<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Can ya'll come over . . I wish we could be together RITAians . .

I wish we were all together churching in person . . soon we'll share hugs . .

pic's of our back yard . . Sheri, our step-daughter, her Collie,Slipper, and Larry cleaning the fur out of the pool after Slipper decided to take a swim, LOL

Re: Can ya'll come over . . I wish we could be together RITAians . .

Thank you Donna for the invite and you're right..."soon we'll share hugs" I'm looking forward to this Grand Event and "It's" almost here.

If we're excited, how must our Lord feel

Looks like a nice orange tree behind you ladies...I like oranges.

ybi Christ's Wonderful Love,
Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Thanks for sharing these pics Donna!! Your place looks wonderful and the sweet collie just could not resist your pool!

Would love to come over and soak up some of that Southern California sunshine out on your patio!

Hope you all have a blessed day!!

Thanks, Joseph and Melissa!!

That orange tree is at least 40 years old. The abuse it gets is amazing, half the time it's not watered nor fed.

Still the oranges taste good and smell like an orange blossom special. The beauty of God's creation never ends, huh . .

Hey, Melissa, our Sheri drove out here last week from Kansas City, and then entered her collie in the California National Collie's club, . . kinda like the Westminster.

Slippers got several ribbons, for agility, herding, obedience, etc. I've got some more pic's of Slippers if ya wanna see them . . It was great having Sheri visit for a week.

Donna, I would love to see some more of Slipper's pics and I know that Maria would too!! Glad that you had such a nice visit with Sheri and Slippers!!

She(?) is a really beautiful collie, I can see why she would win some awards, probably has a great trainer too!

Donna, That collie is gorgeous. That is the one breed of dog that I have owned that always understood what I was saying and, I only said it once. Corgis....like to think about things first!!!!

I have been pigging out on grapefruit and oranges so much here that my lips got severely chapped. I would stand over the sink, slice them and chow down. The unkept trees have divine fruit on them. I have stopped for this week so my lips will heal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Melissa, so right on . . the handler, I think, makes all the difference . . Sheri luvs, luvs, her animals . . especially Slippers

Melissa, I got off early today which is good. I am going to make Cacciatore for Michael's arrival tomorrow. My biological half brother is here too, so, a family reunion Friday and Sunday!!!!

I still miss my Alex.

Y'all will know me in heaven because I will be near all the grapefruit trees!!!! HA HA.

Slippers is stunning and, collies are happiest when working!!!!!

corgi mom maria
That is the one breed of dog that I have owned that always understood what I was saying and, I only said it once.

Ahh, Maria . . I'll say . . I've only had one collie, his name was Lancer . . and YES, they DO understand the first time . . . they are such a lovely breed!! Couldn't agree more!!!!

Donna, Awesome pics!! So nice of Sheri to let Slippers help with the driving - ha!!

What a beautiful dog! It is interesting that you and Maria said that collies only need to be told once, I have also experienced that with Collies. They say that about gifted people that they only need to hear something once to learn it and so that must mean that Collies are gifted in the dog realm!

My grandmother used to have oranges, grapefruit and avacodo trees in her yard in Long Beach! We loved visiting her and enjoying that fresh fruit. My favorite is the avacado!!

Maria I am so happy for you that you are having company this weekend!! Last week my brother showed up out of the blue with no notice and was about 2 hours away when he called, coming from Iowa! It was so great to see him.

I baked two berry pies and sent them home with him to give to my mom and dad and to share with the family!! I have always wanted to share my pies and this was a great opportunity! I will have to look up a recipe for cacciatore!

Enjoy your company Maria!

Berry pies......Yummy. Blackberry and blueberry true heaven!!!!!

Avacados, yummy and I have heard that California Avacados are better than Florida. Love them with grapefruit!!!!!

That is great your brother surprised you. Maybe you can find a restaurant that will hire you to bake pies for them. Or a caterer.!!!! Baking is a special gift.

My mom's cacciatore recipe is from the 50s. I am cooking Brisket for Sunday from a recipe from the Junior league of Richardson Texas.......ordered 10 lbs of it so that it would be untrimmed...must cook with the fat on it!!!!!!! That is the way to go.

Y'all have a blessed Easter Sunday.

Hey Donna dear Sis,

I will bring the shrimps for the BBQ
Nice and sunny where you are, good for a ride?

Love ya
ybiC / Paul

Thanks Maria!! You all have a wonderful reunion and that meal sounds yummy! That would be fun to bake for a living! Right now everything I bake goes pretty quick! These berries were wild black berries from our farm picked last summer. God bless you and your family Maria!!

Paul, That shrimp sounds good too!!

Donna what a butte-T-Full spread you have there in south Cally For Ny-A!!

You think if I were to make a long trip out there we could get that pool of yours filled with some Mountain Dew; and after we drink some of it we could go swimming in the left over amount!!

That pool looks so refreshing Donna!!! I should really envy people who have such creature comforts; but I enjoy making small trips out to central Kansas to a senic lake with chalk bluffs and where the water is the clearest in all the state!!!!

After my house sells I be making more trips then!!!

But for now the only trip I have my sights on is straight up in the air!!!!!

Mmmmmmmmmm.......I'll bring dessert

Paul, Scott, Kolleen, Joseph, Melissa, Maria . . yummmmmmmm!!! I'll bring the cheesecake and fruit for the banquet . . .

I want a Collie now!! and an orange tree!! You just made me think of something else to ask Jesus for in heaven...I want lots of fruit trees.... I grew up always having fruit trees and eating the fruit right off the tree...my dad only has figs now and when they are ripe I am there eating them right off the tree still.....I get itchy after a while though ...the tree makes you itch climbing them...LOL..can you see me climbing the tree for a fig..I really do it all the way to the top if I have to.

hmm now what can I bring?? I will bring fresh brewed sweet tea and rib eyes....Oh and rasberry vinagret for a fruit salad....with spinich in it.

Oh great! Now YOU guys are responsible for MY eating a bowl of ice cream tonight! How's that for not taking responsibility for myself! LOL!

Of course, I may just have to take a few laps in that beautiful swimming pool to work off the ice cream you made me eat!

Wow, I sure wish we had fresh fruit trees and good veggies here in Colorado. Most of our stuff comes from the grocery store and it has no flavor. Ick.

They have some beautiful fruit trees and wineries in Western Colorado, but that's over the Rocky Mountains, and too far for me to go! We don't have ANY citrus here that I know of.

Oh well, I'm not complaining. I have plenty to eat and God gives me too many good things - more than I deserve! Someday there will be a food shortage and I will be wishing for my grocery store flavorless stuff...

Hey Donna, you forgot to post your address!! How am I going to find you??

Hey, Diane, where we'll all be
on RITA Blvd,
Heavenly Jerusalem
Heaven . . .

Jesus right there with us, having opened the Way . . oh, Praise God HE has torn the veil!!!

Donna - what a beautiful family you have! Where was the cat? If I came to visti you, you would have to check my pockets cause I would take that collie home with me!!! I have seven dogs - all rescue, never a dull moment! I have eight rescue cats that stay at my office. When I go buy food it is all cat and dog food! Thanks for the pictures - get a picture of your cat when you can! Love you Donna!

Dear Donna,

You have the house of my dreams!! I would love love love to come over and enjoy that beautiful backyard, pool and gorgeous Collie!! But most of all, I'd love to see you!!

I have a tiny apartment, no back yard, no pets allowed, and no place to BBQ. But I am grateful for what the Lord has given me, and also the job He's given me, also!!

Anyway, that's how I want my house in heaven! Seriously, that's how I imagined it...benches, trees, scenery, swimming pool, beautiful dogs...wow, you are sooo blessed! I'm so happy for you, Donna!!

I want you all to come over to my house in heaven!! We will have sooo much fun! I can't wait to see you all and give each and every one of you a BIG HUG!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Dreaming of being locked inside of a cheesecake factory. MMMMmmmm....cheesecake.....ZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZZzzz

Donna - that is one beeeuutiful Collie - more beautiful than I remember Lassie looking! When I was growing up everyone it seemed had a collie, and now I rarely see them. They are soooo beautiful and such special fur babies from God. I can't wait to play with and hug all the beautiful animals in heaven .... and of course HUGE hugs for my RITA family!!!!

hey it's raining over here nothing new in that! in fact we just went on a Good Friday walk of witness thru the town - it stopped raining just before we set off and it started again just after we finished - God is good all the time! But I would really like some of that Callifornian sunshine. Love your adorable collie-baby Donna!

Donna, I have always thought that California is one of the most beautiful states and your pictures of your backyard confirm it.

Wish I were there or better yet, would love to be together with everyone above. Especially true after reading Holy To The Lord's post about Gerald's testimony of meeting with the Lord above in 1993. May it be this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Knight Michael, I like your dream of being locked up in a cheesecake factory. Really good one. How about being locked up in the Blue Bell Ice Cream factory? Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hey, Joyful Susan, Diane C, Ms. Victor, Lisaleenie, Knight Michael, Shirley, Ditta, and Texas Sue . . waitin' for ya . .

Is that you guys walking down the street? I see we're all ready for the banquet . . . hurry, before Slippers takes to the pool again . .

Sheri and her friend Teresa along the coast

I'm loving this thread!

Thank you all for sharing these pictures and stories. I'd love to be there at Donna's with you all.

I love to bake bread, so that's what I'll bring.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Of course it doesn't compare to the Bread of Life, but maybe He'll let me help out by being a baker of Manna in the New Jerusalem, eh?

Glad you like the thread, AbideInHim . .

come on, ya'll . . let's see some of your pic's too, your pets, etc. . .

That looks incredible, Donna. You look like you're in heaven already. Can't wait for the RITA reunion in the sky.

Your baby Collie looks so sweet. I have a little salt & pepper Miniature Schnauzer named Belle that I got from Amy Grant & Gary Chapman. She looks a bit like a rat at the moment, because I just had her shaved down yesterday.

Looking forward to timely angel groomers when we get there.

awe, Kerry, would love to see a picture of your little miniature schnauzer Belle . . . how precious, does she look similar to this? . . too, too cute.

How did you know? As a puppy she looked EXACTLY like that. Soooooo cute. I could hug that little one through the screen!

She's a grandma now @ 12 years old. I'll see if I can snap a pic of Grandma Belle the rat dog tomorrow.

I'm coming Donna! Just hard to travel with all this cake and ice-cream!

Beautiful place, beautiful family, Donna...and particularly "Slippers."

I'm bringing along my West Texas sunrise.

Well, AbideInHim and Ditta . . get 'yersef' over here .

wow, MarkW . . beautiful Texas skies . . as my son Ken in Houston, and T/Sue would vouch for, I'm sure~~

Website: Urgent rapture message from Choo Thomas Jim Bramlett Apr 3, 2010

Hmmmmm....big earthquake....mind if I visit at a different time Donna?

LOL! Actually I live in Seattle where they tell us an earthquake is due any day....sigh!

If I am able to get to your place I'll bring crab and smoked salmon! Yummo!

Wish we could all get together...I have often thought that. I feel so close with all of you. Well we will be together soon...I Hope!!!!!!!!!

awe, Barb and Darlene . . come on over .. . . here, it felt like a lesson in slow hoola hooping, LOL . . .

much different that the shaking kind~~

Website: Urgent rapture message from Choo Thomas Jim Bramlett Apr 3, 2010

BarbS
Hmmmmm....big earthquake....mind if I visit at a different time Donna?

LOL! Actually I live in Seattle where they tell us an earthquake is due any day....sigh!

If I am able to get to your place I'll bring crab and smoked salmon! Yummo!

WE can move the party to Texas.... I only have a little wading pool though but a big yard....we can drive to my brothersa dn use his pool ...I am sure he would not mind....

No actually hopefully Jesus is gonna move the party to a safer location...

Yaay Donna sis - I'm on my way, bringing along my home-made mango ice-cream. That is if there's any left by the time I gets to y'all! Mark and TexasSue those Texan skies are out of this world and I'm sure Heaven has a place that looks like that except even better!

BarbS
I'll bring crab and smoked salmon! Yummo!

Man...I LOVE seafood. Something not too common on the plains and prairies of West Texas. Flew down to Houston with a friend in his twin turbo-prop Cheyenne last Feb. and had oysters and shrimp and it just made me hungrier for more. I can only imagine fresh smoked salmon and crab.

Question. Will the cuisine in Heaven include any kinds of meats or just fruit?

It will be the best whatever it is.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com