Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Glory of zion

There is a ressurrection power service on at the glory of zion webcast free this is chuck pierce

http://www.gloryofzion.org/webcast/freewebcast/index.asp

Re: Glory of zion

Listening to Paul Keith Davis.

WONDERFUL.

Thamks Abbs

oh wow that was powerful

Abbershay, I just got home from the service, attended it live and yes, it was POWERFUL. Did you hear him say that he was asking the Lord questions like, "Lord what about the economy? The Lord would answer, "RAISE UP MY BRIDE". Every question he asked, the Lord said to him, "RAISE UP MY BRIDE".

It was an awesome service. JoAnn McFatter and Steve Swanson were there for the worship music and that was pretty wonderful too. We are on the edge of something powerful happening.

By the way, CINDY JACOBS will be there on Friday night, April 2nd in case you want to listen.

yes i am still feeling the effects and i dont want it to stop

It was wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.

Texas Sue
Abbershay, I just got home from the service, attended it live and yes, it was POWERFUL. Did you hear him say that he was asking the Lord questions like, "Lord what about the economy? The Lord would answer, "RAISE UP MY BRIDE". Every question he asked, the Lord said to him, "RAISE UP MY BRIDE".

It was an awesome service. JoAnn McFatter and Steve Swanson were there for the worship music and that was pretty wonderful too. We are on the edge of something powerful happening.

By the way, CINDY JACOBS will be there on Friday night, April 2nd in case you want to listen.

You went tonight Sue!! Awesome... I am not sure I am going to have much time to do anything this weekend.... i took my son to the doctor today..his finger is broken!! whats up with broken bones around here!! and then when we were leaving my car was stuck in park..ug..it took all night to get home and now I have to have it repaired tomorrow....

I am so glad we can listen to it online...thank you sooo much OP for posting the link. ( so sorry I have had a loooong day and can not remember who the org poster is)

again tonight come and see http://www.gloryofzion.org/webcast/freewebcast/index.asp

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com