is a sudden all at once thing.” And your line that I really like is, “Don’t miss your
healing because you’re waiting for a miracle.”
SID: I’d like that line to end with also, “Don’t miss your healing because you’re waiting for a miracle.
You have begun your healing right now. Rejoice and thank God for it in Yeshua’s name.”

TeaRose
The Sid Roth episode you requested Francesca, I included you Alleluia since you mentioned you need a touch from the healer

http://www.sidroth.org/site/News2?abbr=tv_&page=NewsArticle&id=8891&security=1041&news_iv_ctrl=1195

Also, I will include this episode. Here Sid Roth takes communion with a spoken Hebrew blessing at the end.
http://www.sidroth.org/site/News2?abbr=tv_&page=NewsArticle&id=8849&security=1041&news_iv_ctrl=1195

My husband was just healed of kidney disease. He went from going to need a transplant as early as 5 years from now to having NO KIDNEY DISEASE!.. Praise GOD!

I bought the CD with the healing scrips from the first episode, I play them nearly every day and we also took communion with the 2nd episode believing by faith and His promises he was healed.....and God is ALWAYS faithful to His word. So many miracles in my life, I want everyone to know His faithfulmess!

"Don't miss your healing because you're waiting for a miracle!"-Linda Josef

Praise God tearose...I am so happy for you To You be all the glory Jesus...

THANK YOU SO MUCH, TeaRose!!!

I am on my way out to Bible Study but I can't wait to get back and listen/watch the broadcast.

Praise God for His love and mercy. Miracles are alive and well in these last days! Hallelujah!!!

You are Welcome Francesca!

2HH communion is the act of remembering His sacrifice, broken body and shed blood, and what that means to us in totality. It is so much more than just salvation, it is REDEMPTION OF ALL THINGS! Tho I would never lessen what salvation means.

It is Isaiah 53 fulfilled!

Surely he took up our infirmities
and carried our sorrows,
yet we considered him stricken by God,
smitten by him, and afflicted.

5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was
upon him,
and by his wounds we are healed

And Yes Joyful Susan- TO HIM BE ALL THE GLORY!

TeaRose, The Lord is so worthy of our praise! I am awed and so delighted for you and your husband!
Thank you for posting these videos for us!

The following statement by Linda just resonated in my spirit!

"LINDA: Well one thing I found is that there’s two different kinds of healing. There’s the kind that God
initiates for reasons of His own. Often it’s to lead somebody into ministry or to inspire people who are
observing it, and these are usually very dramatic miracles. But there’s a second kind of healing that
people can have, and that is the healing that is the right of the believer. And one of the Bible parables,
Jesus calls healing the children’s bread, and it’s our bread. If you’re a believer you have as much right to physical healing as you do to forgiveness."

God bless you!! I pray everyone on Rita who needs healing will read this/watch the videos!!!! Take and receive what belongs to the Lord's children! I will be taking communion again, anew!

"But there’s a second kind of healing that
Jesus calls healing the children’s bread, and it’s our bread. If you’re a believer you have as much right to physical healing as you do to forgiveness."

I forgot that Alleluia! What a great word, I should remember that LoL.

and you are welcome!

God Bless!

I ordered it too right now the first one, like you said. I'm gonna try it, to hear that day and night.

Tks for inspiring me to do the same thing.

WOW TeaRose! Praise the Lord! Yes, He still heals today! I'm happy for your both .

I take communion every day since the Lord put my attention to that. It's great to remember what He has done for us at the cross and by His stripes we are healed! I also anoint my body with olive oil.

TeaRose,

These episodes were a real blessing to me. I especially liked the quote of Sid Roth, "Don't miss your healing, waiting for a miracle!"

Sabrina,

A brother who does spiritual warfare (specifically) at my Church, has recommended I take communion daily. I have just begun. I am so looking forward to God's revelations and power that will come with this.

The videos are such an encouragement and confirmation of what God will accomplish in my life for His honor and glory! While our days are few, as I await the imminent coming of our King, I look forward to His loving expressions of kindnesses and mercies that He intends for His children as we long for His appearing!

Francesca, that's great you have start doing this! The Lord told taking communion every day will only improve our intimacy!

Geneustace
I ordered it too right now the first one, like you said. I'm gonna try it, to hear that day and night.

Tks for inspiring me to do the same thing.

Geneustace, These scriptures are a tremendous inspiration and you will not regret ordering them! It also comes with a CD with scriptures for fear.

For anyone who missed this on a previous thread, Here is a site where you can download some Psalms spoken in Hebrew.

Download is free, just save it to your pc.
http://www.shma-israel.org/narrations.php

On that thread I mentioned that scientists have discovered sounds (vibrations) in the ancient Hebrew language that can actually changes molecules! (DNA)

Its just amazing what God has given to us! Of course all healing is thru the blood of Jesus but this is like a tool we can use.

Thank you Sabrina, it is a wonderful testimony, I share it with everyone LOL....but really its only one of many many...God is Faithful!
I love to quote Psalm 23
"His goodness and mercy FOLLOW me ALL the days of my life"

HAHA IM BEING FOLLOWED AND ITS GOOD!!!!

Francesca I am SO glad you were blessed by them, Sid is wonderful to watch. I love what he is doing for the Jews and us Gentiles!

Be Blessed and Healed in Jesus' name!

Texas Sue, tks for posting this.

Now I will hear Psalm in Hebrews day and night ...
You know I struggle with my thesis dissertation as my main adviser of thesis is a Moeslem who just went back from Meckah. He seems to hate me and want me to fail. Please just pray for me, this is difficult time since he hides his intention very well but I knew it.

This is why I bounced this up again to the top:

I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN TO TEAROSE, I AM VERY ANOINTED TODAY!!!

I HAVE RECEIVED THE DVD TODAY FROM SIDROTH AND NOW I AM LISTENING TO IT. IT IS A VERY VERY ANOINTING DVD, IT BRINGS TOTAL PEACE IN MY HEART, REALLY TRUE.

I SUGGESTED FOR THOSE WHO HAVE FULL OF ANXIETIES TO LISTEN TO THIS ANOINTED DVDS, YOU WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. JUST TODAY I LISTEN TO IT AND STREAM OF PEACE AND JOY AND CALMNESS FULFILL ME BY LISTENING TO THIS DVDS, WORD OF YAHWEH PRESENTED WITH A VERY BEAUTIFUL MUSICS IT REALLY AWAKEN YOU ...

Thanks again, I have now my heart like something warm inside it like glowing like heartbeat now while listening to it ...

May Yeshua takes us all home at His appointed time only by His grace and mercy and His glorious joy beyond words fulfill each of us everyday of our life ...

The Glory is all HIS!!!

and Im listening to mine right now as well!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com