Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Un forgiveness

Un forgiveness is like sending a person to prison

When you finally forgive the person, you set the prisoner free

It is only then you realise, the prisoner that has been set free is YOU.

# Footnote
It took this man a lot of years to forgive the man that abused me as a child
Once I did (only through Gods love, and grace), my life moved forward. The chains no longer surrounded me.

Be encouraged, he loves YOU
Love you all

In his saving love / Paul

Re: Un forgiveness

Paul:

A beautiful reminder of the wisdom and necessity of forgiveness!

You have a beautiful spirit and have gently taught us so much - I thank you. Many blessings for your gentle ways. Your pray request has not been forgotten.

Matthew 6:15 (NASB)
"But if you do not forgive others, then your Father will not forgive your transgressions."

Matthew 6:15 (NIV)
"But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins."

Matthew 6:15 (KJV)
"But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses."

Matthew 18:23-35 (NIV)
Therefore, the kingdom of heaven is like a king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants.

As he began the settlement, a man who owed him ten thousand talents was brought to him.

Since he was not able to pay, the master ordered that he and his wife and his children and all that he had be sold to repay the debt.

“The servant fell on his knees before him. ‘Be patient with me,’ he begged, ‘and I will pay back everything.’

The servant’s master took pity on him, canceled the debt and let him go.

“But when that servant went out, he found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred denarii. He grabbed him and began to choke him. ‘Pay back what you owe me!’ he demanded.

“His fellow servant fell to his knees and begged him, ‘Be patient with me, and I will pay you back.’

“But he refused. Instead, he went off and had the man thrown into prison until he could pay the debt.

When the other servants saw what had happened, they were greatly distressed and went and told their master everything that had happened.

“Then the master called the servant in. ‘You wicked servant,’ he said, ‘I canceled all that debt of yours because you begged me to.

Shouldn’t you have had mercy on your fellow servant just as I had on you?’

In anger his master turned him over to the jailers to be tortured, until he should pay back all he owed.

“This is how my heavenly Father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother from your heart.”

Paul,

I know how you feel, I was abused both verbally and physically by my son's father Danny. I even had to make a trip to the hospital after one beating session. We divorced,and it took me a long time to forgive him, but I have and I feel such relief. Praise God for sending the Holy Spirit to convict us of what we need to do as a christian and lover of Jesus.

Amen Brother Paul....Amen

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Lynn,
I am so sorry to hear that you had to face that. It always distresses me to hear about domestic abuse. Marriage is meant to be a picture of Christ's love for the church. We should support and protect our spouse not be abusive to them either verbally or physically. Christ forgave those who nailed Him to the cross. Likewise we should forgive others in the same fashion. Otherwise God will treat us in the same fashion we have treated others.

Lynn my dear Sister,

I am saddened to hear what you have had to go through. Some times I wish we could all see each other and be able to give one another a hug or a smile etc.

I have this lady named Bev that cleans our office at work. Bev is approx late 60’s in age. I love Bev she is a beautiful hearted lady that has done it very hard in life. Bev is very independent and finds it hard to accept gifts, but I try!!!

Bev has 4x children, 1x girl and 3x boys. Bev has in recent years buried all her sons. 1x suicide, 1x auto crash, 1x brain tumour

Bev is very hard of hearing and when she is cleaning the office you have to make sure that you don’t walk up behind her without her noticing, otherwise she gets a big fright and jumps. Reason? When Bev was married her husband thought it was funny to sneak up behind her and punch her in the back or kidneys. She was belted up often. Bev left her husband with her children and got a divorce in the years when women did not do this.

My heart bleeds for Bev; she has done it very hard.

A man that treats a woman using physical force and abuse makes me angry. A man knows his strengths and a woman is no match. Abuse be it physical, sexual or verbal is all about one thing and one thing only, power. This comes from the devil, the need to want to demean another through fear and force.

Men are blessed to have women (obviously otherwise Adam and Eve would be the only ones, LOL). Women bring out the best a man has to offer through the maternal and gentleness that they are. As the bible tells, men are to treat women as their own bodies through nurturing and love. Any form of abuse by the abuser only takes away what is beautiful and special, replacing it with fear and no love. I have a lot of trouble understanding why men do these things to women. The thing is most of them would not have the courage to do the same to a fellow man.

I love you Lynn my Sis, you are very special. Everyone here would agree with me.

I speak on behalf of all us Christian men here at RITA, we reckon that you and all our other dear sisters are just beautiful, and that’s how we intend to treat you all.

In his love / Paul

Paul/Aussie
I speak on behalf of all us Christian men here at RITA, we reckon that you and all our other dear sisters are just beautiful, and that’s how we intend to treat you all.

I agree, sweet Lynn!

My dear sister Lynn,
Been their.Almost lost my first son.But today, I
walk up to him and hug him.Because My Jesus helped me
learn to forgive.To me,forgiveness is a matter of the
will.Are you willing to forgive.Jesus did and He went
thru much more than I.
Praise His Holy Name,
Star

Paul/Aussie

In his love / Paul

Amen to that Paul

Oh my, thanks to all of you with your words of brotherly and sisterly love. God has brought us all this far and has taught us great and wonderful lessons. Thank you guys.

Love....................Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com