Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A word

Last month, my dad had told me that January 6th, he was told that he had 3 months left.

In February, I was told sweetly, "See you in a few."

So, I'm preparing myself for the worst. It could just mean that Dad may pass away on the 6th, which just happens to be the time they scheduled him for heart surgery and that something may go wrong.

Or, maybe we are all taken.

Obviously, I would like option number 2. I don't think I can bear losing dad. I'm only 29.

But, I'll know that He's is in the Father's hands regardless of the outcome. I just want to be done with this.

God, help me.

Re: A word

Derek, Praying for your dad!! Thanks for sharing this word from him and will pray! God bless you!

Blesss you Derek... I understand how hard this must be for you and I pray that the peace of God will be on you and that the angels of the lord be with your father and allthe surgeons have wisdom and I anoint their hands to do a mighty work and I declare that Gods will be done.....

I'm sorry Derek. I'll say a prayer for your dad.

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

for you, Derek.

Awe, Derek . . praying for our Lord's peace to cover you and your dad . . and may option 2 happen, for it is our prayer we all our raptured together . .

Praying it is so.

I pray that Our Father in Heaven will provide You with His joy and His healing upon your father, that by His grace and mercy, your father will get healed.

In this very hour, I pray that you will be strengthened, comforted by The Holy Spirit and you will be given His wisdom to trust in Him as He is Our Comforter, Our Source of Life as we all who believe in Yeshua has Passover from Hell to Kingdom of Heaven, Passover from valley of death to New Yerushalayim, Passover from darkness to light, Passover from death to live forever. In Yeshua's name Amen.

Derek,
This vessel prays PEACE over you.I know this is
hard.And Jehovah-shammah,THE-LORD-IS-THERE.Also
OUR LORD is the GREAT PHYSICIAN.I pray
HEZEKIAH's prayer over your Dad.
God Bless you,
Star

Derek,

My prayers for your father are added to all here.

YBIC
Rich

Derek,

I am praying for your Dad, and calmness and strength for you. He is with you and watching over you always...He never leaves you to go through these trials alone.May His angels be over both you and your Father..I pray this in Jesus name, amen..

HIS BLESSINGS....Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Derek - How difficult this is for you, but I pray the Lord Jesus and His angels encompass you all around, and hold you and your father in their hands. Praying God keeps you very close for whatever is to come.

Thank you, all of you, for your prayers. I lead worship for our Maundy Thursday service last night and the men prayed for dad. His name is Duane, specifically.

Found out, yesterday, that his surgery will on the 6th at 7:30am. I plan to go with mom and rest of my 3 siblings. Like I said, I'm preparing for the worst.

But in all confidence, Jesus can't be far off now!!

P.S. Thanks for the hug, Donna!

Derek, I too hope and pray we'll all be together with the Lord before the 6th, but if not, I pray that your Dad comes through this surgery fine, and if not that your peace and assurance comes from knowing he is with Our Lord and you WILL be with him very soon enjoying the awe and splendor together - the best gift we could ever imagine. The Lord's peace be with you and your family Derek.

Just wanted to thank everyone again for prayer and encouragement! Even to those who prayed, but didn't post it.

Dad goes in tomorrow morning and I trust the Lord completely over him and all of us. His will be done!

Praying for your dear father , Derek !!!
Our confidence is in the Lord of Hosts who is the source for all healing ! ...Blessed be His Name !
Lord , we ask you to heal Derek's Father right now because you love him and want him whole !
Lord, we want you to return ...we long for it ! Bless you for acknowledging our prayers ! Thank you for a miracle for Derek's father !!!!amen in Christ !

Derek -

My heart goes out to you .....

Praying for your dad, you, and your family.

God bless you all.

Love, Peace Lily

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com