<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
This is the Best Job you could ever have!!! Saving souls for Jesus and this is how you do it!!!

I always ask God to open up opportunities for me to share the message of Jesus with people and to give me the words to say.

And this is what I say, "Jesus is coming anytime now and my job is to save souls for Jesus so they can live forever in Pardise with Jesus and not go to Hell with Satan.

So would you like to spend eternity in Paradise with Jesus so you do not go to Hell with Satan?

Then I let them make the choice because it has to be their choice we can only share the truth it is up to the Holy spirit to make them want Jesus.

If they say yes.

You tell them about how Jesus died on the cross for them because he loved them and that we did not deserve it but that is why he did it because he knew we didn't deserve it and would go to Hell but he loved us so much he came down from heaven to save us so we would not go to Hell with Satan. Then say "Isn't that amazing?

If they say yes.

Then you say "and all you have to do is say this prayer asking Jesus into your heart and beleive it when you say it and mean it with your whole heart and Jesus will come into their heart and they will be with him forever in Paradise.

SO I then said so now you just close your eyes and say this prayer after me and I said the SAVING PRAYER out loud to them and they repeated it after me.

And then when I was done I said congratulations you now belong to Gods family and no one can ever take you away from Jesus and now you will live forever in Paradise.

Then give them a big hug!!!

And that is it.

I actually could not beleive how easy it was I guess because when you pray before it happens and ask for God to give you the words it is actually God doing the talking.

So that is how I did it. Try it and see how it works you will be amazed how people are wanting Jesus and don't even know it.

So lets all go out and start saving souls for Jesus
and make him proud!!!!

This the best job you guys could ever have you won't get paid for it here but remember your rewards will be in Heaven!!! Which is way so much better then any amount of money here!!!

Here is the Saving Prayer for the Unsaved that you can use.

DEAR GOD MY HEAVENLY FATHER,

I DO BELEIVE YOU LOVED ME SO MUCH THAT YOU SENT YOUR ONE AND ONLY SON JESUS TO THIS WORLD TO DIE ON A CROSS FOR ALL MY SINS SO THAT I WOULD BE SAVED AND NOT BE DESTROYED BY THE EVIL ONE AND WILL FOREVER BE WITH YOU IN PARADISE!!!

JESUS I KNOW I AM A SINNER AND I AM SAVED BY YOUR GRACE AND LOVE FOR ME AND NOTHING BY WHAT I DO. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ALL MY SINS AND COME INTO MY HEART AND AND MY LIFE AND BE MY LORD AND SAVIOUR. JESUS I LOVE YOU MY LIFE AND MY HEART BELONGS TO YOU NOW SO PLEASE HELP ME TO LIVE MY LIFE FOR YOU AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT IN YOUR EYES. AND LET YOUR HOLY SPIRIT CHANGE ME SO THAT I CAN BE THE PERSON YOU WANT ME TO BE.

I AM NOW A CHILD OF GOD SO PLEASE HELP ME TO BE ONE. IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Re: This is the Best Job you could ever have!!! Saving souls for Jesus and this is how you do it!!!

I start out by telling people that Jesus loves them but I can never seem to get beyond this point.

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

Re: This is the Best Job you could ever have!!! Saving souls for Jesus and this is how you do it!!!

That is why you have to let it be their choice that is why I ask them first a question.

Would you like to spend eternal life in Paradise with Jesus and not go to Hell with Satan?

If they say yes then it is easy.

If they say no then you say ok all I can do is tell you the truth but I can't make you beleive it that is your choice. But I will pray that you do find Jesus before it is too late for you.

Then I just pray for them and ask God to reveal that Jesus is real to them and let God work on them.

That is all you can do. It has to be their choice so do not feel bad if they say no and just pray and Jesus will work on them but you did your job and now it is up to God. And God will still be proud of you because you at least tried and that is all you can do.

not by might nor by power but by My spirit says the Lord.....

Coulby

Pray for the Holy spirit to lead you to who He is calling and ask Him to open doors for you....you can not save someone in your own strength it is Jesus that saves....and if you are a yeilding vessel He will lead you where you need to go and give you the right words to speak in due season.....

I believe AHs has the faith to believe and is willing to be used.... and anointing for the job...(also AH remember to give Jesus the glory...you can not do anything without Him and it is Jesus tha tsaves :))

I am so happy for you aH that god is using you ...thank you Jesus...

Thank you Joyful Susan. I am glad we can agree on something.

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

Your right Joyful Susan that is why I always pray first for God to open up the opporutnities for me and give me the words to say.

And I definitely always give Jesus the glory I am just his humble servant saving souls for Jesus

I know AH...You are so sweet and humble...How is your daughter byw..when I first started lurking you were having that challenge...

Well she is back at home and God is now using her for his glory even if she doesn't even realize it ha ha ha

awesome.... I am sure she has learned a lot and is thankful to be back home...

Well I hope she is because she doesn't show it much but God wants families to stick together Satan wants them to break up and I told her that and ever since I said that she seems to be more happy to be home.

She is a work in progress just like we all are. But at least God brought a boy into her life that found Jesus because of me and now he wants to go to church so God is using him to get my daughter back in Church.

It is so amazing to see how God works he is awesome!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com