my computer likes to work when it wants.As sometimes
all I can do.Is read all of (RITA).And so this vessel
PRAISES THE LORD,for that.
God Bless You All,
Star
P.S.
Please pray for my computer.Thanks.

Re: Praise The LORD For (VIRIGINIA A.)

Hi Star :) I was already praying for your computer before I saw your request to pray :)..lay hands on it and command it to work in the name of Jesus...

I really hope that it will not give you any more problems...

God bless you :)

Oh, Star, I'm so glad to hear that the Lord is blessing you, especially since your dear husband's passing away. You're such a sweet person, and a blessing to us at RITA.

And I agree about Virginia, she is a blessing, also.

I love your messages from the Lord! I look forward to them every day.

I just prayed for your computer right now.

Love,

Leenie

Star dear Sis,

Welcome back, I have sure enjoyed and been looking for your posts every day.
Yesterday we all were very blessed by the RITA post.
Thank you Sister

Much love
ybiC / Paul

My dear Brothers and Sisters,
Thank you for all your kindnesses to.Being a
part of this Christian Message Board.Is such a blessing to me.This vessel is so very gratefull to the
LORD.For useing me and ALL of YOU to GLORIFY GOD.
Especialy in these times.It's scary,but also,it is time.For things to be falling in to place.Biblicaly.
Well goodnite one and all.We will either talk to each other in heaven tomorrow.Or on the RITA tomorrow.
His Brightness on you,
Star

I HOPE IT'S IN HEAVEN!!

GOODNITE, SIS.

WELCOME BACK STAR. THE LORD HAS INTERVENED.
I AM GLAD. THANKS TO VIRGINIA FOR HER HELP.

BLESSINGS!

Star

We are so happy and thrilled to see you posting here again.

The LORD works in strange ways.

I can remember when I was posting for Virginia some time ago and helped her get on to RITA.

Virginia is a sweetheart and thanks for helping Star.

Now - while I am on the podium-----

Star - when do we get the shofars blowing and our Beam Up? LOL!

Yea I know, it's the Big Guy's Call.

RITA is blessed by our LOVING LORD!

GOD Bless You Star, Virginia and everyone here on RITA

johnmac - a humble servant of the LORD

Email: voyagerjm@earthlink.net

Johnmac my brother,When (WE),as in the body of CHRIST.HEAR THE BLOWING of the SHOFAR.At the sound of
the (LAST) trump (SHOFAR).We are OUT of here.
Johnmac,was it you that posted the sound of the shofar?That sound just sends chills thru every part of
me.I played the sound of the shofar on my phone to my
cousin in Col.And a long time christian friend in Ark.
Could some one repost that.(PLEASE).
Have a Great Day in JESUS
Star

Good morning star!!!

Here is one i found I am not sure which one was posted but this one is absolutely beautiful!!!

We had this guy at my church in the congegation that would always blow one..it never sounded like this...lol..he needed lessons I guess....

Be abundantly blessed

Dearest Star - glad to hear from you! I will pray that your computer will work for you and I look forward to reading more posts from you! Love you Star! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Star:

Thank you for your faithfulness in listening to the Lord and then relaying what you understand He wishes to convey to us. I admire your love for Him and your sweet spirit even after the loss of your husband. You harbor no bitterness towards our Father because you know that He is safely holding your husband until the day you meet again!

Not to insult your intelligence, but do you have antivirus protection on your computer? (Thinking maybe this was your husband's area of expertise?) If so, maybe the computer needs to run the antivirus program (unless it is automatically configured/scheduled to run automatically). And of course the antivirus program should be updated by regularly downloading the ever-changing, newest anti-virus definitions. Just hoping this might help your computer behave itself ?

Blessings

Great advise New Creation

Star if you need a virus software... you can download Norton for free....

http://www.symantecstore.com/dr/sat1/ec_main.entry25?page=1582AIndexPage&client=Symantec&sid=37771&cid=273172&CUR=840&DSP=&PGRP=0&ABCODE=&CACHE_ID=273172

VERY INTERESTING!

I just tried to post "demonbuster" info for the removal of Boyce or Boice and my computer went off line!?! I bound them and sent them to the feet of Jesus that He would send them where He wanted. Well, now I can post what I intended!

Here is info found at demonbuster.com:

BOYCE and BOICE are two demons that interfere with any electronic equipment, i.e., phone, computer, printer, automobile.

If something malfunctions, BIND UP these two demons, and command them to leave your equipment, in the name of Jesus.

Here is an incoming email received: "Hi, Just thought I'd let you know it took me all these hours to run off your complete deliverance manual. My computer kept shutting down, the connection to the Internet kept shutting off, I got signs coming up this is an illegal action, you probably have heard all this before, but the devil sure didn't want me to get hold of your material....I thought there has to be some good stuff in here if the devil is this mad.....as soon as I finished running if off, my computer is working perfect...not shutting down,....not getting unconnected. Praise Jesus, He's stronger than any devil. I had to keep taking authority over devils to get the manual printed, even the printer tried to jam up. What a praise report....really. Devil you loose!!!Praise the Lord. Thank you for your web site. Blessings"
Found specifically at http://www.demonbuster.com/boyce.html

If your difficulties are not technical I trust this info will help....it has me!

joyful susan

Thank you, Joyful Susan, for finding this for Star!!

Star, this is a free upload for Norton anti-virus for 90 days. We should be out of here before you actually have to buy the subscription! (At least, I sure hope so!! )

Great idea, New Creation!

I also agree with francesca..Lay hands on it and cast out that demon..and then apply the virus protection and run a scan :)

Wow, I would never dream that a demon could mess up a computer or a phone! It's not surprizing, though. They would love to mess up anything that could be used as a witnessing tool.

STAR,

Thanks for your beautiful words!!!!A pleasure to do what the Lord has asked of me...as we have both said,we are His servants...what could give us more joy than serving the KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS...

SOON WE WILL BE SERVING HIM FACE TO FACE...MAY IT BE SOON...VERY, VERY SOON!!!

GOD BLESS...ysic....Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Virginia Arnke
STAR,

Thanks for your beautiful words!!!!A pleasure to do what the Lord has asked of me...as we have both said,we are His servants...what could give us more joy than serving the KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS...

SOON WE WILL BE SERVING HIM FACE TO FACE...MAY IT BE SOON...VERY, VERY SOON!!!

GOD BLESS...ysic....Virginia

Amen Star and Virginia. You are both wonderful women of God. His favor is with you.

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

Joyfull susan,
Thank you so very much.That was exactly what this
vessel was looking for.
Praise the LORD for YOU too,
Star

New Creation,
You have been talking to the Lord about this.Cause you
are absolutly correct.My sweet man did more with this
computer than I.So with the grace of God.And all of
my brother's and sister's helping me.Things will work
out,just wonderfull.
Praise the LORD for all of YOU,
Star

Thank you Star.. I am so glad this is going to help you yay!!

and praise the Lord for Jesus .....

Coulby,

Thank you for your beautiful words...we all need encouragment.I am so glad that you have come aboard RITA....

THANKS EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS BOARD WHO HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT KIND AND CARING WORDS FOR BOTH MYSELF AND STAR...NOW WE WILL HAVE TO SEE THE LORD PULL WHAT HE HAS SHOWN US OFF AS HE TOLD STAR RECENTLY...PRAISE THE LORD!!! THIS IS EXCITING...IT MAY NOT BE EXACTLY THE WAY WE EXPECT OR IN THE TIMING WE WOULD LIKE BUT IT WILL BE IN HIS PERFECT TIMING...THERE IS WORK YET TO BE DONE AND SOULS YET TO BE WON...MAY HIS WILL BE DONE!!!

MARANATHA...Virginia

Star:

I am SO grateful that your computer held up long enough for you to receive/read these suggestions to keep it running smoothly! I second Francesca's advice to pray over your computer (thank you Francesca -wish I had thought of that yesterday when our printer was refusing to do its job!)so the enemy can't commandeer it for his own purposes...

Blessings on you.

I also Praise The LORD for Virginia A. She has been such a blessing to me through the years. Even tho we can not communicate between our two computers, for some reason, I am so glad that I can read her emails through RITA. They are, as well as others, up lifting for me.
RITA helps me to not lose hope at times. Even tho I keep watching for Our LORD to come at any time I still get down at times. Thank you everyone for what I read here.
Sandy

Email: sboer2008@wildblue.net

Sandy B.

THANK YOU DEAR SANDY...JOE AND I WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT YOU. You can write me on varnke@roadrunner.com

You have been in my prayers always...

Love...Virginia

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com