<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I need help with a very serious question. Do Christians go to Hell if they take their life???

The reason I am asking this is because this young girl new to Jesus is having thoughts of suicide!!!

She loves Jesus but she doesn't know how to handle people that are hurting her. She says everyone is hurting her and it is people that are close to her family, friends she feels nobody cares about her.

And she just wants to go home to be with Jesus. She feels like all of us here we just want to be with Jesus.

But the only thing that keeps us going is knowing if we do take our life we will be seperated from Jesus forever and we have to stay alive until he comes for us.

And I told her this.

And I know one of the commandments is to no kill and I know that means other people and yourself.

But if we are saved by Gods grace and he forgives us for our sins. And killing is a sin and I know God is no respector on sins.

So if a killer killed someone and then found Jesus and
repented of his sins and turned his life around and started living for Jesus I know he would be forgiven if he meant it.

But what about christians that kill someone or themself because they know it is wrong but do it anyways would they be forgiven for it because I understand with the lost sinners it is different because they are not forgiven yet.

But with christians they know it is wrong but what if they do it anyways. Will they go to Hell or will God forgive them?

I find this a very tough question when it comes to christians because they know it is wrong and should know not to do it.

But what if they are just new to the Lord and take their life because they want to be with Jesus would that be wrong? Would they go to Hell even though they have Jesus in their heart and the reason is they want to be with Jesus and that is why they take their life would that be wrong and would they go to Hell for it?

Also what if you killed a person in self defense and you were a christian?

I find these very tought questions to give an answer to when it comes to christians doing it that is why I need my Rita family's help!!!

I told her that God is the one that gave you life and is the only one that can take your life and it is a sin to take your life. But if God forgives us for our sins will you go to Hell for it is what I am not sure of??

And I also told her Jesus died on the cross for her so that she could have life and she would be making Jesus die in vain if she was to do that.

And that Satan is the one who comes to kill and destroy us and if we take our life we will go to Hell for it.

But if we are a christian and take our life is what I am not sure of if we will go to Hell since we are already saved and have Jesus in our heart now.

How can we go to Hell if we gave our heart to Him?

Her name is Jennifer and Shane is also having these thoughts.

It is just like Satan to attack the new beleivers because he knows they don't know anything yet.

So I need some answers here so I can give them and to also know for myself.

Thank you all for your help and I know this discussion will help alot of Lurkers as well wondering this too.

Love you all

AngelHeart

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Re: I need help with a very serious question. Do Christians go to Hell if they take their life???

Angelheart, I have wondered about the answer to that question too. Isn't worth the risk to kill yourself, saved or not and risk hell. I do know that young people especially are targets for a spirit of suicide. Please tell her that this is a demon whispering these thoughts to her, they are not HER thoughts. She is being seduced by an evil spirit to destroy the life God has given her. Tell her that when she hears those thoughts to command that spirit to leave her in the name of Jesus and to also pray and declare the covering of the blood of Jesus over her body, mind, and emotions.

P.S. One other point. Tell her that if the devil is trying so hard to get her to destroy her life, then she must have an awesome assignment from God in her future and is very valuable to God's plans. The devils cannot know the plans of God, but they seem to have a sense of those who are going to be dangerous to hell's plans and trys to snuff them out. Her life is very, very valuable to God and she must believe that.

Re: I need help with a very serious question. Do Christians go to Hell if they take their life???

Texas Sue...

Very good reply.

As I was growing up, the position taken in the church was that you did go to hell as you ended you life in sin and weren't willing to trust in the Lord, but since then it hasn't been that clear. I would say only the Lord can determine that one, and it may be that He takes every case based on what He and only He alone knows.

I really do not know!!!

When I was younger I seriously contemplated suicide, and the only thing that kept me from doing it is a thought that entered my mind, and that was that if I killed myself I would never see Jesus. Immediately I abandoned that idea because I believed in the Lord, but lacked teaching.

Suicide is a permanent resolution to a temporary problem. Some believe that those that go through with suicide are mentally ill, and therefore not accountable at the time.

Suicide is a total lack of trust and faith in God's provision to work out your life no matter what the circumstances are. It is one's turning their back on the life that Jesus gave on the cross to save our lives, and the refusal to suffer for Him as He suffered for us.

Harsh, I know, but sometimes harsh circumstances take the harsh truth to be told to that individual. They need to reliquish the rights to their life to God, and quit trying to escape the persecution. Persecution is a huge part of being a Christian. She needs to realize this and accept it, or she will never fully be able to walk with the Lord. Many that were with Him when he was here turned back from following Him because they realized how hard this walk was going to be, and didn't want to do what it was going to take to complete their tour of duty as a good soldier.

There is joy in the midst of the suffering, but they go hand in hand...suffering and joy.

'Weeping endures for a night, but joy comes in the morning.' Ps. 30:5 Tell her to go cry it out at the Throne of Grace and find help in her time of need.

I know as a living sacrifice, I have wanted to squirm off that altar so many times before the sacrificing could be done.

I would check out some Near Death Experiences on suicides. All of them that I have read have been the Lord telling the person that they would be lost for eternity if they killed themselves, and He sent them back with that message for others. I can't remember any specific ones right now, but if you google NDE's with suicides, you'll probably find some.

I can't imagine that it's worth the risk. What if you don't come back and actually do kill yourself. Too late then. God promises to help us through this life, which is a training ground for eternity. He has work for us here and He will not leave us nor forsake us. T/Sue is right - she needs to rebuke that voice that is whispering to her. It is the enemy of her soul.

Thank you for your replies I told you this was a tough one. And it seems like none of us really know the answer to it either.

And since we really do not know the answer that is why we stay alive because we do not want to take the risk of finding out.

Because I wish to be with Jesus everyday but knowing I could risk being seperated from him forever keeps me going.

But I wonder what happens to the ones who really do go through with it. I know the unbleivers will go to Hell but what about the beleivers.

What happens to them?? And that is the answer none of us know the answer to and I think that is why God keeps it that way so we will not try it because if we knew the answer was no we do not go to Hell.

Then just imagine how many of us would really take our life to be with Jesus I would say there would be alot more christians taking their life to be with Jesus then staying here to do Jesus work.

So I beleive God does not want us to know to keep us here until his work on this earth is done.

Just like he says "Gods will be done on earth as it is in Heaven!!!"

Could you also keep them in your prayers for these thoughts to go away from them.

Thank you.

Love you all

AngelHeart

1 John 3:15 (Amplified Bible)
15Anyone who hates (abominates, detests) his brother [in Christ] is [at heart] a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding ( persevering) within him.
SUICIDE= SELF MURDER This is the only Scripture I came up with on this subject. I pray the blood of JESUS over these dear people. Love to All, Neal

AngelHeart,

You are so right! Awesome wisdom there.

If we thought that we wouldn't go to Hell for killing ourselves, all those that want to be with the Lord would do it, and there wouldn't be many Christians left here.

Also, is killing ourselves considered murder? Hmmm...not really sure about that.

Neal, I asked this question at the same time that you were posting yours.

Apparently, no, a saved person who commits suicide will not go to hell. Read this article from Feb 15, 2010 Fivedoves.com - the Sarah Hoffman vision.

Sarah Hoffman’s vision:

(Editors note: I don't normally post revelations given to Mormons, this lady has been given a warning from God to them, which she is delivering in seminars. God will save a remnant from among them. It appears that judgment begins with the World Trade Towers falling.)

Sarah Hoffman committed suicide in 1979 and was told she had to come back and finish her earth life but first she was shown the end of the world.

"This panoramic view of the earth came into view and then came closer and closer like I had been out into space and was flying towards it.

I knew that this was to help me make my decision to go back to earth, to my terrible life, because part of me wanted to go back to the beautiful spirit world or paradise and part of me felt the need to go back into my body and change my life. It was kind of a tug of war and what I was going to see was to help me understand what I would go through if I went back into my clay body.

It played out again just like a video tape in fast forward motion and yet again I could assimilate and see everything clearly and perfectly. As the world zoomed up to me I saw the whole world and then the various countries.

I don't know the countries of the world very well, but as I looked at these lands I instinctively knew what countries they were. I was looking at the Middle East and watched as a missile flew from Libya and hit Israel with a big mushroom cloud. I knew that the missile was actually from Iran but people from Iran had been hiding it in Libya and fired it. I knew that it was a nuclear bomb. Almost immediately missiles started flying from one country to another, quickly spreading to all over the world. I also saw that many nuclear explosions did not come from missiles but from ground bombs of some kind. I knew that in the future there would be a nuclear war throughout the world and this is how it would start.

Then, my focus changed from the Middle East to America. I understood that I was about to see some of the things that would lead up to the nuclear holocaust I had just witnessed.

As I looked upon the continent of North America, I zeroed in on the east coast and then to New York. I saw New York with all of its buildings and people. Then I saw some tall buildings crashing to the earth with tremendous smoke, debris and dust everywhere (World Trade Towers?). I saw a woman holding a little girls hand running from the crashing buildings. The lady had long dark hair past her shoulders curled inward a little. She had on a beige business suit, heels of a slightly darker color, perhaps a tan color. No glasses. The little girl appeared to be about 6-7 yrs old with short brown hair, below the chin, in a sort of a pageboy haircut. They were running together, holding hands running from the falling buildings in the heavy smoke and dust and they were forced to let go of hands and thereby they got separated. The little girl was terrified and I could hear the little girl screaming mommy, mommy over again and again. I don't know if they lived or died. I can still see the face of the lady clearly and could identify her if I saw a picture...or could describe her to an artist to draw her. I asked if an earthquake caused the buildings to fall down and the impression was no, but I don't know what caused them to fall.

The next thing that I felt more than I saw was that shortly after this there was no commerce, no shopping, buying, and was impressed that there was no economy. The economy had almost failed completely and no one had any money.

The next thing I saw was people being sick and dying. I saw this particularly in four cities, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Salt Lake. The disease started by having white blisters, some the size of dimes appear on their hands, arms and face. This quickly developed into white puffy sores and blisters. They would stumble about and fall and then many died within a short time, maybe 24 hours. I also saw other people with blood coming from their nose, mouth, eyes and ears. It started like a flu virus and it spread very quickly, faster than the other white blister disease. The people who had this disease died even faster. This was more wide spread across the entire United States. There were hundreds of thousands of people stricken with these two diseases.

I knew that the diseases, and there were several different kinds, but at first primarily these two, came from small containers that had been brought into the United States. These containers were like quart jars and I was impressed that the people carrying them would just drop them on the ground in large crowds of people and the people would become infected without realizing it.

In these cities as the disease spread, the people tried to flee from the cities out to the countryside. There was complete chaos in these cities and a breakdown of normal society. There was no electricity (EMP Attack?) in them either, but I don't know why or how that came to be. There were cars piled up everywhere, blocking roadways and most people then had to walk out with nothing. The disease started to spread beyond these initial cities.

As these people were fleeing the cities, there were gangs attacking them and killing them. In the cities that were struck with the disease, there was complete chaos, looting, rioting, murdering, a complete breakdown. Many people seemed to go absolutely crazy. I sensed that the electricity had failed everywhere now and that nothing was running, there was no communication or anything anywhere in the country. Nothing worked, no radios or TV's. I watched people throw rocks and break windows to steal TV's which I thought was really crazy because they wouldn't work.

Immediately, as I watched this happen in the United States, I jumped back to the Middle East and saw the same thing in Israel, the same sores and I realized that it was the same types of disease or sickness happening there. I knew somehow that whatever diseases had been used in the United States was also being used in Israel.

This lasted for only an instant and I was back in the United States. There was a tremendously long winter that lasted into summer. It caught everyone by surprise and started the full famine. Actually, I realized that the long winter actually just increased the famine greatly to its full measure, because the famine had already been in progress because of the storms, droughts, floods and other plagues that had been happening over the few years leading up to the long winter.

It seemed then that the year following the long winter was when everything started to go down hill very quickly or things piled up one on top of the other without any breaks. The sense of time though was not very clear because I was seeing several things that seemed to happen all at the same time or very close together.

During and after the long winter, the disease spread everywhere and increased in severity. The economy was completely gone and the electricity was also gone. There was complete chaos and anarchy all over the United States. There was no government, just a total breakdown. There was no food at all... I saw people trying to get food and were completely panicked because there was no food. I saw people digging in the ground for worms and eating them because they were so hungry.

Also, during this time I became aware that there was very little water and that almost all of the water had become poisoned so that if a person drank the water they would get the disease and die. Many did even knowing that they would die, because they were so thirsty.

Some of the people seemed to go crazy and went around in gangs killing people just for the sake of killing. Others killed for food or for things but the people who killed just to kill were absolutely terrible. They seemed like beasts, animals completely out of control as they raped, looted, burned and butchered people. I saw them go into people's homes and drag families out who were hiding there and rape them and butcher them.

There was such a fear and hatred that came upon the people...families, wives, husbands...loving ties no longer mattered...it became survival only. Husbands would kill their wives and children for food or water! Mothers would kill their children. It was absolutely horrible beyond description.

The air seemed to be filled with smoke as many buildings and cities burned and no one put them out. As I looked upon the scene of chaos, destruction and smoke, I noticed that there were these little pockets of light scattered all over the United States. There were, I would guess, about twenty or thirty of them. I noticed that most of these places of light were in the Western part of the United States, with only three or four in the East.

These places of light seemed to shine through the darkness and caught my attention and so I concentrated on them, asking, "what are these things?"

I could then see that they were people who had gathered together and they were on their knees and they were praying. The light was coming from them and I understood that it represented their goodness and love. I understood that they had gathered together for safety and that they cared more for each other than for themselves. Some of the groups were small, with only a hundred people or so, but in other groups there were what seemed several thousand.

I realized that somehow many, if not most of these cities of light had been established just before the disease attack and that they were very organized. It was like they had known what was coming and had prepared for it. I didn't see who or what had organized them, but I saw many people struggling to get to them with nothing but what they could carry.

These cities of light had food and were sharing their food with those who joined them in their groups. There was peace and safety in the groups. They were living in tents, all kinds of tents, many of which were just blankets, covering poles. I noticed that the gangs left these groups alone, choosing to pick on easier targets and unprotected people. They also preyed on the people who were trying to get to the cities of light. Many people in these cities of light had guns to defend themselves with and so the gangs left them alone but it seemed that the gangs just didn't want to come against them.

I realized that these cities of light, which is what I began to think of them, were only for a short time and then the people in them would go somewhere else, however, I don't know where they went but I seem to think that they gathered to the mountains, to the high places.

As I was looking at the cities of light, I then saw missiles coming and hitting some cities and mushroom clouds started happening all over the United States. Some were from missiles that I knew came from Russia and others were not from missiles, but were from bombs that were already in the United States. They were hidden in trucks and in cars and were exploded.

I specifically saw Los Angeles, Las Vegas and New York hit with bombs. New York was hit with a missile, but I think that Los Angeles was hit by a truck bomb or actually several, because I didn't see any missile. I also saw north of Salt Lake City have a mushroom cloud, a small one, but no missile.

In the darkness I also saw little fireballs. I don't know if this happened just before or during the mushroom clouds, but there were millions falling everywhere. They were very hot, of different sizes with most about the size of golf balls. As they fell from the sky they left a streak of flame and smoke behind them. Whatever they touched they started on fire, people, buildings, trees, grass it didn't matter. I didn't ask what they were or where they came from, because by this time I was getting sick of the whole scene and so I just observed and didn't ask many questions.

Almost right on top of these mushroom clouds I saw Russian troops invading the United States. I saw them parachuting in to a lot of places, primarily from the East Coast. I saw them parachute into Salt Lake City. I also saw Chinese troops invade from the West Coast, near Los Angeles. The people who were still alive started fighting them with their own guns. I didn't see any military.

This was the nuclear war that I had seen earlier and I knew that it was also happening all over the world like I had seen previously. I did not see much of this war, but I was impressed that it was not very long and the Russians and Chinese lose, but I don't know how exactly.

Now the smoke turned to a very thick, heavy dark smoke. Just as things appeared to be as bad as it could get, then the earthquakes happened. This happened during a winter. It seemed that this was the winter following the very long one and so the chaos had been almost for a full year. The earthquakes seemed to start in the West, around Idaho and Wyoming and then quickly spread everywhere.

I saw a huge earthquake strike Utah and then California. There were earthquakes all over California, but were especially devastating in Los Angeles and San Francisco areas.

These earthquakes triggered volcanoes all over the West. They started spewing a tremendous amount of ash and smoke into the air and the air became very dark and dirty. The sun was darkened even more because of the smoke and the ash that started raining down everywhere.

I also saw huge waves of water sweep over the West Coast and then I realized that it was happening all over the coastal cities of the entire world. Los Angeles was almost swept completely away. The waves were huge.

I saw a big wall of water, taller than many of the buildings, perhaps as high as 20 feet, sweep over Salt Lake City. I thought this was strange because it was so far from the ocean and I thought how could a wave from the ocean travel all the way to Salt Lake City. I was impressed that it was not from the ocean but from the ground. I quickly saw great cracks in the earth around Salt Lake City open up and water just shot out of the ground. I felt that under the ground, very deep, there was a tremendous amount of water in the ground and the earthquakes forced it up to the surface. When the water swept over the city, there weren't very many buildings left, in fact there was a tremendous destruction with hardly anything left at all, just a few buildings. The water went from Idaho down to near Cedar City and was very bad.

In the cities there was great destruction, and most of the buildings had been destroyed and there was a lot of rubble. Though the earthquakes, disease, floods, volcanos, tidal waves killed a lot of people, most people died because of the gangs and everyone killing each other...not from the terrible devastations.

As I thought a moment about the It seemed that the earth itself had become sickened at the terrible things that were happening upon it and was finally reacting. I was impressed that the earth wanted to cleanse itself of the terrible chaos and evil that had engulfed the people.

Because of the volcanoes erupting everywhere, there was now ash mixed with the heavy smoke. Ash was falling and it was almost complete darkness everywhere.

The diseases had become very bad...I saw people literally die on their feet. There was another disease I saw. They had these red blotches on them and then they quickly started bleeding everywhere, from every opening. Then, they literally disintegrated or melted into unrecognizable masses of flesh and bone. I cannot even begin to describe what I saw. The dead were everywhere

After this terrible winter, I saw the survivors pile up the dead into huge piles and burn them. The smell was absolutely terrible. I could smell it just a little and the smell itself would make you sick This burning of bodies had happened a little during the chaos, but not much because people were so worried about surviving that they just ignored the dead.

I then saw four more things.

I saw a huge earthquake in the middle of the United States. It was tremendous and seemed to split the United States in half about where the Mississippi River is. The crack in the earth that resulted was huge and that area totally sinks. It is miles wide and it opens up and the earth falls down. It seemed to swallow everything. Then water flowed in from the Gulf of Mexico all the way up to the Great Lakes, only they weren't lakes anymore, they became all part of a big inland sea.

I then saw a series of tremendous earthquakes all over the world. But it wasn't lots of separate earthquakes, it was all part of one huge, gigantic earthquake that shakes the entire earth. Because of this earthquake, waters come upon the land all over the world. Huge walls of water along all of the coasts. This earthquake and the walls of water make the earlier ones seem small by comparison. I don't know if the earthquake that split the United States into two parts was part of this worldwide quake or not.

I then saw a tremendous wind come upon the earth. As the wind hit I saw people go into caves and into the cracks of rocks to escape it. It was tremendous and it blew trees and everything away. It appeared to be stronger than any hurricane or tornado. It seemed like everything was blown away.

I understood, without asking, that the great worldwide earthquake and the wind were somehow caused by a huge object, like a planet or something, that had come very close by the earth and disrupted everything and that it was near the end that this happened.

I then was back into space viewing the entire earth from a distance. I then saw this huge fireball, two or three times bigger than the earth approach the earth. It was extremely bright red and gold in color and then engulfed the entire earth. When I saw this, because it was so different than everything else, I then asked what it was. I was impressed that it was the burning of the earth that is described in the scriptures. I understood that just before it comes that Jesus had appeared to the earth and the good people that I had seen earlier had left the earth with Him and were no longer on the earth. The only people left were the few wicked who had survived the devastations earlier, but there were not many."

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

TexasSue,
Excellent advice.Also she can look up Luke10:19.
And as T/S said,take authority over those nasty
spirits.There is a book out called (the divine
revelation of hell) by Mary K. Baxter.Scary.
Praise the name of the LORD,
Star

This is the word I just got from the Lord!!!

Jesus died for you to give you life so you could be with him one day. So if you really love Jesus you need to enjoy the life he died to give you and not take it he died so that you can live not to die!!! So you need to show him how much you love him by enjoying this life he died to give you!!!

Love you all

AngelHeart

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=667676418

Amen! No better word to get than from Him.

Totally agree HolytotheLord!!! And this is the word I gave to them.

Charles Stanly did a talk on that very subject. He said if your saved you won't go to hell because of mental instabilty causing one to commit suicide. He said you would lose your reward for not fulfiling the life God plan for you. I do hope you can talk her out of it and get her some good christian counseling

All I can say BusyBee is God is the best judge on this subject and every situation is different and God will be the one to judge what happens in the end but while we are here we are to trust the Lord in every circumstance and taking our life is not our right only the Lords!!!

And to go against what the Lord wants I don't think I would ever want to take my life and risk it to find out because there is no going back to change it!!!

As someone who has tried and seen best friends die from suicide including Christians. Do they go to hell? Not a clue... One guy was so mentally anguished over a breakup that he grabbed a sharp knife and slashed his wrist without even thinking about it, another locked himself in his room sank into a deep depression and drank a can of enamel thinner the fire department broke into his room a week later, leave the rest to your imagination.
The body is the temple of the Holy Spirit for believers, right? I believe that doing such a thing would seriously trash the temple and have a deleterious effect in the spiritual.
Speaking for myself the Lord God actually stepped in and stopped me and I don't give it any thought nowadays. Anything happens I immediately turn to the Lord God because HE WILL NEVER FAIL YOU... One of my other friends having been witnessed to for months and finally decided to go to a church meeting within 10 minutes of being picked up to go the that meeting suicides by a massive drug over dose, goes to the devil would rather kill you than see God's plan manifest as someone mentioned.
Lessons learned here:
Always trust in the Lord God because no matter how bad it looks HE WILL deliver you or provide comfort to the situation. As soon as suicide is mentioned you cast it out and fall to your knees and seek the Lord God.
If you see someone falling into a deep depression I don't care if you have to jump on them and pray for them then do it.
I don't know if they go to hell I suspect each case would be viewed differently but it's positively not the way to go, rather place your trust in the hand of the Lord God.

1Cor.3

16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

(I have seen these scriptures used in trying to explain how God deals with suicide. Now, whether they apply...I do not know)

I Cor. 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

I know that it is our responsibility to take care of what God has given us because he paid a high price with the death and resurrection of his Son. It is very important for us to finish the task at hand. It should be everyone's goal to achieve the status of "Overcomer" as spoken in Revelation to the 7 Churches.

It doesn't answer anybody's question here but felt lead to share that.

Thats ok Mark W because this discussion is to help the ones who do not know especially the Lurkers and I appreciate everyones advice!!!

Thank you all for your good advice I know their alot of people that wanted to know about this as well and if we can keep lurkers and christians from taking their life because life gets too hard sometimes then everyones advice is welcome here.

And I also would like to add this video again I know I Posted it before.

But if anyone had a right to take their life it is this guy but God is now using him for his glory instead of Satans!!!

I thought this would be very appropriate for this discussion.

I also sent this video to Jennifer and Shane hope it helps them and anyone else lurking on this site.

I know it helps me.

So anyone who thinks they have it tough this guy has no arms or legs and he shows people there is nothing you can't do when you have Jesus in your life!!! Very Inspiring story. And he is happy and on Fire for Jesus!!!

He actually puts us christians with legs and arms to shame!!!

AngelHeart
Thats ok Mark W because this discussion is to help the ones who do not know especially the Lurkers and I appreciate everyones advice!!!

Thank you all for your good advice I know their alot of people that wanted to know about this as well and if we can keep lurkers and christians from taking their life because life gets too hard sometimes then everyones advice is welcome here.

And I also would like to add this video again I know I Posted it before.

But if anyone had a right to take their life it is this guy but God is now using him for his glory instead of Satans!!!

I thought this would be very appropriate for this discussion.

I also sent this video to Jennifer and Shane hope it helps them and anyone else lurking on this site.

I know it helps me.

So anyone who thinks they have it tough this guy has no arms or legs and he shows people there is nothing you can't do when you have Jesus in your life!!! Very Inspiring story. And he is happy and on Fire for Jesus!!!

He actually puts us christians with legs and arms to shame!!!

It is amazing how God kept this man's limbs from him, saved him, and uses him to spread the good news of Jesus to the far reaches of the world. Praise the Lord!

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

I totally agree Colby there is nothing God can't do!!!

THE WORD :
tells us there is ONLY one unforgiveable sin ...
REJECTION of The Holy Spirit // not accepting Jesus Christ as Savior .
Christians who become deeply depressed(mentally ill) and commit suicide are still saved.
I agree they may lose there reward , but they have not walked away from Christ , rather they have just become sick in mind . THE SOUL STILL SECURE !
God is merciful ...His mercy is past understanding .

I hope you are right Bonnie because I would really hate to see a beleiver end up in Hell because they couldn't handle this evil world any longer.

But only God knows and I would never want to take the risk to find out.

TRUST and OBEY for there's no other way to be happy in Jesus but to trust and obey .

I know to trust and obey in this life but not to sure about in death especially if a beleiver took their life God gave them to live.

Interesting discussion . . How many of us who absolutely ache to be with our Lord Jesus would take our lives if Jesus gave us the blessing to do so. That's a hypothetical question, cuz, we all here know the answer.

Remembering Paul did say, to die is gain. Still he knew his life was not his own He knew Who had the right to count his days . . Paul knew to live on earth til Jesus decided.

On the other hand, . .Jesus knows the heart, He understands a mind impaired, as the devil throws his artillery at such a believer caught up in unimaginable despair.

Jesus Alone knows and judges the heart.

It seems reasonable that a believer who's walked and known Jesus for years would more likely embrace the wisdom of the LORD, and live . . .

Amen Donna !!!!!!

Yes, a believer is more likely to walk on in life with The Lord having walked with the Lord for years . Praise God .
sometimes believers weaken .......
Have we experienced these griefs ? Some have caused believers to take their lives . I believe with all my heart the Lord would have had it the other way , but He looks on the heart .
Their child is tortured then murdered .
Husbands have left after forty years , grief sets in ....they weaken one night .
A believer fails in one area of his life , cannot forgive himself .
Pain for which there is no cure becomes unbearable ...tired of taking pain relievers , the person weakens .
I judge God's mercy along side of mine ....I would forgive the believer if he did this ...HOW MUCH GREATER IS GOD than any situation on earth that we can go through ? ONE MISTAKE that cannot be taken back or corrected . Is God bigger than this ? I believe He is .
That , I believe , is why this is not addressed in The Word . We must find this in The Word where it says that God will NOT SAVE a believer in this situation .
A believer is already saved or he is not ...cannot be both .
IF WE ARE SAVED , can anything remove us from His Hand ?
this is not a believer who has rejected Jesus Christ but rather a believer who is sick in mind just as a person can be sick in body .
I believe Jesus understands suffering more than any other being ......it is at this time when CHRIST IS CLOSEST . Sickness of mind or body is just that ...it is not a flaw , a weakness , but rather a situation that occurs in life .
ROMANS 8 .......NOTHING can separate us from the Love of God ........not life , not death , not angels , not principalities ...
Nothing can separate us from CHRIST once we are in Him .
Understanding this is to grasp YOUR SALVATION as
gloriously secure because of WHO CHRIST IS ...His largeness , His higher thoughts , His miraculous merciful mind , His Compassion past anything that man can understand !
OH CHRIST WHO HAS SAVED US ONCE AT THE CROSS ...KNEW all of your sins and took this upon Himself at the Cross ....ALL SIN ! He knew your whole life from start to finish ....HE KNOWS who will commit suicide and who will NOT .....knowing this He took all SIN upon Himself at The Cross ! ALL SIN .
Boundless love that cannot fail !!!!
God is too big to understand; His capacity for GRACE , LOVE , MERCY , COMPASSION , beyond our comprehension , understanding !
Better to LIVE , Yes , always ...take the HIGH ROAD wiTh God ...but lest we fall there is an ADVOCATE WITH THE FATHER !!!!
Blessed be His Name ! ...the Gentle Shepherd of The Flock ! every lamb IS SAFE.

all sin WAS paid for at The Cross not just some sins . Suicide is a sin , the weakness to kill oneself .
CHRIST KNEW THIS SIN WOULD BE COMMITED BY SOME.
But He chose to include this sin with every other sin that He paid for ........
ALL SIN PAID FOR AT THE CROSS ...none left out .
Bless Him !!! His mercy demonstrated to all mankind !
Believe on The Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved .
blessings all , bonnie

bonnie

I judge God's mercy along side of mine ....I would forgive the believer if he did this ...HOW MUCH GREATER IS GOD than any situation on earth that we can go through ?

That's a deep striking chord, sis, I agree!! Our GOD of PERFECT LOVE and SALVATION is Mighty to save . . so Perfectly!!!

Yes, as you say, so affirming: "NOTHING can separate us from the Love of God ........not life , not death , not angels , not principalities ...
Nothing can separate us from CHRIST once we are in Him" .

Hard to dismiss that Truth.

Dear Angelheart,

I am so sorry to hear about that poor depressed teenage girl. When I was 18 years old I fell into a deep depression a few days after I got saved, and it went on for 8 months. The world seemed black, and I felt as if I couldn't stand the pain anymore. Days became weeks, and weeks became months. I felt hopeless, like there was no way out and that the pain would never end. It took all the strength I had to keep going. On top of everything else, I had no one to turn to and no one knew how I felt.

Except for Jesus.

Is that how she feels?

But the thought of suicide never entered my mind, and I'll tell you why. Not because I was this super strong person. It was because I felt back then as I know now, that there was hope in Jesus. It was that hope that I clung to. And it took faith to believe that, because my emotions were telling me that there was no way out. God, in His grace and mercy, helped me to keep going, even though like that dear teenager, I wanted to die myself.

Please tell her that. Tell her that no matter how bad things are, there is always hope in Jesus. Tell her that what she is feeling is temporary, and suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Tell her that Jesus loves her so much, and that He wll help her because He has love and compassion for her. And finally tell her to cling to Jesus as a drowning person clings to a liferaft.

I did. That's how I made it through.

One more thing. Tell her that Jesus is coming soon, and to hang on, because her pain will soon be over.

Thank you Lisaleenie for your comforting words Iwill let her know. And Bonnie it is good to know that God even loves us when we are to weak to go on and even death cannot seperate us from his love!!!!

Love you all

AngelHeart

Hi everyone...

This thread has really fascinated me. I think after reading most everyone's remarks, I think I come away with the same answer. I really don't know. My inclination is to say that they would land in hell, but you also have the mercy of the Lord. What a sad state of affairs to go so inward and allow the enemy tht much territory within ones life.

Coulby...Noone has commented on that very fascinating revelation. It goes along with what I have read in other dreams and visions, except a bit more detail and vivid. In this one, this mormon sees the Russians and the Chinese not winning the war. That goes along with the vision that was reportedly given to George Washington during the war with Britian for our freedom. From the disease and the horrible conditions, I would say that much of that vision is during the last 3 1/2 years. Don't want to be here!!!

Thank you for sharing that!

Donna...very good post, as with everyone else. Very thoughtful thread!!!

YBIC
Steve

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com